What's new

Alan's been kidnapped! (was John McMaster's partial story!)

Sandie

Patron with Honors
Thank you Alan

Alan, I just read this thread from the beginning...My goodness what a story.
You have certainly been there and done that.
I am a Exscio and have been reading this board for awhile.
You story was very informative and I thank you.
I dont understand some of these people that still do scientology but not in the church setting..If they know that ron was a druggie, dishonest, a criminal and a con, How can they think the tech is still workable? Dont get me wrong, I think anyone should do what they feel is right for them but this just blows my mind because of all the information that is on the net about his insanity.
You seem like a very intelligent person and I would be interested in your viewpoint on this please, when you can, Thank you

Last edited:

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
I dont understand some of these people that still do scientology but not in the church setting..If they know that ron was a druggie, dishonest, a criminal and a con, How can they think the tech is still workable?

You should look up some of the old threads on this board - especially some of the ones started by Alan - a lot of the tech wasn't Hubbard's in the first place.

Nick

Sandie

Patron with Honors
Thank you for the information NW2394

Thank you for the information.

I have gone to Alans threads and choose "Opening Pandora's Box" to start with and what a choice it is.

Again Thank You!
:clap:

Good twin

Floater
*bump* because I can't bump "Pandora's Box" because it is a closed thread. *bump* because when Alan was around and showed up on a thread you could feel the love and playfulness so completely no one could stay upset or mad.

I feel eternally grateful that through ESMB I came to know and actually meet Alan C Walter face to face. The man was a real class act. For any of you newbies who haven't had the pleasure, please take a look at any of Alan's threads.

ESMB is important because of people. The people who post here have been there. By there, I mean connected to every facet of scam cult of Scientology. Because of the people on ESMB and because of Emma who created it and because of the mods and the support of many exes, people can come here and by befriending and conversing with such amazing survivors they can begin to understand their own stories. They can begin to understand their own lives. They can uncover their personal motives. And they can heal.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Alan may be dead, but, his electrons live on. Standing waves of bon homie arrogantly sweet willingness to help.

Yeah. Alan's still here.

Zinj

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Very nice to read Alan's story here, especially while I'm studying his materials and incorporating into my practice. I've heard such good things about him, I wish I'd been aware of him prior to his passing, I would have loved to speak with Alan.

Love, Dex

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Very nice to read Alan's story here, especially while I'm studying his materials and incorporating into my practice. I've heard such good things about him, I wish I'd been aware of him prior to his passing, I would have loved to speak with Alan.

Love, Dex

He was human :)

One of the good ones

Zinj

Good twin

Floater

Love, Dex

Spending time with Alan was a turning point in my life. I went ther as a new ex and found such accepatance and understanding. I wrote a thread about it. I don't remember what it was called. It certainly couldn't have conveyed the profound and lasting effect my meeting with Alan had.

For the record... I did read some of the Knowledgism materials and I stayed at the ranch for one night, but I never signed up or did any actual services with Alan or his group.

I just had the best conversation an Ex can have with a man who had seen it all fall apart first hand.

Many thanks to ESMB for making this possible.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great Thread. What beingness did you adopt that you didn't like?

This entire thread is fantastic. Alan's comments on beingnesses are enlightening, especially when one considers the beingness that LRH expected us staff members to adopt. E.g., Fearless defenders of the tech, tough supervisors, auditor presence, ethics presence, fixed dedicated glares that are supposed to mean that we're going to win or die in the attempt.

These beingnesses were very uncomfortable to me, but less so as I became more fully indoctrinated.

I gave up many dreams to become fully indoctrinated. Big mistake.

I hope you will forgive me for this - :melodramatic:

As I reviewed what happened - my review was terribly flawed - as I had bought that I was wrong - the Hubbard, Mary-Sue, the SO, the SO must have been right.

The reason that I could not see the truth was - I had been created by the group/gang as an Artificial Me type of Identity.

Here is what I wrote about Artificial Me type identities.:omg:

ARTIFICIAL ME​

This is the most common sequence that creates the being as something other than his true self.

An ARTIFICIAL ME is an identity that is “created as” in an acceptable or approved way of being – doing – owning and having identity in order to fit in or be part of society plus to be under the complete control of these outside sources – the majority of the ARTIFICIAL ME’s creation points are from outside sources.

Most of us have had a very long misidentifying hypnotic period of time when our spirituality, attention, thoughts, determination, mind, body, space, time, energy, things and subjects are under the complete power, domination, and control of another or others and completely dependent on another or others for our existence, survival and well being.

