What's new

Anyone do the L's? Are the promoted wins for real?

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Curious about anyone getting the wins from the L's promo, Megawatt Power, Totally Exterior, Never go PTS, etc.

I'm curious about the promo for the L,s.
If anyone has promo on the else (both past and present),
and feels like posting it, I'd love to read it.

renegade

I was wondering if these were the processes mentioned in the PTS/SP course for handling the SP.

I was also under the impression that it could be the Power processes that did this also. The pcs who had to do the alternate route to Clear were sorta looked on as something was wrong with them to have to do this. Then again it seemed that as the years went on, what was very uncommon in the past became very common in our field.

Mystic

Crusader
I avoided the L's like a plague. I never met anyone who had done the L's who was simply not nuts often with a high concentration of narcissism way out of proportion. I even audited some L's completions.

Sheesh.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
I avoided the L's like a plague. I never met anyone who had done the L's who was simply not nuts often with a high concentration of narcissism way out of proportion. I even audited some L's completions.

Sheesh.

Must agree with you here.
My experience with a close terminal who completed the L's; there was a definite narcissism side to them.
Wild stuff.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Having many friends and associates who have done the L's there is a very strange thing I have observed.

While the person attests to miraculous states of being or ability when they are finished, later on I have seen many crash in life on the exact area that they had supposedly conquered.

Just one example is a well known Scientologist who lives a very high flying life style in a mansion with luxury cars and other trappings of the rich & famous....They bragged about their incredible HAVINGNESS while they were crashing and burning in every direction financially. I know because I personally loaned them a lot of money (out of friendship) to save their house, cars, business, etc. They talked incessantly about how they could easily pay me back and create money because they had such incredible HAVINGNESS from their L's.

They never paid me back. They are still living in the mansion which is being foreclosed on and asking me to help buy them nice cars since they can't pay their luxury leases.

They still believe they have huge HAVINGNESS.

Whenever I ask for the money they have another sad story....Thus I have concluded.

THEY ARE RIGHT AND DO HAVE INCREDIBLE HAVINGNESS, AND EITHER:

a) I am an SP for doubting and not validating and celebrating their advanced state of havingness.

-or-

b) I need to do the L's to get MY havingness up so I can HAVE getting repaid.​

I cannot think of any other scenarios, am I missing something? :D

renegade

Sheesh.

Wow, the same for a guy I knew that did all 3 L's! At first he seemed to be very powerful, but then again it was what HE said/bragged he could do but there was no real proof.

He did crash and burn eventually, lost his business, got ill a lot, the IRS was after him too. Just wondering if you abuse that "power" you get burned by it.

He did tell me it was above the OT VIII like parts of OT 22 or 23.

NTV TXN

Patron

They do have huge havingness-YOUR money and YOUR havingness.

I knew someone who did the l's, lrh actually delivered one of them, and they were narrcissistic and very tyranical. Just awful. I really hope you get your money back.

HelluvaHoax!

They still believe they have huge HAVINGNESS.They do have huge havingness-YOUR money and YOUR havingness.

I knew someone who did the l's, lrh actually delivered one of them, and they were narrcissistic and very tyranical. Just awful. I really hope you get your money back.

LOL! And, thanks!

If I do get repaid, my FSM and REG told me there is a new LRH Rundown that totally handles ruins like what I am experiencing on this cycle. I really want to do it!

It's called L-13 aka "The Lucky 13 Rundown".

It as-ises the whole track reason that beings lose money on bad investments, cons & hoaxes. The EP is that you never again will lose any more money on a bad decision, loser deal or scam.

Strangely, the suggested donation is listed as:

"L-13 is sold as a result. The cost is the equivalent of the sum total of all one's cash and liquidated assets."

I am a little concerned that if I pay for it I won't have any money left over to test out whether I got that EP.

Reasonable

I did the L's. They felt great while I did them. Floating tone arms and all. I certainly felt less stressed etc. And I did laugh a lot and had fun and really liked doing it and i felt at the time that something changed, but as far as long term gain and from that point on my life skyrocketing and me becoming rich.....well no.

