ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

AOSHANZO is Crushing It! (Not really…)

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, May 29, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

AOSHANZO is Crushing It! (Not really…)

These guys are SO proud of what they are accomplishing they have to put it out for all the world to see. Of course, it helps to attract my attention when I see my brother and sister-in-law in the thick of it. Before looking at what they have achieved, let’s put things in perspective. This […]

Continue reading...

2. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

WOW! Nothing has changed from when I was in. If anything it's worse. When I was in our local area was a joke but everywhere else was this wild expansion while we couldn't have toilet paper.

Then, here on ESMB I discover no one had toilet paper! Talk about a Blow Down and Line Charge!

I couldn't believe it. Orgs across the globe not being able to afford toilet paper! But they all had packs of Looks.

This toilet paper thing had to be from uplines...there's just no statistical probability for the ubiquitous lack of toilet paper.

What sadist made this order?

Probably Ron...Mankind's Greatest Friend.

3. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Expansion Everywhere! AOSH ANZO is the shit, by golly!

(When you're the shit, you don't need no toilet paper.)

[​IMG]

4. Karakorum

Karakorum supressively reasonable

Auditor: "Recall a previous time when you felt like that..."
    Preclear: "Well, I was takng a number two and noticed there is no toilet paper. I was in this huge multistory building but none of the toilets had any TP..."
    Auditor: "OMFG! You really were an SO member in your previous life!"

5. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

Waste of good food, is that their consideration that outlaws the use of TP in the SO?
    Recycle, recycle...