ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

ALERT ANZO Exes OSA Ops in ANZO

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Doom, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Lovinglife625

Lovinglife625 Patron with Honors

DO NOT make me go down there!!!!

[​IMG]

Keep up that trash talk and we will be going through YOUR garbage as well. Got any secrets in there you don't want known? Huh??? Then perhaps you should watch this video of just what OSA can accomplish in your garbage cans!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9hxG3lrRjk

I'll have you know that OSA is a HIGHLY TRAINED elite organization of double naught spais as shown in this OSA training film!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5aNn4Sfmas

Consider yourself warned!!!

2. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Thanks heaps, Mick! I will stay close to the vets during protests with camera and tape recorder on hand!!

3. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Derivation please?

I LOVE the expression WOOT! but WTF did it come from and WTF does it mean? :confused2::melodramatic:

Respectfully submitted,

EP

4. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

It's a happy and joyful outcry of pleasure about something or other.. I don't know WTF it comes from.. Hmm.. And in fact I don't know that it means that anyhow.. Just somthin' I inferred from hearing/seeing it used.

(And I didn't notice I've passed 3000 posts! - I just noticed.. :screwy: )

:yes:

5. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

6. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

7. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

OSA

Seeing ESMB has an idea that OSA is sending someone to infiltrate OZ, it would be funny to greet them at the airport.

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

You already missed that opportunity, Lohan, catch up quick!

9. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Like the so many King Henry VIIIs I met over my time in Scientology, there will be more than one SP putting their hands up saying they are the SP's SP behind the whole god-damn destruction of the thing. So I want to put my hand up now and say it is me I am the SP and like the many who came after King Henry VIII (by the way that was also ME) they will be too late.:coolwink:

10. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Please let me know where they are and when, so I can give them a proper Aussie welcome with some white-tailed spiders in their drinks and my flock of 50 rescued wild cockies can have a go at them with the first dirty look or bad intention any of them gives me.

11. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Yep we will let you Know

12. Now i dont mean to sound too worried but just a thought... Considering the shit fight we are causing both in the sates and locally in regards to Fiona do you think that the OSA "operative" :roflmao: is on route to attempt to deal with that situation...

13. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

It's true. He is the SP.

14. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

I agree! He's lots of fun. I'll never forget seeing the police down here in Christchurch giving him a shake by the front of his shirt and telling him to gtfo and leave us alone. Man it was satisfying.

Mike once said at a protest in Auckland:

I'M OT4 - I HAVE SUPER POWERS!!

btw, he's been very very quiet of late ...... has he been sent back to Sydney for handling???

15. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

It would've been satisfying to see that smug prick taken down a few notches.

We were quizzing Mike on his OT level last year, and he refused to tell us, so thank you for the data. :)

No idea where Mike is at the moment.

16. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Bet ya he doesnt Know either.

17. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

:lol: