What's new

America is broken...

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
He just wrote to you. Twenty minutes ago. :whistling:

Pitsy...

It has been said when two people meet there are six people present: each as seen by the other, each as they see themselves and each as they truly are...

Bill is speaking to some person who isn't even much similar to the diligent young Staff Staff Auditor I once was much less the psychedelic ranger I've been for years

JustSheila

Crusader
You do not yet grasp the basic Confucian business model.

I personally have flourished and prospered far beyond my wildest dreams. My sixtynine years are fantastically rich in life experience and friendships.

And...

D Sea Enterprises has generated hundreds of millions of dollars of economic activity (and thus tax revenue)

You are still drinking that CoS koolaid thinking I must be an SP PTS DB downstat worthless piece of shit because I o not have any $$$$$$MONEYMONEYMONEY!!!!!$$$$$.

I, on the other hand never did drink the koolaid.

(reference: "Leaders Eat Last" by Simon Synek)

Jee-yay-ziss HH...

Buy you a book. Send you to school. What good does it do?
Unicorns-Are-Amazing-Storytime.png

When you're five years old, it's adorable to have play money and pretend it is real, or pretend you can get $50,000 from people in poverty, or pretend that an abusive cult was a bonafide church or that bad things never happen to you or anyone else. When you're five, nobody gets sick, nobody dies, everyone lives forever, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy are real and so was the Great Pumpkin.

At five, it's cute. You're not five anymore.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
In this case, I was talking to HH, not you. While I often talk to you, I don't appear to have found the correct wavelength to reach your ... plain of existence. I'll keep trying. "Can you hear me now?"
You were directing the post to HH, which I certainly understood.

However you were referring to my previous post thus my post you quote is both cogent and sequitur.

"Bill's backhander gets a kicksave to the right of the crease. What a flurry in front of the goal mouth! The Hoxie's Bullpit Line is deep in the zone firing seemingly at will but they just can't pot the puck..."

I actively admire, acknowledge, accept & anxiously await the awesomely affluent award! Naturally I do this in compliance with standard application of Church of Hoaxology's "SENIOR POLICY" and "STANDING ORDER #1" and "SO#1 LINE" (see LINK), which states:

"ALL CHECKS SENT TO ME SHALL BE RECEIVED & DEPOSITED BY ME"
-L. Don Hubbard - Founder - Church of Hoaxology
Don is the disagreeing, disaffected & disconnected twin brother of L. Ron Hubbard

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Unicorns-Are-Amazing-Storytime.png

When you're five years old, it's adorable to have play money and pretend it is real, or pretend you can get $50,000 from people in poverty, or pretend that an abusive cult was a bonafide church or that bad things never happen to you or anyone else. When you're five, nobody gets sick, nobody dies, everyone lives forever, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy are real and so was the Great Pumpkin.

At five, it's cute. You're not five anymore.
I don't NEED to get seed $$$ from the homeless JS

I'M GIVING THEM A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY OUR SYSTEM DENIES THEM!!!

I got access backstage; I can get bucks out of Noe Valley, the Sunset and Richmond. I can get bucks out of Marin and Palo Alto

The loans will b repaid and the homeless will get fat dividend checks

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'M GIVING THEM A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY OUR SYSTEM DENIES THEM!!!
How does our system deny them? :unsure:

What's stopping them from investing that $100.00 by opening a no-minimum stock trading account or investing it in some another way?

Anyways, I don't grasp the reason for borrowing money from them if you don't need money from them. ANY investment or loan for that matter carries some degree of risk.

If your business is successful as you envision then you'll be in position to help these people any way you wish. If your intent IS to help them then why just not do it. What is the point of taking their $100.00?

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
You were directing the post to HH, which I certainly understood.

However you were referring to my previous post thus my post you quote is both cogent and sequitur.

"Bill's backhander gets a kicksave to the right of the crease. What a flurry in front of the goal mouth! The Hoxie's Bullpit Line is deep in the zone firing seemingly at will but they just can't pot the puck..."
Sometime (OK, often) talking to you is like talking to a blender. So much movement, such froth, so much mixing, who knows what's there! I can't follow what you are talking about nor can I reasonably respond. It is an interesting technique to avoid discussing things. And so much like you.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

What's stopping them from investing that $100.00 by opening a no-minimum stock trading account or investing it in some another way?

Anyways, I don't grasp the reason for borrowing money from them if you don't need money from them. ANY investment or loan for that matter carries some degree of risk.

