ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

AnonSparrow joins Clearwater Anonymous

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by AnonKat, Sep 25, 2010.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

SPARROW IS BACK!!!

"Could you tell David Miscavige Anonymous is here? He'll know what that means."

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Great to see Sparrow back out there.........as well as Anon612! :happydance:

I like the process he ran at the end of the second video on the lady sitting there before security interrupted the session. :coolwink:

Auditing question: "What part of Shelly Miscavige missing can you take responsibility for?"

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  4. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

I think that David Miscavige hates Sparrow because S is more articulate than DM will ever be...LOL!

5. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Sparrow has really got the knack of enturbulating the Scilons, but in a gentle way . . . always great to watch a master at work.

6. Type4_PTS

7. SheWhoWatches

SheWhoWatches Patron

This place seems so sinister I don't know if I could protest there @ night.
    ROCK ON SPARROW & ANON'S!:thumbsup:

8. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

This kid impresses me so much! They all do.

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

"Can we ever be friends?" :lol:

10. Type4_PTS

11. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

I've never known the Fort Harrison to be a warm and fuzzy place. The feeling is cold and soul-less. It does have a rather sinister feel. Huge focus on security.

One time I went in and was intercepted and was asked who I was and what service I was on, etc. I had all the correct (and truthful) answers but then the security guy threw in that he remembered me because he was my d of p some time ago and I looked at him and said "no you weren't!" I realized it was a trick and had I said "oh wow, I remember you!" I would have been busted, had I been an intruder-type.

So proud of Sparrow!

12. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, there is a very strange vibe there.

Back when I was a true believer our family was in Florida for a vacation and I wanted to stay at Flag for a night . . . . so I could just experience the "Theta" of the "friendliest place on earth" . . .I was so excited that my family would be feeling it too, and maybe change their minds about Scientology. I had read the promo and I knew that they would be spiritually awakened just by being in the presence of so many OT's and standard tech, and was looking forward to being disenturbulated by the clean space. My husband was not a Scientologist . . .at all. . . but he agreed, for me. I made a reservation and we went to check in. When we got there they checked my IAS membership -- even called the Org to verify that I was a Scientologist in good standing, and told us that we couldn't stay there unless my husband agreed to a metered interview. :confused2:

I was not about to ask my hubby to do such a thing. Even to a true believer that seemed paranoid and strange. Needless to say we did not stay at the Fort Harrison that night.

Not hardly the "friendliest place on Earth" after all . . . .

13. Tiger Lily

So glad to see Sparrow at work again. I really like his style. He's funny and not unpleasant, and not rude or insulting, but definitely "impinges" :) Way to go Sparrow!

14. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

You spend your whole life trying to convince your family that these aren't creepy cult people, and an opportunity like this falls in your lap - the final blow to really prove to them that Scientology is sooooo great....

And then this happens.

Been there!

Done that!

Got the credit card bill.

15. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

16. Tiger Lily

Exactly!

17. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Well done SParrow! That's some amazing work you're doing there. Really, genuinely making the world a better place.

(And in Cleawater, that's not easy.)

18. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

YES! Proving once again Freedom of speech is not a stalking mechanism!

19. LOL!!! I know I shouldn't laugh, it's sad really...but just the way you wrote it...LOL!!!

20. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Great to see Sparrow back! :thumbsup: