What's new

Anonorange Case Dismissed by Riverside DA!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
With the decision to drop the charges against AO, and the shit-storm that is causing internally within the cult, I suspect OSA & minions will pull out all stops to try to lure AO into situations where he can get arrested again.

And knowing AO, he's an easy mark. I feel sorry for Graham who now has to reign his client in and attempt to keep him out of trouble. The best thing AO can do for himself is start working on his civil llitigation, keep a clean nose & stay in the background so OSA can't set him up for a fall.

I've never known AO to be quiet and humble so I suspect we will be hearing of him falling prey to the cult's shenanigans again in the near future. AO needs to realize he is a marked man and always be mindful of what's going on around him.

Stalin

Patron
I'm happy about this, and from reading the WWP thread about it so is most of the posters there. Looking forward to the civil suit.

I think Smurf is too negative about how much effort AO's case will take, even though I admit I have less experience watching Scientology litigation than you have.

The main reason I'm more optimistic, is that while previous cases have been complex and taken a lot of work to prove, the AO assault was on video, and AO has dug up a lot of public documents to support it. Even without any discovery and testimony, most of the facts seem obvious.

Of course they will try to use stalling tactics, but such a simple case as this is harder to derail than previous cases, right?

If the goal is to get the restitution which AO is entitled, I think that should be fairly straightforward, with a few bumps on the way. But if the goal is to drag DM into deposition, and create as much drama as possible, then it's different.

By the way: AGP, you're welcome to post on WWP too, and you're not banned - just don't threaten to disclose the personal details of anons. We recently banned a person who outed personal details, and to add insult to injury he even outed a different person than he intended. Please don't follow his example. Personally I like most of what you do when you stay on target. You can also post anonymously or get yourself a second account.

Just for the record, AGP DID threaten to disclose personal details of anons.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That's a lie. Unless somebody faked it. I wanted to give you a chance, but unless you apologize for what you did I don't want you there.

AGP did, in fact. threaten the mod that he was going to reveal "her" identity in a video... I know this because the mod PM'd me wanting to know if I was the one that told AGP (knowing we were friends). I did not.

I read AGP's threatening email. It did not threaten physical violence, but AGP did say he was informed by a source what country she was from, what her profession was, proceeded to belittle & defame her, and threaten to reveal her identity in a video.

I forwarded AGP's PM to Graham Berry. I'm aware that the mod also contacted Graham with concerns. AGP has a strange reputation for exhibiting an aggressive & belligerent attitude towards women in general... from the actions in L.A. that led to a legal restraining order rendered against him, to a Riverside County deputy pulling him aside & chastising him for creeping up next to Catherine Fraser & examining the contents inside her purse, to AGP chasing female church members (walking by themselves) at PAC with his camera & yelling at them, to his horrific taunting & verbal abuse towards elderly & disabled women entering ASHO for a workshop months ago.

Other critics have cautioned AGP over the last year not to be so aggressive towards women (for fear of him being arrested), but he laughs it off, blows off the implications of his behavior, and continues to chase & taunt them like they are prey for the sport of it. His recent response to a female poster in this thread is evidence of that.

Last edited:

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
I told you I won't be there so why worry Arc?

That's a lie. Unless somebody faked it. I wanted to give you a chance, but unless you apologize for what you did I don't want you there.

I'm not apologizing for anything and I'm not posting there so it works out nice. Are you not paying attention?

Uh, if I was the monster you said I am wouldn't the scientologists be on my ass?

Au Contraire. You are EXACTLY what the OSA wants the general public to associate as being a "typical" Anon. It wouldn't surprise me if they'd be willing to subsidize the activities of both you and AO were you to ask them for funds. Frankly, I don't rule out the prospect that they already are, with or without your knowledge. :D

Mark A. Baker

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
Au Contraire. You are EXACTLY what the OSA wants the general public to associate as being a "typical" Anon. It wouldn't surprise me if they'd be willing to subsidize the activities of both you and AO were you to ask them for funds. Frankly, I don't rule out the prospect that they already are, with or without your knowledge. :D

Mark A. Baker

I'm just gonna let Mark do all my talking in AGP/AO threads. :thumbsup:

MichelleAsWell

Patron with Honors
No, let the rational do the talking...

Oh, yeah. Let the men do all the talking. What happened to "I am woman. Watch me roar?"

Paging Helen Reddy...

I don't post much, but had to here.

I'm glad AO's case got dismissed--Yay Graham:happydance:

BUT - you and AGP need to stop flinging around each other's dirty laundry--it's tacky and it brings down the collective IQ.:duh:

-and stop taking cheap shots at BWG, you're purposely misinterpreting her so you can flame her...:angry: --that's just chickenshart.

Michelle

MichelleAsWell

Patron with Honors
Michelle:

Two gay queens can't have a catfight? You're no fun. :grouch:

Sure, go ahead and fight, people fight here all the time...

I just don't like to see personal information disclosed....

well, and the misogyny is a bit much...but that's probably b/c I'm no fun.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Befriending Smurf

There's a reason xenubarb, relyt and various others warned me not to befriend smurf. They said he can't pick sides and will turn on people. I understood what they meant and I saw his constant negativity. He was not somebody I would socialize with but he was useful at protests. Not anymore. :confused2:

JimJam

Patron with Honors
You know if any of had a problem with my behavior there is a link here or on my home page to email me and complain. If anyone in LA actually has a problem with my behavior don't you think they would come up to me in person. As usual, nobody has. Uh, you know, the real world .. MEST? Nah, let's just sit here on the internet feeling important and making public statements. It seems Smurf is the only one capable of making private comments.

Cowardice where you won't face someone in the real world or speak in private. It's so telling!

Why would I send you an email to complain about your behavior when I see how you act when people call you on your behavior? If I did, I would have to do it anonymously with an email that can't be traced to me. And then the point would be moot...you would chaulk it up to another troll.

And anons only see you in person at raids. Raids are a terrible place to have verbal battles, although the handlers enjoy it.

Most people like to avoid confrontation if they can, so even people that know you mean well but don't like some of your methods won't say it...as this will lead to argumentation that will escalate. You must see that this is true on some level. So consider this my complaint. Take it as you will. You will still get trolls, but if you ignore them, people will fight them for you. If you have a complaint about someone else, refrain from ad hominem attacks. Make your complaint stand on its own merit. And threatening to dox someone is always a no-no. Even if a joke.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I object, your honor! This trial is a travesty. It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Graham Berry

99% of the credit for this decision goes to the vigilance, tenacity and just plain smarts of AO's extraordinary attorney, Graham Berry. There is a very good reason Scientology hates this man to the core. ** GRAHAM RUNS THIS**

Ditto

You know if any of had a problem with my behavior there is a link here or on my home page to email me and complain.

It's a relatively free country. You can be a complete [insert favorite "descriptive" term here] for all I care. I'd just prefer you did it somewhere else. :thumbsup:

FWIW, when I have attended rallies at which you were present I, along with others, have kept an eye on you in case intervention was warranted to protect the innocent. You aren't of concern me, although those passersby who are frightened by your obvious erratic behavior are.

I'm not your friend, legal guardian, or employer and thereby have no perceived need to stop you. I may not like the disrepute you bring upon the other Anons by the "apparency of association", but there is little that I see that can be done to stop it. This represents the "downside" of such an unofficial hierarchy as Anonymous has.

As to communicating with you directly, I have neither any such "need" or desire. The only reason you are responded to at all here is because you, a "never been", have chosen to start posting on an ex-scientology board in which I am interested. If you wish to improve the quality of ESMB as a community board my suggestion is: STOP POSTING. :)

I'd insert one of my aunt's colorful texan colloquiallisms here, but doing so once before when I was new on the board got me into a minor kerfluffle with the moderators at that time. So we'll just have to let that one pass. :)

Mark A. Baker