ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

AnonSparrow making love to Montreal Org

Discussion in 'North America' started by AnonKat, Mar 1, 2011.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

2. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

3. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Oh goodie good good to see a new AnonSparrow vid.

4. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep -- been missing Sparrow. . .

Did he say his court date was Tuesday? Wasn't that today? Is there any news?

5. pittny12

pittny12 Patron with Honors

What a TREAT! Its just like old times!

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

He has done a tremendous job.

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I love Sparrow!

TG1

8. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

A big thumbs up for the sparrow!!

9. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Sadly, Sparrow settled the lawsuit with the cult giving them somewhat of a win. In return for Moxon dropping the lawsuit, Sparrow agreed not to protest at the DC Org or in Clearwater.

[video=youtube;QSZpRLqO1Xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZpRLqO1Xk[/video]

The settlement was signed just over a week since the Montreal Org protest.

10. IMMORTAL

IMMORTAL Patron Meritorious

Well, I'm glad it's over for AnonSparrow. The thing is.....they must be really afraid of him. He created such a big stir in DC and in Clearwater they seem to be afraid that he, single-handedly, might just be able to take down the church.

Go Sparrow!!!!!

11. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

I'm glad the nightmare is over for Sparrow and he can relax now.

He really gave them a run, though, and was an awesome protester!

Think of all the cult time and money he tied up. He damaged the enemy and went down in a flame of glory, surviving the battle. Sparrow will always be loved here for all he did.

:thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

[​IMG]

We love you, Sparrow. You're the bestest. :cheers:

12. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And if anyone here ever is feeling a bit low, a bit sad.. just read the criminal court transcript (hopefully someone will post a link). It is a thing of beauty and lulz.

13. rich

rich Silver Meritorious Patron

Great vids. Thankyou so much.

14. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Me too. I'd really like to know the full story of what happened. I am sad that Sparrow settled, but he doesn't owe anything to anybody else. He has been amazing and has hopefully learned a lot from the experience. I wish him only the best and do hope he protests more in the future, and that his court experiences make him wise and unstoppable. I am glad I kicked in my fifty bucks and would never want it back. Carpe diem, Anonsparrow!

15. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

If he only agreed not to protest at DC and Clearwater, the world is his oyster!

Have fun Sparrow!!

16. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

Sparrow is Not welcomed in Bulgravia....:coolwink:

but I have other apartments to put him in all around LRHs World....:wink2::biggrin: