ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Anti-Scientologists Who Are "Under the Radar"

Discussion in 'Life After Scientology' started by Alanzo, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

Thank you. I have heard of anonymous people being "under the radar," providing "intel," or gossip about the corporation, etc., but didn't realize that this was a grouping of interest beyond that.

Alanzo likes this.
  2. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't know any of your people, the ones who neatly fit into your little boxes. Can't speak about them, can't "read their minds" like you can.

Most of the ex-Scientologists I interact with here and elsewhere do not fit in your little boxes. The ex's I know are not interested in your "epic battle" with "anti-Scientologists". (Poems will be written!)

If you told the "man-on-the-street" all about your "epic.battle" (petty squabble) he would laugh. It isn't anything. In the real world, where most of us live, your "epic battle" is not important.

You've imported your little, petty tiff into ESMB and tried to get us to join you in the drama.

After all your hard work ... still don't care. On a scale of 1 to 10? ZERO.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    Lurker5, Veda, triumph and 1 other person like this.
  3. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Bill goes to all this effort to write a post saying that he doesn't care.

Thanks for weighing in, Bill.

And for your continuing obsession with Alanzo.

4. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

You only wish.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

5. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Lurker5 likes this.
  6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Perhaps A projects his own shit onto others. Perhaps he is unable, like most scinos, to self reflect and contemplate, and OWN his own failings. So he projects them onto others, where he can openly hate THEM - instead of himself.

Just saying, it's a possibility.

JustSheila likes this.