ATTN: Lurkers... "Critical Thinking"

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Jan 28, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

Why are you making a big thing about this? No one is discussing this.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

Critical thinking is a very big thing

3. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

That may be so but you haven't answered the question. I was going to ask you the same thing myself.

4. strativarius

Well CP, it looks like your OT powerz are much stronger than mine and I have to eat crow (not my pet one of course) and accept defeat gracefully. I hope the Patriots winning the game cheered you up.

5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

As it happens I was unconscious from Saturday morning until Monday morning with a fever of a hundred and five. Just got out of the hospital. No big thing, just some adjustments on the Korea negotiations

6. strativarius

Yeah, there's a lot of it about mate. Myself, Sheila and one or two others have been suffering also. Glad you're back in the land of the living anyway.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    • Love Love x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

Well, my past lives were not as glorious as all the PCs I read about in WHOLETRACK MAGAZINE.

One past life I contacted in session was George the Plumber.

I had a simple, ordinary life. I lived in a sparsely furnished, tiny studio apartment, drove a 26 year old Toyota beater and did not even have cable movie channels. I just didn't have the cash flow at the time.

Naturally, since that incident was 81 million years ago, I had not yet gone fully down the dwindling spriral and become a total MEST, meat-body DB. The incident I ran proved to me that I was in better case shape at that point. Nothing glitzy or famous or glamorous, I wasn't a celebrity or anything, but i did have more theta. For example, as the Director of International Plumbing I was able to fix a sewage backup that could have toxically killed all of the people in that galaxy. Thus I save trillions of beings and prevented the planets from blowing up.

As I said, I wasn't famous, but I do have the satisfaction of having saved this sector of the universe.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  8. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Lol
    Hoaxy:roflmao:

Actually I des watching such an emotional song performing..wen I saw your post....and Lol

You are so genuine and humble! Hoaxyboy...actually you did so great...in this past lifetime, billions years ago; you obviously had such a great wrench in your toolbox...and now, you have such a great cashflow in your safebox :hysterical:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019