What's new

Anonymous raids Gold; DM plays Pipe Organ

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I believe it's a variation on the age-old tradition of:

:blah:

When I was a little kid and something scarey came up on the television I would do exactly that - block my ears, close my eyes and make as much noise as I possibly could until the scarey thing went away.

These guys are SHIT SCARED!! And they're advertising it. This is too delicious!

Keep up the fantastic work Anon. $cn is showing some serious cracks at the seams :thumbsup:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It is so bizarre. I mean REALLY bizarre! :omg:

Of course such a sound is meant to annoy and deafen picketers - it's probably been evaluated to be the "exact" tone to make them crumble into little SP puddles and flee - yet it does the opposite.

The police sitting across the road must go "WTF?" And of course everyone inside has to suffer too.

Mad, mad, crazy.

Yay Anons! Keep it up! :happydance: :happydance:

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Comment to Anne Ominous

http://forums.scientology-exposed.com/50-raid-reports/hows-epic-two-raids-gold-217/
The (potentially temporary) absence of Enturb has done nothing to stop Chanology. The raids continue, and today, Anonymous returned to Gold Base to protest the human rights abuses committed and ordered there.
In response, CoS decided to employ what is truly the most bizarre, hilarious, and telling response possible to the protest. What could this be, you ask?
130db of pipe organ. No seriously.
They REALLY didn't want people inside there to hear. When the next Gold Baser blows, there are gonna be some funny stories about this, for sure.

Real pipe organ or not, only David Miscavige and his entourage know for sure.
When Davey ends up in Federal Prison, he will also know for sure what it is to have a big, brown organ pipe up his ass every day.

Smitty

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Keep it up you hardy bunch! All we've had to deal with at our raids is the squeaky whining of Mike Ferriss alias 'the ferritt', and I thought that was bad enough. I admire you all.

Love from Christchurch Anons

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Has anyone thought that the tone may actually be for those inside? To induce the idea that the end of the world is coming and they had better do ANYTHING they are told to stop that happening?

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hattip: :buzzin: :hifive:
This post and the responses is the most hilarious I've seen so far on ESMB. I had to find icons. Thanks for the laughs. :clap:

anonmom

Patron with Honors
It is so bizarre. I mean REALLY bizarre! :omg:

Of course such a sound is meant to annoy and deafen picketers - it's probably been evaluated to be the "exact" tone to make them crumble into little SP puddles and flee - yet it does the opposite.

The police sitting across the road must go "WTF?" And of course everyone inside has to suffer too.

Mad, mad, crazy.

Yay Anons! Keep it up! :happydance: :happydance:

I think you are onto it, Freetoshine. I know it just makes scientology look even crazier than we already knew they were. But there is probably some specific reason that they chose this sound like Div6 suggests. There is probably some belief that it restims something on the wholetrack which will somehow defeat anonymous or turn them into goo or something really dramatic. But what is it really? The sound of DESPERATION!

I love it! :thumbsup:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Has anyone thought that the tone may actually be for those inside? To induce the idea that the end of the world is coming and they had better do ANYTHING they are told to stop that happening?

The speakers were aimed outside, though. They were more for the picketers than those inside.

Though it would keep the staff from hearing the picketers.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
There was an injunction against Keith Henson and one of the guys in the car had previously been seen with Keith Henson. The connection was that tenuous.
The guy was Garry Scarff aka. Happy Smurf.. And the picture that OSA had given the police officer as 'evidence' that Garry was an 'agent' of Keith Henson was taken when Garry was spying on Henson for CoS.

A tritone blaring over the landscape!? - Just be thankful that they didn't play 'Thank You For Listening' with Hubbard braying...

:nervous:

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
Base protesting will drive Miscarriage over the edge

I think it is a good idea to be protesting at the base as much as possible. Just the mere fact that miscavige is nuts, paranoid, psycho---will push him further into losing it and making more mistakes. :stickpoke:

Even though there are guards etc, he must seriously be afraid. Here all the sp’s…they are right at my door….and they are unrelenting. It doesn’t matter if the anons ever stepped foot on the base, the fact that they are there outside has to be maddening. :pullhair: :pullhair:

Imagine it occurring at your house-unrelenting protesters legally allowed to be there….always reminding you of their presence. If you were already nuts you would go more nuts! :nono:

Keep it up anons….I just ‘know’ miscavige is shit-ing bricks just the fact that you were bold enough to go outside the base!!! You are supposed to be afraid ! :omg:

He is going to go nuts trying to fix something that cannot be fixed! He thinks the psychs sent you I am sure…which according to the whole track BS Hubtart wrote about psychs---must be like your worst enemy following you in time and space …to terminate your existence. :spacecraft:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
In response, CoS decided to employ what is truly the most bizarre, hilarious, and telling response possible to the protest. What could this be, you ask?

130db of pipe organ. No seriously.

That's hilarious! But nowhere near 130 dB. From an online table:

Threshold of hearing 0 dB
Rustling leaves 20 dB
Quiet whisper (3 feet) 30 dB
Quiet home 40 dB
Quiet street 50 dB
Normal conversation 60 dB
Inside car 70 dB
Loud singing (3 feet) 75 dB
Automobile (25 feet) 80 dB
Motorcycle (30 feet) 88 dB