What's new

AUCKLAND Org Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Following on from my Melbourne and Perth threads, this thread is for the latest newsletter and promo leaks from Auckland and New Zealand. Auckland is pretty much the only 'active' org in NZ, and even then its in a pretty sad state.

Theres not a lot to post, but I am sure anyone interested in matters of Scientology in New Zealand will appreciate these scraps.

Some recent items:

New Zealand Ideal Org Newsletter - circa March 6 2012

auckland20120306nl.jpg

New Zealand Ideal Org Newsletter - circa February 28 2012

auckland20120228nl.jpg

Auckland event flyer - Circa February 2012

auckland20120208event.jpg

And heres one I posted before in another thread:

New Zealand Ideal Org Newsletter - circa January 24 2012

nz2feb.jpg

Now on the matter of a New Zealand Ideal Org...

I have received a great source of donor data and I can reveal the top of New Zealand's donator pyramid:

Humanitarian ($100,000) - 4

Ferriss Family
Ian Gillot & Family
Anne & Joy Carmichael
Claude & Marion Moffat

Bronze Humanitarian ($200,000) - 1

Reo & Manuel Shamroth

Yep, thats it. Only 5 donors over $100,000 for just $600,000. Its a lot of money but in the context of Ideal Org fundraising it is NOTHING. New Zealand are NEVER getting an Ideal Org at this rate, its just not happening at all without an IAS bailout.

BTW. I am still considering whether to create a new thread for Sydney Org leaks or to lump it in with my Sydney Ideal Org thread. I will continue to post Canberra/ACT Org leaks in the existing Canberra Org thread (where available, its REALLY dead).

PS. I am always interested in new leak sources, PM me if you would like to share something!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike Ferris is looking pretty haggard these days - maybe he needs a PTS Handling?:roflmao:

And the inimitable Char Shipman has re-emerged:omg:

The ideal Org of NZ is in very safe hands, methinks.:dieslaughing:

Mike Ferris is looking pretty haggard these days - maybe he needs a PTS Handling?:roflmao:

And the inimitable Char Shipman has re-emerged:omg:

The ideal Org of NZ is in very safe hands, methinks.:dieslaughing:

So would you be if you were the boss man for AK org and they's all so broke they have to rely on your regular footbullets to make you cough up some dough as amends. That meritorious patron thingy he achieved shows he has the biggest footbullet debts to pay.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Another freak show.... it's like a virus running through ANZO orgs we need an antidote; I know something can be done about it but the virus is resistive. :biggrin:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another freak show.... it's like a virus running through ANZO orgs we need an antidote; I know something can be done about it but the virus is resistive. :biggrin:

I believe if we let it run its course, it'll die a natural death soon anyway.:yes:

Me? I hate to see things (and people) suffer a slow, painful death so I'm all for mercy killing to put it out of its misery:biggrin:

That's of course if folks like Mikey Ferris don't manage to achieve cult self-extinction for us.:roflmao:

He's certainly been a star achiever in that field.:dieslaughing:

Jump

Operating teatime
I believe if we let it run its course, it'll die a natural death soon anyway.:yes:

Me? I hate to see things (and people) suffer a slow, painful death so I'm all for mercy killing to put it out of its misery:biggrin:

That's of course if folks like Mikey Ferris don't manage to achieve cult self-extinction for us.:roflmao:

He's certainly been a star achiever in that field.:dieslaughing:

Don't be so harsh.. if the NZ finances aren't looking too healthy, it's just the exchange rate.

Thanks for that clanger Mr Ferris :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why have they edited the photos of Mike with his foot in his mouth?

And why is Dave D'Audney dressed like that? Pink tutu? Tiara? Hmmm...interesting! :no:

Bongo drums, tiaras, tutus, squash rackets being used a fairy wands, men dressed as women - is this meant to be surrealism? Or eroticism perhaps?

"Church of Surrealism"...kinda works.

"Church of Eroticism"? Nah, not working. Would need too much work.

Right so "Church of Surrealism NZ" it is then. Opps, forgot the "Inc".

"Church of Surrealism NZ INC".

