ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

anonycat?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Commander Birdsong, Aug 28, 2013.

1. maybe it will destry it but i think it will only shane it

2. this is not ignored or overlooked

i have already commented on some of these cases and on this thread any major post gets comprehensive response

but...

if you want a quick bottom line on this video...

yes, i'm glad people keep close watch on CoS and i'm grateful for this information...

this video is still a skanky piece of crap

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;USpuUodcOt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpuUodcOt0[/video]

4. gee i was getting lonely here. i thought i might be able to provoke a post...

as long as he thread keeps getting reads i'll keep writing

it got off to a great start, hottest thread i've ever started here and with the posts that have already been tendered i have a chance to bring much of the material i've posted onto one thread

5. Mojo

Mojo Silver Meritorious Patron

Lol! Don't congratulate yourself just yet there Commander. To provide some context for your covert 'I am a troll' admission. I myself have produced threads and posts over the course of the last 14 years that have "the Gods of Trolls" high fiving themselves silly.

Hell I was trolling ARS when ARS was still a baby. lol! And the ESMB is pretty much all grown up.

Nonetheless, keep em coming Commander. Notwithstanding contemporary belief, light loves darkness to play with. Otherwise it's all too glaring to the eyes.

mojo

6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I believe it was November, 1974, that I arrived at Saint Hill UK.

7. i just can't shake that troll label can i?

is there any dispute to my statement that i am a completely free agent, that i am not in the employ of osa or any CoS agency or department, nor of the nsa, cia, mi or any other governmental or military organization nor i am the spokesgoblin for any person, persons or group?

8. you're an aussie aren't you? you must have been somewhat primed down under to have shown up on st hill's doorstep wot?

9. Mojo

Mojo Silver Meritorious Patron

Well from my understanding (which word I use loosely) the troll label has nothing to do with everything you mentioned following your first statement. Those words would reflect covert operations with an intention to produce a predetermined 'practical' effect. Trolls are not generally intellectually gifted enough to be covert operatives for organized intentions.

A troll is one that makes comments for no other reason than to incite emotional reactions in the forum it is posting in. With no sincerity behind the words of its posts. At least that's my layman reading of it. And, from my laymans perception of it, it is the most convenient word in the English language to employ on the internet in any forum to dismiss any substance to the accused 'trolls' post/commentary. In other words, next to ad hominem attacks it is the go-to accusation to silence posters of uncomfortable posts. Lol.

So are you a troll? I don't know. But I don't think so. It really depends on the sincerity or absence of sincerity in your posts. Personally I think you are charmingly deluded. In an honest way.

As for me sometimes I have posted things on the internet just to piss people off that I imagine to be intellectual/emotional cowards. Which I suppose would make me diagnosable as being a non-troll with occasional trollistical tendencies. Lol. Kinda like being a non-alcoholic that occasionally likes to get drunk (just for the hell of it).

mojo

10. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

If a person consistently does not say the things that some others think the person should say, some people (like one of your friends- she's done that) will sometimes call the other person a troll.

It's silly, and can be a bit of a witch hunt thing. When the accusation is made because a known contributor (such as yourself) has posted something a bit different, on a road less travelled, then it's mainly meanness, lashing out and lack of imagination on the part of the person levelling that accusation.

11. ok

why yes, i did hope to provoke more posting when i hit the rwq button on the-poster-who-may-not-be-named's bit of la danse macabre

this thread started great!

lots of posts!

i had a daily in-basket i had to skip through doing triage, answer this one, longer answer for that on fergit about this one, note for long response later, chat with another, give a quick snappy answer and develop more later...

then all weenie wankers claimed the same victory of nihilism that's been claimed for more than sixty years and shifted into "don't feed the troll" mode, likely at the direction of coach lerma after developing a consensus with his coterie after finding no one had anything gnu to say to commander BS...

so just a prod to get more posts

certainly not classic trolling

12. hmmm...

y'all want some trolling?

lemme revive my olde "to audit is a calling" thread...

13. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Trolling

Any time that anyone posts something somewhere, sends an email, calls someone up, goes over and talks to someone and makes sounds coming out of his or her mouth, any time anyone issues something from his or her keyboard or smart phone, guess what. The person is trying to elicit a response.

14. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Nope, I showed up there knowing very little about scientology. I first heard the word "scientology" when I was in a Rock Band touring Germany. Maybe a year later I was in Leeds, UK, visiting a musician friend from my wilder days. He had changed so remarkably since I'd last seen him that I didn't immediately recognise him on meeting him again. I blurted out, "What happened to you?". I heard all about it, read Evolution of A Science, learned that the headquarters of scientology was at Saint Hill, hired a car and... the rest is history.

PS: I know you're not a troll, Commander.

15. coooooooool...

ooooh those were the days weren't they? kids today really ain't much doin' anything like that

and it could have been scn or lsd or a commune or someone's project that made you charge off somewhere, ome magickal mystery tour...

we were the children of victory...

16. meanwhile, back at the ranch it's quiet and peacefull

as readers of this thread know, it was OP'd by an origination from anonycat on some other thread where he said we might... lock horns a bit

so i made a simple (though seemingly by response cryptic and incomprehensible as it is in violation of many poster's axiomatic ineptitudes) opening statement and appealed to the moderators for a long leash as i am willing to calmly attend all posts and implying my own good though feisty conduct...

they apparently walked off the pitch declaring the victory which has stood unblemished since mr hubbard was shown as non compis mentis and his crackpot theories rubbish in the autumn of 1950...

17. FLASH!!!!

this just in...

over on the defenestration of hubbard thread the fine writer afaceinthecrowd has just addressed the honor of this thread which travels from the diamond with commander BS as he dons black robe as justice walter g. birdsong...

i'm over here face

laid back in the shade shoes off feet up contemplating a margarita at the world famous Tommy's Joint...

you sound nonplussed and slightly disoriented, i hope you're not soon planning to be completely addled

are you SERIOUS?

you are accusing the notorious birdsong of accusing anything whatsoever about the APOLLO!?!?!><?!?!%(@$$$$$??!!? of being.....................NORMAL!?!?!

who the fuck do you think YOU are talking too?

vogelsong pitches for SAN FRANCISCO!!! my man...

and the commander will not countenance anyone accusing his own self as normal and would not even accuse afaceinthecrowd of being normal today

18. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[​IMG]

19. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

For your reading edification, Meister BS...

Likewise, I'm sure. :coolwink:

Well, my dear Commander, you'll have to play with yourself for the next 48 hours or so...I'm taking the rest of the weekend off to go fondle an abnormally rapacious and beautiful WOMAN.:yes: :ohmy::blush::happydance:

Face:)

20. now that's getting back at me...

but...

next time you peruse this thread...

NO!!!!!!

i wasn't on the apollo!

the information is fasinating! more, more...

from my distant ledger the information is recorded thus:
    susan meister's death is ruled a suicide. this obviously is notable in red ink. a small notable in red ink item is a broken collarbone notable only for being suffered by overboarding, an unusual practice. makbe i've seen some other red ink but i forget. any more candidates for red ink?

harsh and distressful hardships pressed on children certainly are NOTABLE

[computer time running out, back soon]

but as they are not reported to have been harmed this noted in black ink. and so much more of interest is in black ink from this time. hubbard was living right there on 19th in the fifties an quite accessible at st hill in the sixties. i believe his last public staement until the publcation of battlefield earth in the early eighties was his 1968 piece in mayfair in response to a friend of some friends of my own, william s burroughs. he is still accessible after the release of OTIII on the apollo but accounts suggest he becomes more "erratic". still many accounts suggest "though this be madness yet there is method in it"

at this moment, fairly well read as i am, the bottom line on The Royal Scotsman on whom winston churchill once sailed is a master mariner took a passel of lollygagging landlubbers to sea and brought them back

said master mariner is commended for daring, seamanship and generosity to bipeds

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013