What's new

Believing in delusions make them true?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I guess some people are telling the truth when they say they didn't get sucked right in to scientology ... they just took what they wanted, probably aggravated a few people (just for fun) ... and gave very little (if anything) of worth back in return.

Perhaps the very same people come here to do exactly the same thing.

Such is life.

:whistling:

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Come off it - I haven't insulted you at all. I've been very friendly towards you all along.

OK so you hav'nt insulted me cool Leon:thumbsup:

We must have very different idea of what friendly is, let alone very friendly.

If you don't mind could you point out these "very friendly" moments ?

actually just one would do fine :)

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious

I guess some people are telling the truth when they say they didn't get sucked right in to scientology ... they just took what they wanted, probably aggravated a few people (just for fun) ... and gave very little (if anything) of worth back in return.

Such is life.

:whistling:

You wanna know something honey child? On two occasions during my auditing career in Cape Town Org they investigated me to try and prove out tech and bad results and unhappy preclears. They went through ALL my preclear folders from over all the years I audited there and they came up with absolutely ZILCH.

Sure I made flubs here and there and did cramming and all of that, but there was not one single preclear to be found who was unhappy with my auditing. I have NEVER had a refund request for services I have delivered, whether in the CofS or outside.

I will go further - in the Freezone there are in fact two or three people who were not happy with their auditing and who will foul-mouth me. One has actually posted shit on the web about me. Truth is EACH ONE of these people were guys I took on as free preclears because I felt they needed a break and a helping hand. NONE of them paid me anything. Every time, no exception, where I took on a person for free they have turned out getting shit results as a preclear. So I never do it anymore. Fact is, the less you pay, the worse your results are.

So suck on that one, kid. Suck on it.

JustSheila

Crusader
Crikey Leon. :eyeroll: Lighten up.

By any chance was it that irresistible charm you've just demonstrated that got Capetown all huffy and ready to hang you?:coolwink:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
You wanna know something honey child? On two occasions during my auditing career in Cape Town Org they investigated me to try and prove out tech and bad results and unhappy preclears. They went through ALL my preclear folders from over all the years I audited there and they came up with absolutely ZILCH.

Sure I made flubs here and there and did cramming and all of that, but there was not one single preclear to be found who was unhappy with my auditing. I have NEVER had a refund request for services I have delivered, whether in the CofS or outside.

I will go further - in the Freezone there are in fact two or three people who were not happy with their auditing and who will foul-mouth me. One has actually posted shit on the web about me. Truth is EACH ONE of these people were guys I took on as free preclears because I felt they needed a break and a helping hand. NONE of them paid me anything. Every time, no exception, where I took on a person for free they have turned out getting shit results as a preclear. So I never do it anymore. Fact is, the less you pay, the worse your results are.

Oh, I get it!

The more money I give you, the better and faster I get.

Sounds like another business plan I worked for before.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by ITYIWT.

Such is life

Thanks for telling me how brilliant you are Leon but I wasn't talking about your skill (or lack thereof) as a faux therapist.

I've noticed for many years that some of the noisier Freezoners like to come here and inform exes who are de-culting themselves that they "took it all too seriously, how there was no need to have spent so much money, join staff or be slung into the RPF, how they themselves had been super bright and just took what they wanted, left when they had had enough and were never truly sucked into the cult" ... and after they left (or were slung out) they became Freezoners, used what they took with them (the tek and any hubbard blether they happened to agree with) to benefit themselves, often financially ... all of which is perfectly fine with me (lol) though I feel truly sorry for their clients.

If they are to be believed they just skated blithely across the top of the cult machine, were never really a part of things, were only there for what they could take for themselves and were ridiculing the losers who were taking it all way too seriously while pretending to be involved, those same "losers" are now exes and certain Freezoners seem to be here (ESMB) reenacting their contribution and attitude towards the cult (which based on their previous dialogue was negligible and based on them being superior).

I hope you are getting a huge kick out of it and continue for many years, because if nothing else ... it's entertaining to watch.

Glenda

Crusader
Thanks for telling me how brilliant you are Leon but I wasn't talking about your skill (or lack thereof) as a faux therapist.

I've noticed for many years that some of the noisier Freezoners like to come here and inform exes who are de-culting themselves that they "took it all too seriously, how there was no need to have spent so much money, join staff or be slung into the RPF, how they themselves had been super bright and just took what they wanted, left when they had had enough and were never truly sucked into the cult" ... and after they left (or were slung out) they became Freezoners, used what they took with them (the tek and any hubbard blether they happened to agree with) to benefit themselves, often financially ... all of which is perfectly fine with me (lol) though I feel truly sorry for their clients.

If they are to be believed they just skated blithely across the top of the cult machine, were never really a part of things, were only there for what they could take for themselves and were ridiculing the losers who were taking it all way too seriously while pretending to be involved, those same "losers" are now exes and certain Freezoners seem to be here (ESMB) reenacting their contribution and attitude towards the cult (which based on their previous dialogue was negligible and based on them being superior).

I hope you are getting a huge kick out of it and continue for many years, because if nothing else ... it's entertaining to watch.

Amen sister. :)

Gib

Crusader
Oh, I get it!

The more money I give you, the better and faster I get.

Sounds like another business plan I worked for before.

Hubbards four conditions of exchange I actually agree with. Fourth being deliver better than expected results, blue diamonds. So if one delivers a free service, and gets results, that is the ultimate blue diamond.

What went wrong if one delivered a free service?

Waste of time, or maybe you screwed me up worse than before I got involved? :confused2:

Most ex staff workers seem to agree I got screwed up or wasted my time on staff?:confused2:

Glenda

Crusader
I'm sorry I was such a total dick, I'll behave now though, now you're back home.

:nervous:

No apology necessary, but thank you sweet woman. This being human is interesting stuff.

Lately I've been thinking about a few things. Nothing much came of it. But I did make a hat the other evening...

hat04%20640x480_zpsnjexic1w.jpg

The garlic and tin-foil hat, with bows. Keeps me safe. Perfect internet-wear, helps keep the delusional out. :)

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

The admirable gains of scientology.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
No apology necessary, but thank you sweet woman. This being human is interesting stuff.

Lately I've been thinking about a few things. Nothing much came of it. But I did make a hat the other evening...

hat04%20640x480_zpsnjexic1w.jpg

The garlic and tin-foil hat, with bows. Keeps me safe. Perfect internet-wear, helps keep the delusional out. :)

Want!

:biggrin: