ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Anonymous Letter to Co$

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Jbrazel, Feb 2, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

It explains away nothing. I gives structure to an understanding how life is.

Nice or not, it still all boils down to what each person does or does not do being the point of creation of any effect.

And if what one does is nothing, that choice is how one arrives at a certain outcome.

Obviously freeing people from their self imposed non confront of their own responsibility would be a noble goal, and probably the original one for the church.

If the "church" is a victim of itself, it is for lack of knowing its own philosophy or lack of applying it.

But then analyzing it in hindsight and fixing it in the present are two different things.

The church is made up of and operated by people demonstrating the very same problems they are seeking to correct.

alex

2. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

Myself after yesterday I do blame the members for they are responsible for what they do.

I know they are brainwashed but they allowed it to be.

They will have to walk through the pain like I did.

I have friends and one cared enough to call me in her busy schedule to see how I am doing.

I am doing just fine for I already walked through most of my pain.

I really don't care if someone walked up to me and told me I was part of the cause when I was in. I will say yes I was. I accept responsiblity but I know this at the end I started to wonder why they did not follow policy and the tech.

Buffalo is no longer an ASHO wannabe. IT is ASHO. My old Buffalo friendly org is gone and dead even if they could not pay their bills. It was better then.

Barb

3. alex

What happened yesterday?

alex

4. Div6

Div6 Crusader

And THAT is how YOU sidestep the ABUSES of the RPF, Overboarding, Chainlockers, child abuse and rampant criminality within a group you still support.

Pretty pathetic.

5. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

I posted a thread about it in the main disccusion area. You can find it there.

Basically they stole my and my father's money on account by not letting me handle it by naming me An SP.

Barb

6. alex

Sorry to hear that

alex

7. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

And... as a currently active member and supporter of the organization that stole her and her father's money, you intend to....

- fill in the blank-

Zinj

8. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

I would not stay in a church or talk to a person who support such things. I quit talking to a lady because she support Bush and thinks he was sent by God to do a job. Yeah start WW3.

I know if I contact the IJC I would get the same. Being led around by the nose and get no where.

So in essence they stoled the money. My father wound up so much in debt due to the church and in a way so did I.

I was able to handle it and I will never ever be that stupid again. I wanted to live because I had the cancer so I took desperate means to get the auditing.

I really don't care about the church any more. I use to care till yesterday. But I over the last few years did wake up a few and they are in the freezone.

Most don't wake up and will not wake up. I also doubt Alex that the church allows him to post here. If they do they are watching him for some reason he might not know of.

A freezoner sent me a article about the Anon Pickets and I told them they already know about it.

I stand by the freezone. Some may act like churchies but they are few. Most are kind and helpful. A few in the church were like that but in the end maybe those are the one's that will leave in time.

I really don't care any more for they know what they do.

Barb

9. Hanover Fist

Hanover Fist Patron with Honors

So how do you feel about Socrates?
    Copernicus?
    Gallileo?
    Tom Paine?
    Frederick Douglass?
    Susan B. Anthony?
    Gandhi?
    Martin Luther King, Jr.?
    Nelson Mandela?

Just curious...

Hanover Fist

10. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Good one, Alex.:thumbsup:

11. Veda

Veda Sponsor

L. Ron Hubbard's mental-healing-coated money-gathering and blackmail-gathering personality-cult doesn't make gods or even sane humans.

The "philosophy" of Scientology is for Scientology to Survive! To quote Hubbard from 1938, "Not for 'what' but just to survive."

Pure amorality that prizes deception and ruthlessness as "virtues," somehow leading to "Survival" of Scientology, "not for 'what' but just to survive."

Scientology's publicized "whats" - its publicized spiritual and humanitarian goals - are window dressing. And Scientology's stench of hypocrisy is beginning to annoy lots of people.

"Survival!" without honesty or compassion, just to "Survive!"

This of course is a completely insane "philosophy."

12. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Boppadipadapabooboppam

yeah yeah yeah !

13. alex

I think ghandi was a shit for supporting racial cleansing in south africa before he went back to india to preach non violence and passive resistence while still supporting the caste system.

Never heard of any of the others.

alex singh.

14. Hanover Fist

Hanover Fist Patron with Honors

You're kidding me. Fine if you think Gandhi was a shit, but you never heard of any of the others? Please tell me you are joking.

Hanover Fist

15. alex

You take people to task for their style of writing on this newsgroup and you question whether I know of Thomas Paine?

I know what irony is.

Do you know what humour is?
    :)

alex

16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Are you having a cognition?

17. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Originally Posted by Leon
    Boppadipadapabooboppam

yeah yeah yeah !