These things are so subjective.

I think everything has a worth. I think the L's are worth about $5000 not $150,000.

At first after doing them life did go better but then it went back to normal. I think that you get so hyped up on the L's that you just feel so much better sort of like a motivational seminar and then you have this great expectation of this wonderful new life. But in the end my life never really changed that much after doing the L's.

I really think a lot of this is hypnotism and you can hypnotize many people into feeling better in the short run.

I do know someone who did the L's then did all of a sudden opened a new business and made gobs of money but that was just one person.

How can you say "My havingness is WAY UP"? I would like to see the success stories of people a year later saying how much better they are doing. They never show you that.

I know many people who did the L's and are pretty ordinary.

HelluvaHoax!

I think everything has a worth. I think the L's are worth about $5000 not $150,000.

Only $ 5,000?!

I am shocked and saddened by your devaluation of this priceless tech. I feel that you are profoundly UNDERESTIMATING what the L's are worth...

To me personally they are worth so much more!

$35,000 to be exact, for L-11 alone!

That's how much that amazing high-havingness L-11 completion guy owes me.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
I'm curious about the promo for the L,s.
If anyone has promo on the else (both past and present),
and feels like posting it, I'd love to read it.

View attachment 2728

There was a process for sp's. The command was, "From where could you communicate with a victim?"

I was wondering if these were the processes mentioned in the PTS/SP course for handling the SP.

I was also under the impression that it could be the Power processes that did this also. The pcs who had to do the alternate route to Clear were sorta looked on as something was wrong with them to have to do this. Then again it seemed that as the years went on, what was very uncommon in the past became very common in our field.

Last edited:

renegade

I did the L's. They felt great while I did them. Floating tone arms and all. I certainly felt less stressed etc. And I did laugh a lot and had fun and really liked doing it and i felt at the time that something changed, but as far as long term gain and from that point on my life skyrocketing and me becoming rich.....well no.

These things are so subjective.

At first after doing them life did go better but then it went back to normal. I think that you get so hyped up on the L's that you just feel so much better sort of like a motivational seminar and then you have this great expectation of this wonderful new life. But in the end my life never really changed that much after doing the L's.

I really think a lot of this is hypnotism and you can hypnotize many people into feeling better in the short run.

I do know someone who did the L's then did all of a sudden opened a new business and made gobs of money but that was just one person.

How can you say "My havingness is WAY UP"? I would like to see the success stories of people a year later saying how much better they are doing. They never show you that.

I know many people who did the L's and are pretty ordinary.

Another person who did the L's said he had better wins on FPRD in comparison to the L's. He said his L's were supposedly done in the incorrect order as the why. He did not have the cash to fix the problem so never returned.

Three people who crashed and burned after doing the L's were constantly being regged for L's Reviews. It was "vital" for them to fix, etc. It was scary to see them so desperate and left them in more and more debt at L's rate intensives. Upon their return, the same thing happened, crash & burn, pay the reg for more review. Really sad.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Only $ 5,000?!

I am shocked and saddened by your devaluation of this priceless tech. I feel that you are profoundly UNDERESTIMATING what the L's are worth...

To me personally they are worth so much more!

$35,000 to be exact, for L-12 alone!

That's how much the amazing high-havingness L-12 completion guy owes me.

L12 addresses Beingness (and PTSness--and thetan warcraft...) L11/L11Exp address Havingness.

Perhaps he was trying to control you by lying...

L10 looks to be like FPRD on steroids and reportedly addresses Doingness.

I never got around to doing L 10.

As a result, I am perfectly content to sit on my high horsepower ass and do nothing at all...

:hysterical:

Carmel

Crusader
Having many friends and associates who have done the L's there is a very strange thing I have observed.

While the person attests to miraculous states of being or ability when they are finished, later on I have seen many crash in life on the exact area that they had supposedly conquered.

