ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

ATTN: Lurkers... "Critical Thinking"

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

Why are you making a big thing about this? No one is discussing this.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

Critical thinking is a very big thing

3. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

That may be so but you haven't answered the question. I was going to ask you the same thing myself.

4. strativarius

Well CP, it looks like your OT powerz are much stronger than mine and I have to eat crow (not my pet one of course) and accept defeat gracefully. I hope the Patriots winning the game cheered you up.

5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

As it happens I was unconscious from Saturday morning until Monday morning with a fever of a hundred and five. Just got out of the hospital. No big thing, just some adjustments on the Korea negotiations

6. strativarius

Yeah, there's a lot of it about mate. Myself, Sheila and one or two others have been suffering also. Glad you're back in the land of the living anyway.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

Well, my past lives were not as glorious as all the PCs I read about in WHOLETRACK MAGAZINE.

One past life I contacted in session was George the Plumber.

I had a simple, ordinary life. I lived in a sparsely furnished, tiny studio apartment, drove a 26 year old Toyota beater and did not even have cable movie channels. I just didn't have the cash flow at the time.

Naturally, since that incident was 81 million years ago, I had not yet gone fully down the dwindling spriral and become a total MEST, meat-body DB. The incident I ran proved to me that I was in better case shape at that point. Nothing glitzy or famous or glamorous, I wasn't a celebrity or anything, but i did have more theta. For example, as the Director of International Plumbing I was able to fix a sewage backup that could have toxically killed all of the people in that galaxy. Thus I save trillions of beings and prevented the planets from blowing up.

As I said, I wasn't famous, but I do have the satisfaction of having saved this sector of the universe.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  8. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Lol
    Hoaxy:roflmao:

Actually I des watching such an emotional song performing..wen I saw your post....and Lol

You are so genuine and humble! Hoaxyboy...actually you did so great...in this past lifetime, billions years ago; you obviously had such a great wrench in your toolbox...and now, you have such a great cashflow in your safebox :hysterical:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019