What's new

Allignmant

Family Man

I wanted to find out if others saw the amount of allignment going on within the philosophy or organization of the church, even to the extent of an auditor being used to allign ones life(PC) to another terminal(auditor). I recently realized that the entire bridge is an allignment process to get all "on the same page" so to speak. In otherwords every thought and every terminal is realligned to the church via the auditor. Even the taped lectures seem to be a knocking out of past stable datums and creating reallignment with the founder. I believe that power of OT comes from alligning with the power of the group and not to the power of the spiritual being. I have even seen that the church sucks energy from individuals and families for the purpose of feeding itself. A kind of self feeding self perpetuating, thoughtless machine that sucks good energy. It seems like the story of every religion or political movement since the beginning of time. People like Thomas Jefferson stood for real self-determinism and freedom while others used these ideals as methods of control. Anyone else see it this way?:happydance:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wanted to find out if others saw the amount of allignment going on within the philosophy or organization of the church, even to the extent of an auditor being used to allign ones life(PC) to another terminal(auditor). I recently realized that the entire bridge is an allignment process to get all "on the same page" so to speak. In otherwords every thought and every terminal is realligned to the church via the auditor. Even the taped lectures seem to be a knocking out of past stable datums and creating reallignment with the founder. I believe that power of OT comes from alligning with the power of the group and not to the power of the spiritual being. I have even seen that the church sucks energy from individuals and families for the purpose of feeding itself. A kind of self feeding self perpetuating, thoughtless machine that sucks good energy. It seems like the story of every religion or political movement since the beginning of time. People like Thomas Jefferson stood for real self-determinism and freedom while others used these ideals as methods of control. Anyone else see it this way?:happydance:

Yes! :)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Which is why Scientology is a Mind Fuck *system* rather than a collection of 'techniques'. Taken individually, any of the 'processes' might be considered harmless or even benign, but, as a part of the system they *all* serve the overriding 'purpose'; complete control.

Zinj

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Which is why Scientology is a Mind Fuck *system* rather than a collection of 'techniques'. Taken individually, any of the 'processes' might be considered harmless or even benign, but, as a part of the system they *all* serve the overriding 'purpose'; complete control.

Zinj

It is called creating an organising machine to confront "life" with......wonderful evil way to put an automatic artificial source in position.......:angry:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

Nicely stated!!

And WELCOME!!!:D

Family Man

I like this group!

I believe I went through levels of realizations that led me to seeing these truths. Red flags, conflicting data, suppression etc. etc. etc. "Exactly", truth is what is and not what someone, (I refer to "it" as "that thing"), wants it to be. I like "penutbutter and jelly" and being really "free" to be self-determined outside the bubble in the bigger universe. I was thinking, realizing, cogniting, (I don't know what I call it now) how much work it was to create a big universe big enough to play in without having to worry about running into the other side. I like this place! It's a major invalidation to make less of it! I never really felt trapped. My real ruin was trying to become self determined amongst the many groups who place themselves above what really matters. Like the individual and the family. I believe the "dynamics" if there is such a thing, really support, as service facilities, the lower dynamics. Since when do I start worshiping the founder of Basketball. That is a game created for my enjoyment. Somebody got these dynamics turned around backwards. Also I began to see the tone scale as the cycle of action. The top is not good or bad and the bottom is just the completion of the cycle with all of the wavelegnths just being what they are. Not good or bad. Sex is to me an activity (pleasurable). Sailing with the wind on ones face is a sensation as well. Is sailing near sex somewhere or maybe touching is near sex.(laughing) Why is sex on the tone scale? It is an activity that has a start change and stop and not part of the cycle of action. This is what is true for me and I think many people just accept things without really looking at them. Sounds like "indoctrination". I guess one gets brainwashed first and then indoctrinated with new "suggestions". I believe that results in robots, just doing what they are told without any reasoning involved except "Source told me to". The opposite of self-determinism. Thanks for listning. This is great! Have a fun free day!:happydance: