ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Boston

Discussion in 'North America' started by myrklix, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickglass

rickglass Patron

naaah, does not look like him. also, kinda strange being such a hostile man and also a singing coach, I would imagine such an occupation would require some show of restraint, and the man in this photo had none. Though there is an odd resemblance....maybe a familial one?

2. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Un - ID'd guy

Ric is around 53/54 years old. The website picture could be from 20 years ago or maybe the mystery man isn't Ric or maybe it is but he just turned grey.

Anyone can get very upset when their beliefs are questioned, voice teacher or not. You may have missed a withhold on him and saw that animal reaction manifest.

3. rickglass

rickglass Patron

well, here's another bit of information: the man in the photo lives in an apartment on 12 Hereford Street, diagonal to the org if you're looking at the intersection. I saw him a few times today inside the building on the first floor alongside his fat pig of a wife who has decided in the past that screaming at protestors for using "naughty language" and demanding that they be arrested is a completely sane and normal thing to do in Boston.

4. Boojuum

Thanks for the new info. Let me know if you find out who it is.

5. rickglass

rickglass Patron

here's a new one: Carvalho Construction, anyone heard of it?

6. rickglass

rickglass Patron

Anonymous Global, Boston, MA

If any of you are interested in showing up/are confident enough in yourselves (I understand many of you want nothing to do with scientology anymore other than on this medium, which is fine.) You are more than welcome to show up to our monthly protest on this Saturday. There is a party afterwards at Government Center as well.

Protection will be provided to those who are confronted by scientologists, but they have proven themselves time and time again to be true pansies in the art of war, so you will most likely just see a group of young people screaming at a dead building.

7. Nomad

Nomad Patron with Honors

I might have been interested, but I have a previous commitment this weekend (in fact I have two, and have had to cancel the one in Boston).

8. Achi

Achi Patron

I remember David Newey! He was a little fellow as I recall. I also remember Chris Harrison. My gosh, they are still with Boston...seriously, it's hard to believe some folks hang around so long...

:confused2:

9. rickglass

rickglass Patron

you sure you're not talking about chris GARRISON? I know that james AND chris harrison are there, but also mr garrison, who's been in scientology for over 40 years and is a holdover from the GO.

I got over 10 rolls of film to develop, my photobucket will be updated with the new pictures by next weekend. I don't get paid much at my job, so I have to go to ritz camera multiple times to get them all developed to CD.

10. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Chris Harrison is about 55 yrs old, 5 foot 8 inches, and always wears glasses. Chris Harrison and has two sons, James and Michael Harrison.

Chris Garrison is the tall, 6 ft 3 inches, guy, thin, with an angry look on his face.

Both have been at the Boston org for 30 years or so.

11. rickglass

rickglass Patron

Chris Garrison tries to talk with anons, and fails miserably.

12. Boojuum

Hi RG

I knew Chris G quite well when I was in and found him to be exceptionally rational. He really was the voice of reason in some pretty crazy times. If you get a chance to speak to him again, ask him if he's related to the abolishonist William Lloyd Garrison and see what he says. Chris is a history buff and he'll be forced to like you.

13. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Chris Garrison is in fact the great great grandson of the famous abolishionist
    William Lloyd Garrison. As a matter of fact there's a statue of William Lloyd Garrison on the grassy strip that runs down the Center of Comm. Ave.

If you look at the statue you will see a definite family resemblance.

Chris Garrison is a really nice guy. But unfortunately, he's extremely indoctrinated and can't see his way out of it. Maybe just talking to him about his grandfather will create some sort of crack in the wall of indoc.

Ya never know what's going to cause that crack.

14. Boojuum

Do you know what CG is up to? Is CG's wife, Ellen, still doing the Delphi/Apple school gig?

15. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Ellen divorced Chris about 10 years ago and moved out to LA. I'm not sure if she's still with Delphi or not. I would guess that she is but haven't seen any evidence of it.

16. rickglass

rickglass Patron

Bringing his wife up had been discussed as a tactic to be used in open conversation. It has yet to produce a result.

History angle.....hmm, might try that....

17. Boojuum

Hmmm. Chris used to love that historical/ethical connection and always seemed to treat others with decency and respect (which I suspect had something to do with him losing his position as ED of Boston). Good luck. Ellen started the Apple / Dephi School in Boston. Seemed like a noble effort with a decent result. That being said, I'm not much in favor of exclusive use of the 3 study barriers as a basis for education. The word tech has been very valuable to me and recently, I was delighted to see that it wasn't an LRH discovery. Oh yeah, Chris Garrison, Chris was typically an enthusiastic and fun type of guy and prided himself on intelligent discourse--code of honor type of stuff. The Chris I knew would laugh at the incongruity of "never fear to hurt another in a just cause" and bilking your retired aunt for every nickel to pay for your auditing.

18. rickglass

rickglass Patron

guess you only hurt yourself if you don't put a human face on some of the staff....

anyway, more pictures up. Looks like someone else took the shots, but it was me, I've learned a lot about film speed and other things that people have forgotten as they have become too comfortable with digital.

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/linoleumknife21/?start=0

Got a really nice set of photos of the boys from Carvalho Construction, makes them look like absolute fools.

19. Operating Wog

Operating Wog Patron with Honors

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/linoleumknife21/?action=view&current=0135153-R2-045-21.jpg
    looks like Heather Landrey in front in black, and Maria DiLiegro in black behind her.

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/linoleumknife21/?action=view&current=0135153-R6-018-7A.jpg
    elaine ... merkel?

20. myrklix

myrklix Patron with Honors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.