ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Bob Duggan

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by Rene Descartes, Apr 2, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gib

Gib Crusader

of course what's missing is that Bob Duggan is not in the picture. Bob Duggans latests stock adventure is PLSE which has tanked from the first annoucnement that Bob Duggan is now CEO. Well, at least he lost Trish, LOL

I think his PLSE investment is not going to work out, but he's got lots of money.

It's a good thing, IMHO, that Bob Duggan is not in the picture. Kind of shows he is out of scinetology and she is still a useful idiot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

I find it interesting that someone that "was made a billionaire with the help of his Scientology religion" and donated more money to it than any other person, appears to have abandoned it.

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

On the other hand, the Cult could have had a hand in splitting them up?
    The Cult could have "favored" one over the other...?
    Maybe the Cult thinks it can get more money out of one over the other....?
    Maybe one was "holding back" on giving enough money...so Cult went with the other one thinking it could still get money via divorce...?
    Maybe a young 20 something turned Bob's head?

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

If he has abandoned it....your statement above...could be the reason.

IMO, enough is never enough for the Cult.
    Maybe they just wanted to much money? And wanted it all the time?

Forbes says Dugan is worth $1.9 Billion.....even if he gave 50 or 60 million to the Cult....they would know that was small potatoes compared to what he was worth....an be pissed off at him due to that.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  5. Little David

Another article that mentions the billionaire Scientologist and Trump supporter, Patricia Duggan:

Many Top Donors to “Black Americans for the President’s Agenda” Are, in Fact, Wealthy White People

Federal Election Commission records indicate that Black Americans for the President’s Agenda has spent more than $13,000 on ads attacking Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill and more than $13,000 supporting her Republican challenger Josh Hawley. Arkansas Republicans have filed an ethics complaint against the PAC for allegedly failing to register to campaign in the state.

Though Robinson is black, it appears that many of the PAC’s top donors are, in fact, wealthy white people. According to Open Secrets, the most that any one individual donor has contributed to the PAC in 2018 is $1,000. One such donor, Charles Johnson, has a net worth of $5 billion and is the largest shareholder of an investment firm called Franklin Resources. He is also the principal owner of the San Francisco Giants.

Another, Patricia Duggan, is a philanthropist who is married to billionaire venture capitalist Robert Duggan, one of the biggest donors to the Church of Scientology. And Arthur B. Choate, is a white male according to voting records and works in investing.

more: https://slate.com/news-and-politics...sidents-agenda-donors-racist-arkansas-ad.html

6. Little David

from Tony Ortega:

Trish Duggan & Family
    Florida, USA
    Lifetime Member since 1986

A consummate artist and cultural benefactor, Trish Duggan is a globe-trotting IAS Field Disseminator and Ideal Org Builder without peer. She’s a human rights champion who is dedicated to creating the space for universal human rights, most recently and remarkably in Costa Rica.

[For the third year in a row, Trish is all alone without Bob Duggan after they split in 2015. Also, she’s still on top and the only one who gets to pose with Miscavige himself. But note that there’s no status level listed. Is Trish still “Invictus?” We don’t know. Maybe she’s so far off the charts now they’ve stopped dreaming up names. Our last estimate for what she’s given is some $80 million just to the IAS, and millions more to various expansion projects. Forbes claims that Bob said he had donated more than $360 million in total, but we haven’t seen any other confirmation of that.]

[​IMG]

7. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

"Bob said he had donated more than $360 million in total"

Well! Now I don"t feel so bad about being overcharged for my medications...
    Or the ten grand or so I spent of Scientology services, most before the price increases began.
    Guess I really shouldn't complain, more costly to me was that key decade of my life just out of high school when I should have been in legitimate college.

8. Little David

from Ron Keller on Tony Ortega's blog, there is no dox with this to confirm that Bob Duggan is still "involved" with Genius Inc. :

"Billionaire Bob Duggan is hiring for his management consulting company Genius, Inc. In 2015 Duggan sold his pharmaceutical company and is now turning his attention to the theory of Genius Culture promoted by clinical psychologist Dr. Alfred Barrious, whose 1980 article on the 24 characteristics of a genius caught the attention of L. Ron Hubbard. Hubbard licensed and reprinted the article for Scientology staff. The policy letter “Genius” is based on the Barrious article. (Duggan split with his wife Trish in 2015 and he no longer attends events with her. We’re not sure about his current status as a Scientologist, but his involvement with Genius, Inc. suggests there might still be some link.)"

[​IMG]

https://tonyortega.org/2019/01/13/h...logy-principles-find-scientologist-employees/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019