ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Apology to Nec

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Emma, Jan 9, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

In a thread I've already dustbinned I made an error and accused Nec of "telling on me" to Patricia Greenway.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=3197

I mistook his use of the initials PG to mean her when in fact he meant someone else.

I've edited the post to reflect this but want to make this apology public.

I assume his request to suspend his account still stands.

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Heh. That has to be one of the first *earned* apologies Nec ever got :)

Thinking back, I doubt that your confusion made much difference anyway. While you were a bit abrupt, your confusion wasn't really important.

Zinj

3. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

I wasn't having the greatest of days! :duh:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  4. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Aw. I hope Nec comes back. He has a moody side, but we all do!!! Every once in a while he gets his panties in a twist. So what? We all do. And we all take a breath and come back (well, not all, some run and run).

But I for one will be glad when he returns. His humorous side catches me! :D

5. Kerry

Kerry Patron with Honors

Emma, I'm glad you apologized to Nec about that. I'd eat my shoes if he knew anything about the other PG. And I also understand how that confusion came up for you, and such unfortunate timing!

Be nice to see Nec come back soon and do what he does best: teach computer tech, and as he said, for free.

Even with a self-confessed "asshole" and imo the incorrectly-labelled "narcissist." Wow. Two for one! And free to boot.

I think it would be really helpful to have a thread to cope with techie questions only.

6. Colleen K. Peltomaa

Colleen K. Peltomaa Silver Meritorious Patron

Your high level of tolerance proves to me that you have audited many people.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

If we're voting, maybe Miss Dorfl could tell him that I'd like him back too. :)

Paul

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I promise not to do this again.

But....Me to.

9. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Yes, I have audited thousands of hours and C/Sed thousands and thousands more.

But my current job has taught me more about tolerance and understanding than anything in Scn or the SO ever did. Sorry to say, but true.

But it did teach me better patience. And how to pry. And other things that sometimes come in handy, like picking up others pictures. (Another story)

10. Colleen K. Peltomaa

Colleen K. Peltomaa Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, I guess you can really pull threads on a being because you have already confronted a lot of case. Oh, yeah, picking up other's pictures, I get that sometimes too, LOL.