Anybody attending February 10 protests?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by anon_kat, Feb 4, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

You are very sexy when you get aggressive.

t.I.

2. Veda

Veda Sponsor

3. Lovesnightsky

Lovesnightsky Silver Meritorious Patron

4. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

So PM me with data. All of it. Then I can do something. And don't drop out time.

5. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I'm not PMing you with anything, especially "all of it."

I don't regard you as responsible.

6. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Dunno what Veda is right about.

Please tell Anon_Kat she is very welcome.

So TI is my friend. Don't mean Anon_Kat can't be.
    Or friends with whoever she wants.

I'm here for you. :)

7. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Cop out.

8. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Of course Anon Kat is welcome!
    It can take a while to find your feet in fast moving forums, especially with so many new members. The trick is to sometimes take a breath before posting, and try not to take comments personally, even if they sometimes are.
    Thread diversions are unfortunately par for the course too, so just ignore them and get back to the original subject is the best thing to do. :)

9. Lovesnightsky

Lovesnightsky Silver Meritorious Patron

Maybe you could make her welcome here:
    http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=3710

To tell the truth, I am glad she has healthy boundaries, she has a good life and does not need hassle of trying to defend her position to anyone really.

10. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I'm not giving you information about people who don't wish to be identified, regarding matters about which you can do nothing.

If you don't understand that, and don't understand that I regard you as irresponsible, that's not my problem.

11. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Unfortunate.

Hopefully, she'll reconsider in the future.

12. WrongPlaceRightTime

WrongPlaceRightTime Patron Meritorious

I don't know why I am even bothing to reply to this post but...

T.I. - I am hearing that you are angry or rather, outraged at the fact that there is much brutal suffering in this world in the lives of innocent babes.

please do not take it out on innocent people who are protesting against the injustices of some scientology practices. take it out on the cultural institutions that are perpetuating the offense and work to rally forces behind the cause. you can do it, we can help.