ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

AOLA Rates - May 2013

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by WhatWall, May 26, 2013.

1. WhatWall

WhatWall Silver Meritorious Patron

The current cost of enlightenment:
    AOLA Rates - May 2013.jpg

2. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Thanks! I click and save. Geez, how can they afford to take almost $40,000 off of a class price?

[​IMG]

3. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

You can save several hundred thousand dollars by simply not buying any of it. That is a big savings.

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

This is a religion. Sorry, I couldn't think of anything funnier off the top of my head.

5. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

I've always wanted to do a Crazy Eddie (google it for non-NYC 80's kids) / Used Car cheesy salesman type ad for the Scientology bridge, "We're throwing money away! Eddie's gone crazy and slashed prices on OT VI act fast before DM finds out!!!!"

Not only would it be awesome to have greasy fat guys in suits hocking Scientology, but actually raise the money to run the ad in the LA market. I bet a lot of people, including Scientologists, would think it was legit. Hell, the could just use one of the IAS hard sell reg pitches for the majority of the script.

6. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Wow, Val Garcia is now an AOLA letter reg? What happened to him?

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I'm bored. I think I'm going to call some of those folks and try to talk to them.

TG1

8. Gib

Gib Crusader

When you talk to Willy Wong, be sure to ask him how's his willie and is it willie wong?

9. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

And to think of all the money I saved with all those discounts!! Where is it?

Think back to the mindset we mostly all had.... it's our freedom, our future, it's our responsibility to get up the bridge and get others up the bridge. I should make it go right, who needs a new car? Who needs a car?
    I don't need a college fund for my kids; they will go to scn schools and they won't be wogs anyway, who needs new clothes, who needs a vacation, you're right; I'm bad - I have other fish to fry - that three month ethics
    cycle cured me though, command intention, we're the pioneers, we're the elite on the planet, we are the comm lines of the world. lol

On one hand it's a bummer to finally realize it's all a lie :duh: but then you're sooo relieved that it was! :yes:

10. I remember him in a yellow t-shirt yelling "His Prices Are Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsane !!!!"

11. Scientology is your subconscious mind telling you that you have too much money and need to get rid of it.

I can't think of any other reason someone would pay for it.

12. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

Scientology services are free. Those are only suggested donation rates.

13. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Those prices look lower than in recent years past. Anyone notice that?

14. WhatWall

WhatWall Silver Meritorious Patron

The oldest flyer I have is from October 2012:
    AOLA Rates - October 2012.jpg

15. Seda Rashidi

Seda Rashidi New Member

I love the 'you saves' line, I save by not buying anyting.

16. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Sorry, I meant 2004-2008 years. They used to be posted on Wikileaks and I remember them being much higher. My point being that perhaps the cult has been forced to reduce it's 'fixed donations'.

17. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

18. Gus

Gus Patron with Honors

All you need to "Rocket You to OT" is $60 Large.

For that kind of dough, I'd rather "rocket" across Europe, First Class all the way.

Gus