ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Another Repayment Thread

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dave B., Mar 14, 2012.

1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Now just a cotton picking minute here - If my poor brain remembers correctly, you have to sign one of those wee slips each time you make a dono, right? So why the hell not tell them you want a copy of each slip and it's corresponding dono. Then, after verifying your signature, dates etc. demand a refund on any and all money that they cannot produce a slip for.

As I recall they didn't always ask for said slips, and if that is true, you should be able to get that $ back.

But Mimsey, what about these rules? Well, Dave B, When were they written, when were they enforced? Are they retro active? Can you have a copy of them? Perhaps there is a flaw, a loop hole you can work to your advantage....

Mimsey

2. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I have receipts. I've sent copies to the IAS twice so far. They've refunded to former members, I want mine back too. The only flaw or loophole I know of is to make enough bad PR for them and viola! I intend to make far more than $10,450 worth of bad PR for the IAS.

3. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I am not talking receipts. Howard and Michael would have me sign these little forms about 4" square, which had some sort of legal mumbo jumbo on them. I think by signing them you admit you are kissing the money good by. I signed one for each dono I made in the past few years, but there were plenty of dono's I made before they began handing them out.

So I am saying, any dono's made with out those little forms may be refundable.

Also, you need to find out when they gave the others refunds. I think it was allowed for while then they shut the door on it. That most likely coincided with the handing out of the little forms. You remember them don't you? You filled in the amount, and signed it and put your name and address and ticked the type of dono it was.

Mimsey