Bill Franks Interviews for UTR folks and new Exes

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by ILove2Lurk, Dec 22, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

He does get a big salary that would go into his pocket.

The church pays for most of his lavish expenses, homes,
    travel and food, as churches typically might for their
    primary ministers or leaders.

As far as the millions in cash and real estate, he's most
    likely the sole signatory for most of the religious corporations,
    until his death, so you can't say it goes "straight into his
    pocket." Hubbard ran it the same way.

You don't have to personally own the bank account or asset
    or business directly to benefit from it, as long as you 100%
    control it. Not much difference in reality.

Sole control of the corporation or entity or cash would be
    tantamount (equivalent in effect) to "straight into his pocket,"
    at the end of the day though. Just hidden behind layers of
    accounting techniques and tax lawyers.

It's all set up as a financial ruse that's hard to see or penetrate.

Same as Hubbard did.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Not directly. The copyrights for the current materials are owned by an entity called "The Church of Spiritual Technology".

As "I Love to Lurk" said, it's less important who "officially" owns the money, than who gets to decide how the money is spent. The person who gets to decide how the money is spent, and who is not accountable to anyone else about his decisions, is the real effective owner.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  3. TomKat

TomKat Patron Meritorious

I think the repetitive process is LRH's (Jack Horner's really) seminal practical contribution. Also, for finding entities and other things, the e-meter is very useful, as well as the NOTs technique (a limited, out-of-ARC process) for dealing with thought forms. Greatest theoretical contribution would be as-isness ("embrace to erase"), which goes beyond psychology's "catharsis," and enables one to potentially handle anything.

Freud is more valuable as a theoretical backdrop to what one finds in the unconscious (id, superego), Jung for the subconscious (shadow). Neither had effective techniques to dissolve negative states of being, just to describe them. Psychologists tend to think you only have to change your mind about something, and they give you reasons to do that. But it accomplishes little in the invisible/psychic realm impinging on your soul.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  4. Gib

Gib Crusader

[​IMG]

LRH and Mary Sue are nuts, really!

https://rutube.ru/video/465ebe29c4e8e88e439faea0adc80211/?ref=logo&bmstart=48

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

I wonder, if and when or ever, if the midget goes into hiding and/or on the lam, will he offer DM Advices to the existing scientology management, just like LRH Advices did when he was on the lam? LOL

I doubt it.

I just luv the title of his fathers book, but I haven't read it.

https://www.amazon.com/Hideouts-Midgets-Lam-disrelated-stores/dp/1495959007

"Hideouts for Midgets on the Lam:"

6. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

There are so many points to address here, but a) it doesn't really belong in this thread, and b) it's all been hashed over endlessly in other places on this forum. So for now I'll just say suit yourself. If you prefer to be exorcised, it's no skin off my astral nose. :hamster:

7. TomKat

Don't ask what you don't want the answer to :)

8. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

In my opinion, changing your mind about something is the most effective therapy there is, and it is mainly schizophrenics who have invisible stuff impinging on their soul.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. TomKat

That's probably about right, with at least half the population being schizophrenic, most of them "below the threshold." Schizophrenia is another name for being spiritually aware, i.e., aware of being a "spirit in the material world." Having a valence is really low-threshold schizophrenia. The other half of the population are what Hubbard called "composite beings," their eternal spirits so tiny as to be a small part of the overall personality. They do not suffer out-int, which is what happens when the spirit starts to differentiate from the body (not Hubbard's definition). Some people get scared when that happens and crawl back into the composite personality for a lifetime or two.

10. strativarius

Well TomKat, you seem to be in possession of information and knowledge about schizophrenia, the spirit world and composite personalities that is well beyond my reach. I hope it serves you well. Personally I think it's a load of old bollocks, but that's just my opinion. Out int? No, sorry mate, superfluous to requirements.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

The belief in Hubbard's bullshit is really, really, really strong in this one. None of these things actually work.

I welcome proof but 70 years is quite long enough to wait. "Entities" (body thetans) don't exist. The "e-meter" doesn't do anything useful. "NOTS" is silly. And, best of all, "as-isness" isn't a thing in the real world.

