What's new

Board rules rewritten

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I have rewritten the rules slightly as one was not relevant any more and I added another. I've also clarified the warning/infraction system to make it clearer and more transparent for everyone.

When you next go to make a post or send a PM you will be asked to review the rules and accept them before proceeding. This way we are all on the same page going forward.

I have also added a link in the navigation bar (above) for quick reference and updated the original post in the Guidelines section.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Great, thanks.

Paul

P.S. And what a waste of a 4,000th post that was!

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think the rules are good.

And so is the infraction system. It allows for the participation of the poster in his own defense, trial and conviction. A very good improvement.

It looks like Emma's Solomon-like judgment shines once again.

Pixie

Crusader
This is very good, thank you Emma. I think now that we are all clear and we have all been reminded of the rules again along with the new one we can start on a fresh clean page now that we all know exactly where we stand, and not allowing anyone to post untl they read it was an excellent idea too.

Thanks again. :yes:

Div6

Crusader
Its a step up from vigilante justice...now lets see how long it lasts before the donation button corrupts it.

(Just kidding.)

Thanks Ems.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is very good, thank you Emma. I think now that we are all clear and we have all been reminded of the rules again along with the new one we can start on a fresh clean page now that we all know exactly where we stand, and not allowing anyone to post untl they read it was an excellent idea too.

Thanks again. :yes:

Are you saying I'm clear? How DARE you!

Actually, I am.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are such a clever little b......................

being, or big, your choice. It doesn't matter to me anymore, big, or little, it's just nonsense distinction. :eyeroll:

Thanks for doing what you do. I would have told most of them to take a flying leap by now.

Trying to push the envelope for trollism one step at a time.

I remain

nozeno