Just one example is a well known Scientologist who lives a very high flying life style in a mansion with luxury cars and other trappings of the rich & famous....They bragged about their incredible HAVINGNESS while they were crashing and burning in every direction financially. I know because I personally loaned them a lot of money (out of friendship) to save their house, cars, business, etc. They talked incessantly about how they could easily pay me back and create money because they had such incredible HAVINGNESS from their L's.

They never paid me back. They are still living in the mansion which is being foreclosed on and asking me to help buy them nice cars since they can't pay their luxury leases.

Whenever I ask for the money they have another sad story....Thus I have concluded.

THEY ARE RIGHT AND DO HAVE INCREDIBLE HAVINGNESS, AND EITHER:

a) I am an SP for doubting and not validating and celebrating their advanced state of havingness.

-or-

b) I need to do the L's to get MY havingness up so I can HAVE getting repaid.​

I cannot think of any other scenarios, am I missing something? :D
Oh my! I know the type.

I knew a couple of similar types. I questioned one of them on how they could possibly think that living the high life on other people's money was high "havingness". I thought it "criminal" and said so. Their response was scoffing at me for permitting my income to limit my havingness, and I was told in a very condescending manner, that I'd only understand that once I'd done the L's. This particular individual was enough to make me seriously question the L's, but then there were others who didn't fit the bill as well.

All but one of those I knew who did the L's, were the opposite of what I thought they should be after doing the L's. I didn't understand it back then. The L's were promoted as some kind of unique, magical, mystical gift....... Crikey, not!

renegade

Regges will say all kinds of stuff to get you to pay up. One guy who did L12 only, which he was perfectly fine with, was told he now has to do the other 2lists!! He was upset at not being told this from the start. He never returned either.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
View attachment 2728

There was a process for sp's. The command was, "From where could you communicate with a victim?"

That is process S2. IIRC (and sometimes I don't) that is part of usual grades material and is intended to raise cause level via lowering hesitation to create victims.

I think the SP cracking material is an offshoot of Power and includes something like "What was the problem?" "How did you SOLVE it?"

(Feel free to hop in here and correct that--been maybe 15 yrs since I read it.)

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is a curious and very subtle paradox in the L's results. It is the realisation that one is oneself the greatest thetan in the universe. The greatest of all. Ever was and ever will be. The GREATEST. And the realisation is correct.

But if you ever assert it, if you ever tell anyone, if you ever present to others that such a thing is true, then you instantly lose it and it will recoil upon you. And then you will soon be stuck in the lower and degraded harmonic of being narcisistic.

It is a very curious state. I'm not going to go into too much description of this because words confuse the issue. One needs to just grasp it. It has to do with the three "univereses > My universe, your universe, and the agreed upon universe. Ultimately one realises that there is only one's own universe, and nothing else.

People on the Ls sometimes get blown to pieces by this realisation. They lose it and start to dramatise it and assume some sort of "status" with regard to others. Then they instantly lose it.

It's very subtle.

Carmel

Crusader
There is a curious and very subtle paradox in the L's results. It is the realisation that one is oneself the greatest thetan in the universe. The greatest of all. Ever was and ever will be. The GREATEST. And the realisation is correct.

But if you ever assert it, if you ever tell anyone, if you ever present to others that such a thing is true, then you instantly lose it and it will recoil upon you. And then you will soon be stuck in the lower and degraded harmonic of being narcisistic.

It is a very curious state. I'm not going to go into too much description of this because words confuse the issue. One needs to just grasp it. It has to do with the three "univereses > My universe, your universe, and the agreed upon universe. Ultimately one realises that there is only one's own universe, and nothing else.

People on the Ls sometimes get blown to pieces by this realisation. They lose it and start to dramatise it and assume some sort of "status" with regard to others. Then they instantly lose it.

It's very subtle.
I don't buy this.

I can grant that there's only one's universe, but if so, that universe would be all inclusive and all encompassing, and nothing like exclusive or narcissistic.

Having faith in oneself and expressing one's own merits is not the same as having a false sense of superiority and bragging about it to others. I don't see it as a lower and degraded harmonic or anything to do with a subtlety, but something completely different.

I may not be understanding what you said here, but it doesn't ring true to me at all, in relation to what is being discussed.