ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Amazing audio interview with P.I.

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Churchill, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

The GO was organized, methodical, and totally dedicated to furthering Hubbard's aims.
    I think Tony Ortega's book next month will shed some new light on them.

2. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Organized and methodical I totally buy. Certainly the infiltration of the IRS was just that. But in order to get beyond the visitor's center on a Navy base, one would have to be able to pass a background check, even in the 60s and 70s. Did the GO ever get as far in infiltrating the military as it did in the IRS?

I'm just responding to the "Done" comments about infiltrating other agencies, and thinking about the tendency in the Co$ to inflate accomplishments to make the Thursday 2:00 deadline.

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Exactly!

Scientology's "SUCCESS" is equivalent to its ability to convincingly lie. Not just about its Black Ops. To succeed, Scientology also has to effectively lie about its training and auditing results too.

Scientologists are like currency counterfeiters. They are rich and successful until their deception is spotted. All those buildings, for example--it's just "funny money" being "passed off" and "flashed" around the hood, to buy people's confidence.

Confidence Game--it's the only thing that Hubbard or Scientologists were really ever any good at.

4. mawena

mawena Patron with Honors

5. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

Finally getting a chance to listen to the recordings.

:omg: Wow.

6. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Should the "David is a horrible person" clip find its way onto a computer screen Mr/s Blanky's likely to see? :biggrin:

7. Leland

Leland Crusader

Let's not forget the time David Miscavige lost 50 to 75 MILLION DOLLARS of the Cult's money, speculating in Oil Futures....!!

And then recouped that money by coming up with a scheme to sell Vargas Prints of scantily clad ladies....with big boobs...to Cult of Hubbard members, there by replacing the Cult's money, he had lost....gambling.

Of course...I suppose that money...from Cult Members....could have gone to their bridges....instead of "Limited Edition" "collector prints...." :unsure:

Even if he just hoodwinked "Cult Members" (again) it still ranks up there as one of Miscavige's "battle victories..." :eyeroll:

(actually scrambling to cover his ass.....)

8. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

I especially like the part where Powell says, "No one likes him." :roflmao: There's the understatement of the millennium.

9. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    My favorite detective quote from the audios:

"What kind of super-dark secret world is this that you
    got yourself involved in . . . Scientology . . . Tom Cruise?

:lol:

Dwayne Part 2 about 11:20

10. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

You know, my first thought when I heard about Miscavige paying 10 Gs a week to have someone tail his father because he was so afraid of what his father might say...

...with all the awful horrible shit about DM that's already out there...

...what's worth $10,000 a week to make sure it isn't revealed?

I mean, what more could there possibly be?

But, unless he's just psycho paranoid, there must be more.

A lot more.

At least 10 Gs a week more.

Kind of scary when you think about it. :no:

11. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep, and the son said the Roffler guys who apparently heads up all the PIs makes twice as much as they do. So, ten grand a week is only for on the ground following the old man around. There are other PIs on Ron and PIs watching Daniel and Father and Roffler getting his salary for organising it all. It's a fuck tonne of money!

It does sound like quite a few exes have tried to hook up with Ron. Probably family members!

12. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah that or he just can't afford one more family member to write a book. I guess his brother doesn't want to take him on.
    It either shows what he doesn't want to come out or just how desperate he is to prevent further damage.

13. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Just finished listening.

I love the part where the detective says most fathers and sons communicate conventionally. I laughed out loud at that point. Hey Miscavige, you're not normal!

Also, I like that there is no explanation as to why they are doing all this. The detective is constantly asking what was the client worried would happen. There really isn't an answer.

I like that in the beginning, they ask him if it is a church and he says it is a corporation.

Also, they're stories are different. The father has the tracking devices on the car, the son says they track themselves. The father has the PVC item as a flash suppressor, the son as a silencer. The father says he is targeting the father for his own good, the son is more honest.

Makes me wonder about the fake plates and fake id, particularly because the anonymous thing is bullshit. What does he need fake plates, a fake licence and fake credit card for if he is tailing an old man? He claimed he had eaten near him and he didn't remember him. Why would he need that stuff?

He must have had other targets, maybe people he'd been in contact with.

I gotta say, I am completely surprised that their addresses and phone numbers are on that tape and it has been released. The phones are probably burners, but their addresses? I would have thought these would have been removed if they were released under freedom of information. Am I wrong?

14. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

15. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yeah, COB will spend any amount to protect himself--particularly since not one dollar of it is his own money.

And, what you said of "at least 10 Gs a week" is quite correct. The firm that hired this father-son PI team of geniuses is being paid even more than the silencer boys.

And, add to that, every time Old Man Miscavige meets or talks to someone else that could be "dangerous", another independent PI team has to be hired and assigned to stalking them.

I recall that COB spent over $12M have two PIs (working as a team) following loyal officer Pat Broeker around the world for 20 years. For no reason at all.

One day the loyal cult members will see how much the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) actually spent on Private Investigators, Lawyers and Black Op Goons. Money they sacrifice so much for--including bankruptcy--in order to "donate" hundreds of millions of dollars of protection money that only helped one person, David Miscavige.

QUESTION FOR SCIENTOLOGISTS: Are you really good at knowing how to know? How come you don't know you are being defrauded by your own spiritual leaders? lol

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  16. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

When is the book coming out?

17. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

It needs to be virally memed.

18. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

It's a graphic novel.

5th November.

19. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

TONS of cash being spent without necessity -even if you allow for the fact that there might be one or two SPs who might squeak if monitored....

It gets me to head shaking.

Is there an End of Endless Extreme Paranoia rundown?
    Is there an End of Endless Extreme Narcissism rundown?

20. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Breaking news: An audio tape has appeared that contains a conversation between the intrepid PIs and the intermediary PI firm headed by Terry Roffler. Let's listen in ---

Terry Roffler: I have a job for you boys.
    Dewayne Powell: Great, glad you called. What's the job about?

TR: It involves tailing a subject 8am to 8pm 7 days a week and reporting back hourly.
    Dewayne: That's a lot of reporting but OK, whatever. What kind of money are we talking about?
    TR: My client is prepared to pay $10,000.

Dewayne: Is that for the whole job?
    TR: No, per week.

Dewayne: Wait, what? Hold up. Is this going to involve international travel?
    TR: Probably not.

Dewayne: Is the subject some sort of crime boss? Will we have to prepare for any kind of violence?
    TR: No. Definitely not.

Dewayne: Is he selling weapons to the local gangs?
    TR: No.

Dewayne: You sure? Is he a drug dealer?
    TR: No.

Dewayne: Is he embezzling money from the company he works for?
    TR: No, he's retired.

Dewayne: What kind of crime is he involved in? $10K/week...this guy must be deep in SOME kind of shit.
    TR: Nope, I don't think he is a criminal at all...just a retired dude who plays in a band once in a while.

Dewayne: Well, who the hell wants him tailed?
    TR: You cannot tell anyone but the head of the church of scientology wants to know what his father is doing all the time.

Dewayne: Dafuq??
    TR: Look, do you want the job or not?

Dewayne: Sure we do. How long do you want us to tail him...a few weeks?
    TR: Indefinitely.
    Dewayne: Hell yeah, when do we start!

Later.....

Dewayne to Daniel: Was that crazy or what? The goose just laid the golden egg right in our laps, son.
    Daniel: That David feller must be a gosh darn idiot. $10K/week to follow an old coot! Jeezus!
    Dewayne: No shit. Now, let's go take a look at that new Corvette you were wanting to buy...