And, Hubbard's "tech" has not, cannot, will not "handle anything".

You hang out here but haven't learned anything from all the discussions here.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  12. TomKat

Learn from discussions? Is that how you learn? I learn from experience. And discussions by people with little experience, such as yourself, that's hardly useful.

13. Bill

You obviously haven't learned from anything. You believe Hubbard's "tech" has definite and explicit value without any proof. Nothing scientific has been done to verify Hubbard's claims. NOTHING SCIENTIFIC. The only reason you give any credence to Hubbard's "tech" is because of your belief.

No results? Discounted because you believe.
    Bad results? Discounted because you believe.
    Placebo effects? Discounted because you believe.
    Imagined results? Accepted because you believe.
    Negative anecdotes? Rejected without question because you believe.
    Positive anecdotes? Accepted without evaluation because you believe.

As for your "people with little experience, such as yourself" --- :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That's one of your problems: You believe things with no data. You (obviously) don't know about me at all. Pro-hint: I was in Scientology for over 30 years.

Jeez you are ... what's the word for a perfect dupe and gullible believer?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. strativarius

Ummm ... Now let me think ... A scientologist?

15. rose10

rose10 Patron

I dont agree with you necessarily although i do know that there are groups of people around the world that believe we are made up of many souls or spirits...i dont like the idea but my point is where did this originally come from...is this what black magic and occult practitioners deal with ...? Where did they get the idea from... Hubbard made up the nonsense about xenu and the rest but I think he based it on what he learnt somewhere and saw a great financial opportunity when he found the emeter read on bts ...im just surmising here i have no proof this is what he was thinking but given that all his stuff is based on others work the bt stuff must be as well ....does anyone know?

My other point is that if we are composed of many souls then that is how it should be...you dont get rid of them like its a problem...you live in harmony with all souls thats the goal...

16. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

:rose:

17. TomKat

30 years in Scn is not something to brag about. Having done nothing to grow spiritually since then means you probably did nothing while in. No experience in metaphysics. No sense of personal reality to the point you believe everything science tells you to believe, just as when you were in Scn you believed everything LRH told you, rather than personal experience, perception or intuition. Not much innate sense of being or knowing there... not much of anything, really... Just a blowhard posting style that indicates... guess what?

18. TomKat

We are all part of nature. Survival is not automatic in nature. Not all beings are complete, but the human body does not need a complete being to animate it. Even those who were complete at birth probably are not complete in adulthood, having lost parts of their personalities to the vicissitudes of life. Those losses create vacancies for foreign personality fragments to attach, to the point we are confronting life not as the complete being we were at birth, but through a lens clouded by foreign viewpoints. That foreign energy exists in the body as "mass." Dissolving mass alone, with no need for "cognitions," no reference to any significance or belief, gradually returns one to the wholeness of childhood. Not provable in a laboratory, but noticeable to self and others.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  19. Bill

Everything you say about me is false. Since I challenge you (and you can't respond with any logic or proof) then I must be this bad thing and I must be that bad thing. Sounds like Hubbard. :duh:

I love how you make shit up with no knowledge, no data, nothing. And then you believe your silly fabrications.

Everything you fabricated about me was false. But if you knew that you would have to accept that I just might know something you don't. :omg:

It isn't worthwhile discussing anything with you because, what you don't know, you make up. Then you believe your own fabrications. You don't seem to know anything real (about the "tech") -- and yet you are so absolutely sure you know everything. Ugh!

Go back into your little cave of belief and "handle everything" with Hubbard's miraculous "tech". Don't "explain" how wonderful Hubbard's "tech" is.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  20. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Sorry but this out-ont Hubbard shit doesn't exist
    It's a mental process called dissociation.

I and certainly many of us know from expérience. When not addressed properly, chances are ou will cause major issues in futur life...but is very convenient to Scientology to call ou something else so people don't understand there is a signal of the mental they are entering a danger zone..

Believe in Hubbard charlatan shit if you like but don't have too much expectations you will convince educated people of this 2020 era....

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List