If your business is successful as you envision then you'll be in position to help these people any way you wish. If your intent IS to help them then why just not do it. What is the point of taking their $100.00?

ANSWER: Exchange. Scientologists are very ethical on the subject of exchange. Dr. Hubbard's wholetrack research discovered that beings who do not exchange properly with him "go criminal" and need to be given spiritual support by sending them to the the registrar with a higher tech estimate and r-factors about how they are going to "not make it" and die and suffer nightmarish entrapment for eternity.

Dr. Hubbard also enlightened us that he had already "exchanged in abundance" with all beings in the universe by such miraculously spectacular contributions such as discovering music at the beginning of the wholetrack. Thus, in this lifetime Dr. Hubbard did not therefore need to "deliver what he promised" in terms of miraculous OT powers, since he already over-delivered back before the MEST universe, and mankind was already total "crim" to him, having fallen trillions of years in arrears in their payments for music they have been stealing since time began.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"... in this lifetime Dr. Hubbard did not therefore need to "deliver what he promised" in terms of miraculous OT powers, since he already over-delivered back before the MEST universe, and mankind was already total "crim" to him, having fallen trillions of years in arrears in their payments for music they have been stealing since time began.

It's funny you should mention this as I was just discussing it with Ron several days ago during a channeling session.

He mentioned to me that this particular song (below) won awards for "Song of the Year" on 47 planets already.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

Two points: Exchange and dignity.

Unfog your mind and truly grasp this Pitsy...

"If your (my) business is successful then you'll (I'll) be in a position to help these (THEM!!!) people..."

I'M HOMELESS PITSY!!!

The homeless aren't "THEM" to me. The homeless are US!

The right way is to be a superior being throwing out some leftover crumbs I don't need to the pigeons in the park. O! Wouldn't I just be a WONDERFUL person if I did that.

Now look at what I am doing...

I'm going to friends and acquaintances and their homies who I don't know yet and they are letting go of $$$ that are hardship bucks.

What?

You need me to keep writing?

I'm appalled at the ATTITUDE I'm getting like I'm exploiting the homeless and depriving them...

??????????

phenomanon

Canyon
So anyway...

The thing that really cracks me up is watching the scilons and the antiscilons falling all over themselves trying to outstupid each other.

Obviously the OSA web monitor has his nose up my ass and has from post one in 2010 when he/she/it learned I was married to Greg Wilhere's sister and held him and CoS accountable for the wrongful death AND subsequent AND continuing coverup of my first born son (ticktickticktickticktick). They know who I am and where I am and when they don't they're getting PI's to track me down PRONTO!

Now any one of them who reads my current posts knows if they come up to me with $1000 they'll get the grand back within one year (along with a C-note) and over the next ten years receive somewhere between $100,000 and one million bucks.

They gotta be squirming..,

They gotta be begging their seniors who are telling them that I'm nothing but an entheta DB, SP out-ethics piece of SHIT and sticking their noses into the "dead agent" pack...

Heehee...

Which I intentionally salted with some (picayune, humdrum) SALACIOUS! SCANDALOUS! DREADFULLY PEJORATIVE material!!!

Telling them it's a hoax and a sham when anyone with two brain cells to rub together would be all over this and telling their friends to get on to the gravy train.

AND!!!

I just tightened the screws again by letting them in on my plan to give Phenomama's daughter 50 shares and putting them in her mother's grouch bag AND recommending those on ESMB with friends and family still in to do the same...

Quite seriously (though you needn't restrain your laughter) think about it. If you LOAN me $500 you will get $550 back within in one year

AND!!!

You will have 50 shares in your friends name collecting dividends. Within two years you'll be able to tell them there's $15,000 in cash and stock sitting around waiting for you to stop by the house for dinner and a pleasant evening's conversation.

But the web monitor's senior is pulling out Ron's writings on SP's telling them "Remember! SP's love practical jokes! This obvious pie-in-the-sky scam! There's no big payday. He's just a DB living on the street!!!"

Are they going to crap in their pants when they see me on CBS's "Sixty Minutes" in early December?

Want to see me tighten the screws a little bit harder?

Stay tuned.
LIssen, you crazy fucking dude! Leave my daughter out of your plans! Leave her out of your fucking thoughts!
And I never ever said you could call me phenomama, either!
:smack:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Having a senior moment?

I accept the revocation of my right to call you Phenomama which you did proffer on my request a few months back.

