What's new

Another Today/Tonight segment on Scn - Feb 22nd

Carmel

Crusader
On tonight, 6.30pm - Aussies, tune in to Channel 7 folks.

As usual, you in other countries will see it a bit later.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Thanks Carmel!!!

I finally get to see one of these as it happens (instead of youtube).

Watching now -Bryan Seymour rocks!!!

Checkout Cartright's answer to: "describe God" -it is priceless!

Chess

Patron with Honors
I caught the last bit. It was great - Tommy's got a foot in mouth probelm. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Truly an amazing show, TT and Brian Seymour have outdone themselves on this!

Someone will have the video recording up real soon :)

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Truly an amazing show, TT and Brian Seymour have outdone themselves on this!

Someone will have the video recording up real soon :)

Seymour is becoming more and more expert at effortlessly directing TD's foot into TD's mouth!

I can't wait for PART 2!!!

minnie

Patron with Honors
Seymour is becoming more and more expert at effortlessly directing TD's foot into TD's mouth!

I can't wait for PART 2!!!

I watched it with a cerain non ex-scientologist who surprised me by saying, "I hope he does more than just one more part this week" ie. they would watch one every night for the rest of the week. Brian, there is alot of interest in your stories!

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
From the WWP thread it looks like its gonna be at least a few hours till an upload, and then not till tomorrow for a HD copy.

Remember this was an extra long segment, a whopping 20 minutes straight!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Vid link up on site

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/video

Vid not playing yet but title up. Guess it is still being uploaded.

Damn! I was so excited.

Back to the popcorn...

Update:

I saw one segment of it - there were three links "scientology secrets".

Then it was gone! Refreshed...gone.

I think this means I am really ooottteeee!

NO! I do NOT want to write a friggin' success story!

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
Yeah, 20 mins straight, no ads......very unusual for Today/Tonight.

It was slightly "fluffing around" tonight, and I was wondering when they were going to get to the point, but there was some good content from LA conference, celebs like Anne Archer and Nancy Cartwright, and the celeb himself, Tommy Davis. Tommy was showing Bryan around Flag, and having a "friendly-ish" chat with him.

At the end of the program, they were posing the question on what to believe.....and then they inferred there'd be answers tomorrow night, and said something about things getting worse, and that we'd see tomorrow.

So you folks who didn't get to see it, don't think you'll be any better off after seeing this first one.....you'll still be in suspense like we who saw it are.

(Sorry I didn't give you folk here in Oz more notice .....I was planning on leaving it till today, then I forgot)

Feral

Rogue male
20 minutes?! That's twice the usual segment.

If it's not up soon I'll have to call Carmy and get the low down.

edit; Thanks Carmel just saw your post.

DavidM

Patron with Honors
Odd how it appeared then vanished from the site. It was a very good report and it did actually show both sides of the story. When asked about belief in God, Nancy Cartwright says that Scientology is about becoming god-like

edit: on wwp there are a couple of people uploading some non-HD recordings so it should be up soon
edit2: It is on the today tonight website again!

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just watched the first two segments. The 3rd is posted but not yet avail....

It's amazing that as so many victims of scn abuse come forward.... the Co$ responds with saying 'it's all lies' while at the same time showing lavish buildings and cheery celebrities... one of whom admits that she is on a quest to become God (Nancy Cartwright).

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just watched the first two segments. The 3rd is posted but not yet avail....

It's amazing that as so many victims of scn abuse come forward.... the Co$ responds with saying 'it's all lies' while at the same time showing lavish buildings and cheery celebrities... one of whom admits that she is on a quest to become God (Nancy Cartwright).

Yeah quite weird... now the links are are saying 'this event has not yet started, please come back at he advertised start time'.

Hmmmmm.