What's new

Am I OT?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology's_'Operating_Thetan'_documents_leaked_online

If you are not OT - you can have it here for free -

So - GO OT for FREE!! :wink2::coolwink::biggrin:

Compliments of our hero - Julian Assange!!
Wikinews from:
Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Compliments of our hero - Julian Assange!!
Julian Assange is NOT MY hero !!!
Julian Assange is NOT identical to Wikileaks. Neither Wikileaks nor Julian Assange did compile this stuff.

No its compliments of Wikipedia. The above are descriptions only rather than instructions to run them.
Who wants to "run" this insane vomit ? Anyway, maybe you have more luck here:
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology_collected_Operating_Thetan_documents
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Index_On...etics_and_Scientology_Advanced_Level_Services

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors

An interesting thing just happened when I tried to access those two links. For a brief moment it went to the Wikileaks page but immediately was redirected somewhere else. My Lookout Security on my phone caught it, put up a message that it could be a malicious site and blocked it. When I backed out it happened several more times before I came back to ESMB. Same thing happened on both links. Anybody else have this same experience?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
An interesting thing just happened when I tried to access those two links. For a brief moment it went to the Wikileaks page but immediately was redirected somewhere else. My Lookout Security on my phone caught it, put up a message that it could be a malicious site and blocked it. ....
Yes, this happens because in many browsers the wikileaks-website is probably defined as "probably malicious site" - maybe that you don't go there to find out the truth. Simple answer: "I know the risks" and unblock the site.

beeeaaach

image of time
nice of you to post this , maybe wiki leaks has the demolition plans of the twin towers in new york too , i know they are out there somewhere ...

Anonycat

Crusader
An interesting thing just happened when I tried to access those two links. For a brief moment it went to the Wikileaks page but immediately was redirected somewhere else. My Lookout Security on my phone caught it, put up a message that it could be a malicious site and blocked it. When I backed out it happened several more times before I came back to ESMB. Same thing happened on both links. Anybody else have this same experience?

You can access it here, in the Important Documents sub fora.

Gib

Crusader
I want to respond thus: I do not consider myself unusual.

There are many of these abilities that people have that can be called OT or, in the case of Mr Nobody - delusions. Example: Knowing who is calling you on the phone. This has happened to many who have posted here. Is it real?

It has been tested in multiple experiments, and the experiment is so simple you can do it your self. It goes like this. A person (A) gives the names of 4 close friends to a fifth person (B). It is arranged that within a prearranged hour one of them will call (A) None of these people are in the same building or within eye shot of each other. Each of the 4 are assigned a number between 1 and 4 (B) rolls a dice and calls the one who corresponds with the dice roll. If he rolls a 5 or a 6 he re rolls the dice until he gets a number from 1-4. The fifth person calls that person, and tells him to call (A). When (A) hears the phone ring he/she has to write down the name of the person calling. Then answer the phone.

The odds are this: If a random number is chosen the response will be 25% or one in four.

Some people are better at this than others.

What do you think the results were?

The experimenter ran 854 experiments on 65 people back in the 2000's The overall success rate was 42%. Many were video taped.

The odds against that happening are 10 to the 26 power to one.

Let’s look at another experiment you can perform on your own. You can go outside and stare at random people and see how many turn around and look at you. It happens way too often to be chance. How do you explain it? You are giving no clues to the person being stared at. You can do this while looking through windows or in mirrors. Yet it happens. Again, some are better at it than others.

The largest experiment of this nature is being done in Amsterdam since 1995. In By march 2002 18,793 persons had participated in the test.

The looker sits behind the person and is instructed by a computer screen when to look or not look at the person in front of them (who is facing away from them) The person in front of them then enters in the computer when he /she feels being stared at. Simple enough?

Care to guess how that went?

The random response would be 20%

Males aged under 8 – 41%, aged 9-16 37 % over 17 35%
Females aged under 8 – 38%, aged 9-16 32%, aged over 17 – 33%

My point is this:
These are native abilities.

I am not special – you have these abilities as well to a lessor or grater degree.

The big cognition of all this is:

The allure of Scientology is that it offers you OT abilities.

The lie is that it does not give you anything. You have these abilities already to a lessor or greater degree. Hubbard's con is that he is selling snow to Eskimos and calling it something else. He is selling you your own abilities and calling them OT powers.

Best,

Mimsey

For more information about these experiments or others of that nature, read this book which you can purchase at Amazon.com:
https://www.amazon.com/Sense-Being-...&sr=8-1&keywords=the+sense+of+being+stared+at

51dZgCOZv-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

As I highlight in red, yes, I'd agree Mimsey. That's the hellvahoax of it all.

Hubbard gave hisself two outs:

1. Everybody is somewhere on the OT scale

2. Some peoples aberations do not go away until they are way up the Bridge.

These statements are rhetoric, and OT abilities is rhetoric, as Ron said he was just a writer. The new guys on the block call themselves psychologists, critical thinkers, new age religion academics, etc, they are all really rhetoric pseudo thinkers trying to define what has been defined long ago, rhetoric, the art of persuasion, but call themselves something else.