We all have a long period in our life starting at birth through the years of our early childhood when we are totally dependent on others for our very existence and growth including the knowledge of what life and living is all about.

Childhood is inevitably a gradual process of shaping the thoughts, beliefs, behavior, standards, principles and consciousness of the child’s identity or who he is (that in his universe is what represent his ‘me,’) and the subsequent automated adult identity, thing or object that represents his ‘me,’ in order to be ‘acceptable’ and ‘normal’, to fit the approved social norms.

It is a process of hypnotically manufacturing automated artificial ‘people pleasing,’ ‘approval seeking’ identities, things, objects that represent and are known as automated artificial ‘me’s’ instituted by forcing you into a hypnotic trance state by the use of emotional blackmail, manipulation and coercion (and in many cases the use of physical force and abuse to get compliance) programmed by a mutually agreed-upon consensus of opinion emanating from an individual, your parents, teachers, groups and the culture you have arrive in.

During the processes of manufacturing automated artificial ‘people pleasing’ identities or automated artificial ‘me’s’ that inevitably takes place by forcing you into a hypnotic trance state there are certain aspects of your essential spiritual presence, determination, abilities, cleverness, skills, intelligence and strengths that comprise your true natural dynamic personality traits are being submerged, omitted, made nothing of, invalidated, neglected, suppressed, denied and punished until these essential personality traits, abilities and their external manifestations are also buried under suppression and the true spiritual you is completely submerged.

Instead of being a high spirited dynamic ball of energy living life passionately in the right place at the right time with the right people living your dreams and visions - you end up in a hypnotic trance state emanating as a manufactured artificial ‘people pleasing,’ ‘approval seeking’ adult identity acting docilely and subserviently, and yet you would deep down inside still try to feel energetic and passionately dynamic.

You often have to reinforce the positive aspects of who you are by telling yourself that you are a good person, an acceptable person, a normal person. Others would tell you, you are normal, and would accept you as a friend, reinforcing and validating your behavior. But inside, something, a major part of your essence, has been squashed - you may also have a vague feeling that something isn’t right, that even though you should be happy, you don’t feel very happy. Much of your dynamic passionate animation, your essential energy, has been lost to the maintenance of agreed-upon consensus of opinion trance state.

Or you may know that lots of things or situations make you resentful or angry but you suppress these moods in order to get the acceptable but terribly untrue answers to these types of introspective questions – ‘Am I acceptable?’ ‘Am I normal?’ ‘Does anyone really like me?’ ‘What is wrong with me, I feel so insecure and so unhappy?’ ‘Is something very wrong I’m not supposed to feel this miserable?’ ‘Why can’t I say what I really mean?’ ‘Why do I hold back?’ ‘Why do I fear communicating to people?’ ‘Why do I act too late or not at all?’ ‘Will they approve of me?’

What is so deadly about this manufacturing automated artificial ‘people pleasing,’ ‘approval seeking’ identities or automated artificial ‘me’s’ to the child is the child lacks the life skills of distinguishing the differences of what is right or wrong, what is good or bad, what is true or false.

At this early stage the child has only its basic learning skill of mimicry; that is to holographically copy what it sees or is told. The child also lacks the skills of literacy, articulation or communication. Thus the child has to take on trust what his absolute life and masters-of-your-mind controllers composed of his parents, allies, teachers, groups or culture ‘approve of’ and deem to be ‘acceptable’ or ‘normal.’

These Cultural situations and ARTIFICIAL ME’s can cause very degraded, very solid poverty mind-sets and a compulsive attraction to Red Zone Games, people and life positions and situations.

Hubbard was right - (he always was right) - you need to erase the "implanters" that "create you as" one of their robots!

He cleverly made us look everywhere but evaded what was going on in present time - he deliberately dived whole track because he could not or would not confront what he was doing in present time. :omg:

The techies know that often clients dive into the past to escape their present time harmful acts. :duh:

Any way the only way out if you buy - you were or are wrong - is to start back through the sequence all over again! :duh: :duh: :duh:

Boy did I get that wrong! :bigcry:

Alan

Good twin

Floater
Boojuum, if you go back and read more of his stuff you will be enchanted. Alan was and is the real deal. I will remember him and treasure our friendship forever.

Good twin

Floater
Bump again. Just for fun. I'm sure Alan would enjoy some of the new identities on ESMB. Maybe you'll like him too. :coolwink: