What's new

Anonorange Case Dismissed by Riverside DA!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
AnonOrange

You are negative about AO because you don't like him.

I disagree 'Markus'
I have supported AO for over the last 12 months, and I found him a likeable but excitable young man. but resently he has stirred up everyones hackles by continuely "whoreing" himself in front of the camera and expressing the opinion that postesting was ALL about him.

AO is NO longer welcolmed here, as he acts like a 1st class FOOL

Last edited:

anonymous1312

Patron with Honors
Keep talking & dreaming, sweatpea. Anyone that has sued Scientology knows it is a very long, expensive & labor-intensive effort. Where you going to get all the green to file civil suits against all these people? Your expectations are far from realistic.. oh, and these are my personal opinions, which makes me OSA. :p

The purpose of the law suit is not to win but harass remember. ;-D

I wish them all luck and hope they win in short order but like you expect it will be a long process - which all goes to increase the expenses which I hope will be laid at the feet of the cult.

If nothing else each law suit is a new front for the cult to fight on. The tide has turned, we all run this; in scientology parlance we are at cause, scientology is at effect. :thumbsup:

Example: They close the curtains at orgs when protesters turn up because they believe this prevents them granting the protesters "beingness" yet closing the curtains is a reaction to the protesters thereby granting them "beingness"; they cannot have open curtains while protesters are there instead they must deny themselves natural light and view.

Now of course OSA may read this and pass this information uplines. As a result they will be tempted to change to keeping the curtains open, but this will be a reaction to this post. What are they to do, they are trapped in to reacting (being at effect) either way. :confused2:

Oh yes, grats to all involved for the dismissal. I'm sure there will be more to come.

M

Moderator 2

I've pruned the cat fight out of this thread to the best of my ability while trying to retain the gist of the valuable stuff, apologies if there seems to be replies to statements that are no longer on the thread.

Please keep all anon drama off ESMB. Infractions following. If it occurs again bans are imminent.

M2

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
For clarification, I am not an anon, but an ex-member. A very stubborn one. Thank you.

I've pruned the cat fight out of this thread to the best of my ability while trying to retain the gist of the valuable stuff, apologies if there seems to be replies to statements that are no longer on the thread.

Please keep all anon drama off ESMB. Infractions following. If it occurs again bans are imminent.

M2

AO Lawsuit against INT Base guards filed today

I can report that I heard from Graham today that Anon Orange's lawsuit against Int Base guards and Management was filed in Superior Court this afternoon. Good luck with the lawsuit, Graham and Anon O.! :clap:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I can report that I heard from Graham today that Anon Orange's lawsuit against Int Base guards and Management was filed in Superior Court this afternoon. Good luck with the lawsuit, Graham and Anon O.! :clap:

Riverside County Superior Court - Case RIC538634 - CHOQUETTE VS CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL

1st Hearing on the lawsuit is scheduled for 04/23/2010 - 8:30 AM - DEPT. 10