The fifty shares are Bronze shares. Shares come in four flavors; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Emma and Helluvahoax have fifty Platinum shares each with an option to buy ten more for $100 per share. Bill and PTS4 are hereby awarded ten Platinum shares and each has an option to buy ten more again for $100 each. The Platinum shares are the blue chippers; the voting stock, the POWER!!! There are 1000 Platinum shares and I possess the remainder. There are 1000 Gold shares and these together represent one percent ownership of D Sea Enterprises. These are entirely reserved for the homeless at ten dollars a share. The homeless acquire Gold shares with LOAN money, not INVESTMENT money. If a homeless person loans $100 they receive ten Gold Shares and one Platinum share. If an HP loans $20 and receives 2 Gold shares they may reserve 8 Silver shares to be purchased at their leisure and receive one Platinum share. There are 1000 Silver shares and they also represent one percent ownership of the company. These sell for $20 each. There are 2000 Bronze shares and these represent two percent ownership and sell for $30 per share. one must purchase 20 Bronze shares to receive one Platinum share.

One Gold share over the next ten years will yield at least $100 and perhaps $1000 or more

Silver: $50 to $500

Bronze $35 to $350

Platinum I don't know. Gold Silver and Bronze receive quarterly dividend checks

The platypuses (platipi?) receive one dividend in December after they vote after Thanksgiving on how much they will receive. it's one stockholder, one vote. HH has fifty and so does Emma. Pitsy and Bill each have ten. Phenomanon, David J, Robin S each have one. At the moment, I have 877. Each of us has one vote.

Company bylaws require the CEO to keep stockholders and especially Platinum stockholders well informed. Suppose I tell you all I want to turn D Sea into a W.I.S.E. (World Institute of Scientology Enterprises) company. HH can call for a Veto Vote and campaign to "VOTE VETO!!!". There will due procedure to prevent frivolous use of this privilege but the cited examle would most certainly NOT be considered frivolous and would succeed with more than 90% of the vote and thus pass by acclaim.

You all are going to LOVE this company's bylaws.

A the moment this all might sound like a hippie's pipe dream. At the moment the company's only assets are two undisclosed ideas. Soon the assets will be two pending patents.

Stay tuned for further developments.

p.s. First two sales done deal as of 10:00AM PST.

p.p.s.

IF:

I can't call you Phenomama

THEN:

You can't spank me.

NANA NANA NA NA!

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes CP, you are absolutely correct, she did.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Thanx Stratsie...

Gah!!

"Senior moments"

You must have them too I suppose but they drive me BUGGY!!! There will be something I just know, the "file clerk" has put it right on the tip of the prefrontal lobes and it sits there like a chicken bone in the gullet!

For days.

I was about to mention the saxman with the Dave Brubeck Quintet who came up with probably the most well and far known melody in history and it was right there for four days but I couldn't spit it out. Then I'm sitting in my car on Lincoln beside Golden Gate Park just east of Ninth with KPOO on the horn and out blows the opening notes of "Take Five". Reet! Paul Desmond.

It was 1959 and the grandmaster of strange time was sitting round with the band on a break. He looks over at Paul and says "Can you give me something in 5/4 ime?" Desmond looks Brubeck in the eye like high noon gunfighters on the dusty streets of Guadalajara for the same space you find between "Major Strasser has been shot." and "Round up the usual suspects", picks up his ax, wets his lips and lays down one of the greatest melodies ever just like squeezing toothpaste from a tube.

If someone could link a youtube video of "Take Five" it would probably well at this juncture...

strativarius

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Thanx Stratsie...

Gah!!

"Senior moments"

You must have them too I suppose but they drive me BUGGY!!! There will be something I just know, the "file clerk" has put it right on the tip of the prefrontal lobes and it sits there like a chicken bone in the gullet!

For days.

I was about to mention the saxman with the Dave Brubeck Quintet who came up with probably the most well and far known melody in history and it was right there for four days but I couldn't spit it out. Then I'm sitting in my car on Lincoln beside Golden Gate Park just east of Ninth with KPOO on the horn and out blows the opening notes of "Take Five". Reet! Paul Desmond.

It was 1959 and the grandmaster of strange time was sitting round with the band on a break. He looks over at Paul and says "Can you give me something in 5/4 ime?" Desmond looks Brubeck in the eye like high noon gunfighters on the dusty streets of Guadalajara for the same space you find between "Major Strasser has been shot." and "Round up the usual suspects", picks up his ax, wets his lips and lays down one of the greatest melodies ever just like squeezing toothpaste from a tube.

