Black Hebrew Brother Polight confronts Scilons; NYPD called on him.

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Smurf, Sep 7, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Exactly!

And after all the "PR AREA CONTROL" and scientology sidewalk sophistry has tried their best to "predict and control human emotion & reaction"--and failed--then the OT planet clearers only have four (4) remaining choices:

1) Try to "slam in ethics" on the black Harlem protesters. However, yelling "HCO bring order" in the hood (against angry black rappers who grew up in the ghetto where its normal to rage, scream & physically intimidate/attack others at the slightest provocation) is only going to spark sidewalk brawls, assaults, beatdowns and murders.

2) Try to get "opinion leaders" in the black community (black actors, musicians, athletes, etc) to step in and 'front' for the cult. That isn't going to happen because no black celebrity in their right mind is going to position themselves against "the brothers" or be seen to take sides against hood thugs and "black folk".

3) Try to get the NOI to provide "security" for white sidewalk interlopers. That will not end well. (for further info, see the soaring black-vs-black crime rates for assault and murder. In the hood nobody ever backs down and things escalate instantly like wildfire into confrontations and violence)

4) Pull their sidewalk scammers off the street and put them back in the org--where they will begin "regging" black folk to buy their Bridge. That's when the Scientology "donation" pricelists will be pulled out and the locals will see "tech estimates" for $10,000, $20,000, $30,000, $40,000 and more. (this is a surefire way to bring black community activists and medial crashing down on the cult. Charging dirt-poor black folks an outrageous fortune for amateur mental therapy? LOL)

CONCLUSION: Scientology has no solution for selling bridges to the ghetto. The more they try to do that the worse it will get. Someone is going to get murdered. Then Scientology will be done in ghettos across America the next day.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

OSA needs renamed : Department of the Criminally Inept

I do look forward to scientology being done everywhere.

The ghetto will reject scientology faster than any other hood.

Something to be learned there.

3. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder if Scientology will try and piggy-back on this event?

Are Will and Jada Smith 'fronting" for our favorite cult?

www.atlantablackstar.com/201509/11/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-donate-150k-toward-justice-else-march/

Maybe it should be called the "Donate or Else March."

4. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

If it weren't destined for colossal failure I would say the Harlem and Detroit type agendas were strategically a great idea. The church has been roping in politicians and celebs, presidents and state departments, and even the IRS for decades with lobbying, networking, campaign and foundation contributions, background investigations and lawsuits, etc. So they have all these high profile people and agencies who now are publicly running interference for Scientology. They are all going to end up taking the heat for supporting the church and being affiliated as the truth about the church becomes broadly known so they must be squealing for the church to provide some highly visible positive community effort that they can point to in defense.

From the church's perspective, I can imagine that it is worth it to buy buildings in communities like Harlem just for this purpose and the PR, Legal and Financial benefits are so great that it would justify fully subsidizing the real estate purchases, costs of operation and personnel just to maintain the presence and that these orgs don't really even need to produce anything.

As an aside, how many of us have paused to wonder why LRH created the most extensive and intrusive Sec Check specifically for Johannesburg? I don't agree with Polight's assertion that everything Scientology or Scientologist is fundamentally racist but if I were him, in Harlem, that is probably the card I would play. So Polight, go print up a whole bunch of Joburg Confessionals with a blurb on its history, use and development and hand them out all over Harlem.

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

It appear Polight may have something else planned for Scientology.

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

[video=youtube;vXdmwiA62yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXdmwiA62yk[/video]

PPOLIGHT VS THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY COMING SOON?????

Polight Pyramid Scheme {THE ZOE GAWD}

Published on Mar 31, 2016

nu covenant sa neter tv church of Scientology

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *