What's new

Audio of Wally Hanks Beating a 15 Yr. Old

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
This is getting me mad as hell!

So one of the kids taped it! - Oh, shit.. I imagine that the kid thought that Scientologys 'justice system' was where to go with it...

This whole thing needs to be dragged out in the open! - I suggest that all you kids who was there tell all about it now!

Thread here: Mace-Kingsley Ranch School?

Thread at OCMB / Scientologist beating a 15yr. old

Thread at WWP / Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

Thread at ExScnKids / Info requested on Wally Hanks and Child Molestation/Abuse

XenuTV / Astra Woodcraft Interview; "The Mace Kingsley Ranch"

:grouch:

Pixie

Crusader
Disturbing is an understatment, this is sick in the extreme, oh my fucking god, I couldn't even finish listening to it. My blood has turned cold. I am shocked to the bone. Oh god... :bigcry:

Thanks for the warning byte and thank you for posting. This needs to be exposed everywhere and fast. Thanks for the links Schwimmy, I shall check them out now. This is truly horrifying in the extreme.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Ok, I feel called upon to ask if this recording is real.. (Anons at WWP getting impatient with us..) - Well, they're right. We need to verify that this recording is true.

So, one of the kids there apparently recorded this. Marco himself? Who? - Is this person villing to come forward, or testify?

Was this recording shown to the Cult 'authorities' at the time? - I'm guessing that the kids would do that rather than going to the police.

So, did the 'kids' keep a copy, or is this recording coming from the 'ethics' person who got it back then. As we know Hanks got away with it. Only a scientology 'handling', since it was bad PR to have a child molesting OT exposed.

And anyone who has been there.. Can you recognise Hanks voice?

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This probably isn't too acceptable, since Wally Hanks and Scientology and child abuse are all hot buttons, but - assuming the recording is genuine - what's the big deal?

I know it is probably illegal now to as much as raise your voice to a child who has been misbehaving, but occasional corporal punishment of children used to be completely acceptable. I've read stories by adults who said that only the threat of being caned or thrashed kept them in line.

And yes, of course overdoing it is not acceptable, nor is causing any kind of physical damage beyond a painful hand or butt for a while, nor is doing it capriciously or so often that it creates an atmosphere of constant dread.

The kid didn't yell out in pain. Wally wasn't yelling, except once and that could easily have been a controlled yell and not a losing-it yell.

I know from other stories that Wally would appear to be a pervert, and that could well have a bearing on this incident. Maybe Wally was naked and the kid was naked. Maybe they were both smeared in custard. We don't know.

Speculation apart, all the recording seems to show (I couldn't make out more than 20% of the words but there were sounds audible other than words) is a kid maybe getting a dozen smacks with a paddle and not crying out in pain from the impacts, although he did sound tearful afterwards.

Different times, different rules.

Paul

byte301

Crusader
I guess you heard it different then I did, Paul. And yes, when I was a kid we got paddled for some "crimes" at school. It was usually one strike though and we weren't told to look at a picture of LRH or even JFK while we were getting it to get us through it.

The fact that Hanks is a known pervert does effect my hearing this I admit. I think that it would still be disturbing though if I didn't know about him.

Evidently someone first put this up on youtube. Someone named anonmace. He/she says in the comments it is the original, genuine tape. Evidently from what he/she said in the comments it has been kept for 20 years and not released out of fear of the Co$. The kids that were there may be able to confirm whether it's the real deal or not.

I tend to believe it's real.

Pixie

Crusader
Agreed byte. I was beaten in school with a leather strap, we all were, and when one receives the strap across bare hands or legs the pain is such that one is in fact unable to cry out! One is in shock! I believe this is real, and to make him look at a picture of lrh while doing so is sick in the extreme.

A 'controlled' yell Paul? A yell is a yell and no one needs to be yelled at when they are claiming to have the 'tech' to make one sane.

I believe this is real and nothing short of disgusting. I hope this abuse is exposed soon, stopped and for justice to be served.

byte301

Crusader
Well, anon is all over it. They are tracking down Hanks as I write this. Hopefully something can be done about it but it's 20 years old if true. Statute of limitations and all that would apply.

But it's another nail in Co$ coffin. The perv goes on about it being "policy", etc.

Does anyone have any idea what pl he is talking about?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The perv goes on about it being "policy", etc.

Does anyone have any idea what pl he is talking about?

What exactly does he say? Could he be referring to Hubbard's idea of the bank exerting on the individual the urge to do naughty things, and so the guy in charge has to make the penalty for following those urges too gruesome? In the Sea Org the phrase "too gruesome" was used as a noun, meaning the penalty for not following a rule. I don't recall the PL offhand, but it is a common Ethics PL and could be easily found electronically.

So I just took my own advice and Googled it:
"MAKE PENALTIES FOR NON COMPLIANCE AND FALSE REPORTS TOO GRUESOME TO BE FACED AND ENFORCE THEM" - HCO PL 5 Jan 1968. The title online is "Bad News" but I think the full title includes "Your overfilled in-basket".

Paul

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Once again, a Scilon follows the tech - pain, "take it like a man" and staring at a photo of LRH - Engram?????

byte301

Crusader
What exactly does he say? Could he be referring to Hubbard's idea of the bank exerting on the individual the urge to do naughty things, and so the guy in charge has to make the penalty for following those urges too gruesome? In the Sea Org the phrase "too gruesome" was used as a noun, meaning the penalty for not following a rule. I don't recall the PL offhand, but it is a common Ethics PL and could be easily found electronically.