If someone could link a youtube video of "Take Five" it would probably well at this juncture...
What is your problem with linking a video?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not the longest comm-lag in history perhaps, but methinks there could be some charge on the question ... :biggrin:
No, Tolouse Low Tech has no charge on the question nor is Rip Van Cyberwinkle fumbling with a comm lag.

It is a new day the former having passed it's expiration date and no longer fit either for human consumption or consuming humans - WILLIE MCCOVEY!!!!!!!!

I eschewed the computer utterly until 2007 (though I knew enough to know scads of scum were doing all manner of highly remunerative things with it) perhaps oddly as I did conceptual design of computer apps as an asimovbradburyclarke-vonnegutecchswhyzelazny especially heinleinellisonfesterbestertester scifi dweeb pasty face boozhwah nerd teenager until I grew up and got trained to kill-a-commie-for-my-mommy with my bare hands in less than two seconds off to asia and back to long hair whacked out acid freak until I signed up for The Comm Course.

You know...

The usual.

Then ('74 NYC) I drove a taxi until one day in 2007 at Ahmad's Authentic Lebanese Cab Company and Terrorist Lube and Body Shop Garage a couple blocks south of Forest Hills Station in Baahstin some civilian inquired of me concerning forced abortions at Hemet of which I was previously uninformed but since the chatter in the room had suddenly stopped and we were achtung's focal point I held forth firmly and honestly as to the decidedly despicable nature of such a thing and passed my word I would engage in purposeful examination of the particulars.

This led quickly to the delight filled discovery of Bent Corridor's somewhat amateur yet rapturously fixating vanity press
effort which, among other things, apprised me of such as the demise of Quentin Hubbard whose unconscious mortal sheath was discovered in the Nevada desert curiously enough on the 28th of October 1976, the same day my son Ian came to light at Women's Lying In Hospital part of the Brigham Medical Complex out Longwood past Fenway Park.

(I suppose I must plead nolo contendere to the charge of inflicting "run-on sentences" but I do so shamelessly with proper grammar and syntax and I would contend mellifluously and harmoniously in the context of Mid Twentieth Century Jazz)

My library hour is complete.

This will also be complete soon.

strativarius

No, Tolouse Low Tech has no charge on the question nor is Rip Van Cyberwinkle fumbling with a comm lag.

It is a new day the former having passed it's expiration date and no longer fit either for human consumption or consuming humans - WILLIE MCCOVEY!!!!!!!!

I eschewed the computer utterly until 2007 (though I knew enough to know scads of scum were doing all manner of highly remunerative things with it) perhaps oddly as I did conceptual design of computer apps as an asimovbradburyclarke-vonnegutecchswhyzelazny especially heinleinellisonfesterbestertester scifi dweeb pasty face boozhwah nerd teenager until I grew up and got trained to kill-a-commie-for-my-mommy with my bare hands in less than two seconds off to asia and back to long hair whacked out acid freak until I signed up for The Comm Course.

You know...

The usual.

Then ('74 NYC) I drove a taxi until one day in 2007 at Ahmad's Authentic Lebanese Cab Company and Terrorist Lube and Body Shop Garage a couple blocks south of Forest Hills Station in Baahstin some civilian inquired of me concerning forced abortions at Hemet of which I was previously uninformed but since the chatter in the room had suddenly stopped and we were achtung's focal point I held forth firmly and honestly as to the decidedly despicable nature of such a thing and passed my word I would engage in purposeful examination of the particulars.

This led quickly to the delight filled discovery of Bent Corridor's somewhat amateur yet rapturously fixating vanity press
effort which, among other things, apprised me of such as the demise of Quentin Hubbard whose unconscious mortal sheath was discovered in the Nevada desert curiously enough on the 28th of October 1976, the same day my son Ian came to light at Women's Lying In Hospital part of the Brigham Medical Complex out Longwood past Fenway Park.

(I suppose I must plead nolo contendere to the charge of inflicting "run-on sentences" but I do so shamelessly with proper grammar and syntax and I would contend mellifluously and harmoniously in the context of Mid Twentieth Century Jazz)

My library hour is complete.

This will also be complete soon.
OK, no answer there, I'll try again.

What is your problem with linking a video?

Do you think you could possibly answer the question this time?