Petey C

I think it might be one of those viruses that consumes its host. When the host dies (ie goes broke) the virus dies. We just have to wait till everyone goes broke. :omg::omg: But maybe even not that long.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Heres a new promo piece:

auckland20120324event.jpg

Funnily enough they sent out the exact same promo (with different address) to Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra, ie all the shitty orgs no one cares about.

And heres some more backlog of bits and pieces:

New Zealand Ideal Org Newsletter - January 19 2012

auckland20120119nl.jpg

New Zealand Ideal Org Newsletter - January 16 2012

auckland20120116nl.jpg

Auckland Event flyer - circa December 2011

auckland20111210event.jpg

Auckland Newsletter - circa January 2011

auckland20111111nl.jpg

The promo now is just GIVE MONEY.......not "come in and get onto your next course" anymore. So...there will be NO MONEY to buy services.

Marion and Lauren and the Ferret and others ordered to attend the idle morgue Melbourne, because there were not enough locals to attend. So they all have to fork out for that, and spend more moonlighting hours to make their living expenses.

In AK they have "pledged" $100 000 dollars. Riiight,....pledge schmedge....why isn't there a "donated" sum?? Everyone leave their checkbooks and credit cards at home???????

So who where the speakers at the AK idle morgue event. Char Shipman from OZ,
Mary Jane Reeve from OZ, her relative, from OZ, some bloke from OZ.
Where are the NZ oatees? all in hiding?

And I got my MU cleared up on What is Scientology?. I thought it was about tartans and thistles and gothic warriors or a Harry Potter front group....but I have cognited now...It's about horse racing!! Who'd've fuckin guessed???:biggrin:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are we talking the same Steve Rule who was FSO staff now joining Ak staff?:confused2:

This is just getting so ridiculously deluded.:omg:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
A lot of my growing up was in Auckland and frequent sojourns into the city area. For the life of me, I cannot ever recall seeing that particular building, as majestic as it is.

Anyways, Scientologist at the church showing humour? I thought that was verboten.

Or is it about anything to raise money now?

Miss Pert

Are we talking the same Steve Rule who was FSO staff now joining Ak staff?:confused2:

No Scoots, Stephen was at Flag as an OOT for Ak staff when I was there and fired back late 2007/early 2008 and was apparently blasting the courseroom stat through the roof, according to the Dep Cptn of the OOT program. He was the Golden Boy that was going to save the org guess he didn't last long huh. At least they won't have to train him, he was c/s trained and interned.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Nah, that's a different Steve Rule. There are two Steve Rules (at least) in scientology..
This doesn't alter the truth of your second sentence, of course!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
A lot of my growing up was in Auckland and frequent sojourns into the city area. For the life of me, I cannot ever recall seeing that particular building, as majestic as it is.

Anyways, Scientologist at the church showing humour? I thought that was verboten.

Or is it about anything to raise money now?

Its the old Trinity College which then became the Whitecliff Arts School - not far from the central hospital at the top of Grafton, and a few streets up the hill from New Market. I was up in Auckland recently and did a quick drive-by. It really is a lovely old building, imposing and grand - one of the few left nowadays - and its such a shame to see it sitting there slowly crumbling. A friend of mine has a theory that the physical projection of an organisation is a reflection of its inner life. In this case, I have to agree.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
New Zealand Ideal Org Newsletter - March 28 2012

auckland20120328nl.jpg

I love how it says 'there were many attendees'... and theres barely 20 people in the photo. Good grief even for the LRH Birthday Event, the largest of the year I understand, scarely 30 people are turning up.

These people have got to stop kidding themselves and walk away from this very desperate and pathetic cult.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
"There were many attendees, who were very interested on what was announced and briefed upon."

(insert picture of 20 folks slumped back in chairs with arms folded):hysterical:

Oh what a sham!!!:dieslaughing:

This is just becoming such a small, dwindling bunch of folk sadly hanging onto dreams of glory.:duh:

Can someone please put them out of their misery? I don't know whether to laugh at the idiocy of it all or cry at the waste of folk of good-intent.:confused2: