ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

"Auditors Day" At The Westin Hotel Downtown Los Angeles

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by AngryGayPope, Sep 14, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. AngryGayPope

AngryGayPope Patron with Honors

Smurf went blind from my video???

Don't tell me ... let me guess ... PATTY'S FAT ASS!

2. AngryGayPope

AngryGayPope Patron with Honors

Anonorange Video

While everyone else was stuck outside Anonorange planned ahead and saw a lot and got photos and vids while inside. He arrived really early and made sure security got an earful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSn8Br4l-TY

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

4. archetypes

archetypes Patron with Honors

I was always bummed out that this was the event with the lowest attendance. I really did think that auditors were "the most valuable beings on the planet".

I also believe what Ron said -- to paraphrase -- that someday the auditors would have to unite and exteriorize from the CofS, certs be damned.

Where is Ron now?

5. archetypes

archetypes Patron with Honors

It's a shame seeing Scientologists degrading themselves into games conditions. She's probably not getting any auditing, and that could be a good thing as far as CofS auditing goes. That's RISKY BUSINESS :)