So I just took my own advice and Googled it:
"MAKE PENALTIES FOR NON COMPLIANCE AND FALSE REPORTS TOO GRUESOME TO BE FACED AND ENFORCE THEM" - HCO PL 5 Jan 1968. The title online is "Bad News" but I think the full title includes "Your overfilled in-basket".

Paul

Thanks, Paul. Just thinking that must be Davey's favorite pl. :D

I don't think I'm up to listening to it again but it seemed to me that Marco, the kid that Hanks was paddling asked if it was policy and Hanks said yes. Maybe someone else could elaborate. I had a hard time hearing some of it.

byte301

Crusader
Wasnt Mace-Kingsley Ranch closed years ago....?

It was closed here in NM. It is now in or near Clearwater. It is called a family center. They do purif's there according to their promo.

It doesn't really matter if it was closed or not. Co$ knew Hanks had molested kids and it was covered up as usual. In fact he went on to start some sailing club for kids after the ranch was closed.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Scientology Wally Hanks prelude to beating
Additional thread about this: Prelude To Hanks Beating 15 Yr. Old

Threads at ExScnKids: Ronbot tells his story in a few posts about Wally Hanks and the Mace Kingsley Ranch. He even mention Marco!

ExScnKids / out of the frying pan.....
ExScnKids / Audio recording of Wally Hanks church approved child abuse
Ronbot at ExScnKids said:
RANCH+Captains.jpg

<snip> picture of Wally (in the middle) and to the left of him I believe that would be the other guy in the recording, Mike Miller. Also I am tripping hard, because that dog in the left corner is the twin sister of the wolf dog I got from Wallys ranch in 1988. I have often wondered what happened to her, as Tye was such an awesome friend. Is that a firearm on the far left guys belt. looks a little big and square to be a cell phone.

:hattip:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I'm goin into no-comment/watch mode on this... Frankly I think we're being had by our industrious former freinds in OSA.

I got a selection of paranoid theories based on a host of suspicious observations.. I will elaborate on it tomorrow... Right now I need to hit the sack..

:tobed:

byte301

Crusader
It's possible SP. I am sitting here trying to come up with some scenarios myself.

I just don't see how they would profit from faking this. There are so many kids that have talked about this guy and the stuff he did that it wouldn't do them much good.

All it's done is made Anonymous focus on this Hanks creep. If they locate him shit's gonna hit the fan.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Uhmm.. It was the second recording that 'ticked' me off.

The posting of the first recording made quite an impact. It's really gross.. But statute of limitations makes it a moot 'legal' piece of evidence. Hence the (percieved) purpose would have been to inform the public.. Or as a bullet in the PR war.

Then comes the second recording. That recording is without value if the first one was a PR bullet. The second recording 'deflates' the first. It actually 'explains' that Marco did a lot of bad stuff and sort of deserved his paddling.

WTF!?

Now, I can't expect YouTube user 'Anonmace' to think like I do. He might have posted the second recording without thinking about it's PR impact.

And I certainly won't label Anonmace an OSA plant. Such a 'suspicion' can only be a mental exerzise at this point.

However.. There are several things that 'bothers' me in what he says in the comments at YouTube.

He mentions that 2 other scientologists knew about this tape... Well, I don't think so. If they were scientologists, they'd believe they couldn't withhold the information. So that would have 'come up' in some session or sec-check, after which OSA would have let hell lose to collect the tape.

The 2 scientologists could not have been scientologists. Well, maybe they left the cult...

And Anonmace states in the YouTube comments that he never posted on ExScnKids.. So he's not the same guy as 'Ronbot' on that board... Maybe he isn't.. But Ronbot, on ExScnKids, certainly gives the impression that he was in posession of the tape.

Ok, there could be reasons that he prefers to not be 'double nick fagged'... He's clearly very afraid of Scn, judging by his other comments.

However, if OSA is manufacturing this, alluding to the possibility that scientology might kill aligns with the gangster pose that Hubbard and OSA likes to employ to appear dangerous and deadly. To quote Hubbard: "There are men dead because they opposed us!"

Well, this is at best inconclusive. Still nags me why the second recording was uploaded when it obviously detracts from the impact of the first.

Another thing that surprizes me ever so slightly, is that noone has come forward recognizing (or not) Wally's voice. My guess is that there are many ex'es out there who have been at Mace Kingsleys. But after these couple of days there are still no confirmation on the voice. The second recording has more of the voice, so that should be possible.

Ok, even OSA aren't crazy enough to post the first recording. It is VERY damning!

So why would they do it?

What if the recording was part of the evidence in an upcoming lawsuit? - Ie: OSA know that the recording WILL be made public when the case starts.

As I recall.. There IS a lawsuit under discreet preparation. Girls that were sexually abused and molested in Scientology. Not specifically at Mace Kingsleys, but Wally Hanks is most certainly part of the 'dramatis personae'... About a year ago, here on this board, there was a rally to get that started.

In this scenario, OSA might see an advantage in posting these recordings. To make them inadmissible as evidence. Create a lot of obfuscation and doubts about their authencity.

Hmm.. At a certain point in peparing a lawsuit, CoS has a right to see the evidence brought against them. So that could be how they acquired the recording. - If this has happened before they were presented with the evidence, we can conclude they've infiltrated the group preparing the case. Which would not surprize us at all..

Anyhoo.. I'm amused by the scientology apologists in this debate.

Hubbard pontificated, that kids are big thethans in small bodies. And so should be subject to 'Ethics' on the same terms as adults.

So, why is it that the scientology execs don't paddle adult staff on their bums in general?

Hmm.. Maybe they do.. Maybe those elderly guys in the SP hall bend over for a paddeling while looking at a picture of Hubbard?

:wiggle:

Last edited: