ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Auditor's Day Raid - Sydney 12 September 09

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by Kookaburra, Sep 7, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Everyone is invited to the next raid. It is timely scheduled to co-ordinate with Auditor's Day crunch reg event at the AOSH. So put on your dancing shoes and we will demonstrate how much fun life is when you are not in a cult!

Details http://www.asyd.org/

2. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Something's wrong here

Something's wrong with the thread title: Auditor's Day Raid - Sydney 12 Aug 09

We already have september.

3. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Leave it alone.

It's Australia.

4. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Oh well, whenever I try to be helpful I mess it up somehow. :bigcry:

5. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Don't take it so hard.

It's Australia.

6. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Ah, up yer bum Alanzo.....ya know damn well she means September! :p

Us in Oz, are so overwhelmed at times (takin' up the slack for you slack yankees), that we just get it a bit wrong on occasion. :whistling:

7. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I heard we were gonna cancel September and redo August, it was a good month!

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Good idea. And maybe they could rename it "Never-Ending Freaking Auditors-in-Training Day."

Paul

9. Moderator 3

Moderator 3 Guest

Fixed and Bump... it's this weekend!

10. Kookaburra

Thanks for that. You're all absolutely right. It's Sept 12. I was just trying to keep you all on your toes. :coolwink:

11. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Yeah, we know that, and besides, it's been quiet lately so it's good to see that someone is taking it upon themselves to entertain Alanzo. Good on ya, Kookaburra! :coolwink:

On a serious note, I hear that this weekend's protest is set to have good attendance - All the best, and we'll be looking forward to hearing how it all goes! :thumbsup:

12. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

I'm looking forward to this raid! :buzzin:

13. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Give 'em hell from me too! :D

14. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Going

I am going to be there and have spoken to a couple of other exes to see if they will come, so we will help swell the ranks I hope, Liz is gonna go too:)

15. Kookaburra

We'll see you there, then! Hopefully you'll be able to stay for the evening demonstration. I think that part will have the most impact as all the people going into the event will have to walk past us.

16. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Yay! I'm looking forward to meeting you and Liz, and the other exes! :happydance:

17. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Ah...er...what is "Australia"? Is that a place? If so, when is it?

18. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Yah Mystic, it is a place where are lot of spiritual freedom is taking root, come along and bring yours. Don't worry about the time that is only a MEST'D up thing.:coolwink:

19. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

20. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron