Anybody Know a Gregory Cohen??

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by Roan, Aug 16, 2019 at 6:29 AM.

View Users: View Users
  1. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

Apologies in advance if I am messing up by posting this, but I got a REALLY weird e-mail today. Is this a real thing? Or is this guy just a bit loopy?? I got it as part of a large e-mail address list with some familiar names in it. Anyways, here it is...

Hi everyone!!
    I'm looking for Scientologists, Independent Scientologists, ex-Scientologists, or just people who are familiar with the material of L. Ron Hubbard, who could potentially audit me or just for the sake of ARC! I definitely don't bite and I'm looking for more friends! I'm in the Toronto area but I can go anywhere in Canada.

I'm not declared, if that is relevant. I'm not in bad standing with the Church and I'm not anti-Scientology.

One thing that is important for me though: I want people who recognize that Stephen Pearl Andrews was the person who came up with "Scientology" in 1871. To me it seems ridiculous for people to be unfamiliar with Stephen Pearl Andrews and Frederic Myers, because these were some of the first people who came up with Scientology over 100 years ago. Indeed, anyone who calls themselves a `Scientologist`, yet doesn`t know the history of Scientology, in my opinion, isn`t a true Scientologist.

Mike Mcclaughry`s blog is excellent for information, but I`m not pushing it.
    Basically, I just want people who aren`t hopelessly ignorant. How many Flag-trained Class XII auditors don`t know that the first book on Scientology was compiled in 1908 (from work in the 1800s)? LRH just continued it.
    LRH worked for Mi6 and the CIA. A friend of mine is associated with (gets data from, but doesn`t work for I don`t think), Mi6, and possibly one or more other intelligence agencies; they have indicated this multiple times. I`m not a spy, but associating with intelligence agents is really good sense (though one need not do it). And British Intelligence is certainly aware that I do exist. And I feel really safe; I have no reason not to.

I recall there was an OT VIII in Toronto Org who was a Scientologist and Freemason (he was a magician).
    A Scientologist being in a secret society seems like a good idea. People in secret societies can know truth.
    Thankfully though, LRH shared truth for so many people.

So here`s what I want, explicitly:

More ARC
    That`s the main thing. More comm lines. But I don`t want to be in comm with ignorant people who don`t know how the world works and let things like 9/11 slide. The "wake up call" that David Miscavaige said around 9/11 is a failure for everyone, Scientologist and non-Scientologist.
    9/11 shouldn't have happened. And Scientology of course was right in the middle of that.
    I've done a lot of good with my life and my dynamics are doing well. The only thing missing is I have too few comm lines with people.
    I want a comm line with the (British) Society for Psychical Research, or Mi6, but if I don't get that, that's OK.

I grew up in Clearwater. Ultimately, I just want more friends. Feel free to communicate with me, regardless of who you are! :)

Thank you,
    Gregory Cohen
    gregorycohen2@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for God's sake: NO!!! I (Roan) am not this guy!!!! lol

2. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

3. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

I want to talk, but don't want to talk to anyone who might challenge me. LOL