ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Boston

Discussion in 'North America' started by myrklix, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hi Boojuum, were you staff or public there?
    With everything I've seen and experienced I could write a book or two. As I have time I will definitely write some things. The stuff from clearwater though will be more detailed as I still have lots of knowledge reports and notes I wrote from back then (20 years ago).

Larry

2. Type4_PTS

deleted (duplicate)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  3. Type4_PTS

No, not related. I'm pretty sure that she was married to Rick Siegel. Both of them worked at Boston during the time I was there. If my memory is correct Elaine worked in OSA and Rick was an Auditor. But no relation. Actually I never did have any relatives that got involved in Scn.......fortunately.

4. Type4_PTS

Yes she was! I really liked Heather alot. Her and I were in the TTC together for a while. We got shipped to Coral Gables, Florida for that. I only got through my Level 0 Internship unfortunately and then became an ethics particle and shipped back to Boston. ;) Then I got put on as a Receptionist which I seemed to be unable to get away from there ever again.

Larry

5. Type4_PTS

Hey Myrklix,
    I'm sure we must of crossed paths if you were around that long. I also would really like to know what happened to many of the staff from back then. Up until now I have'nt really tried to track any of them down for the past 20 years and am very new on the message boards. I actually decided to get into communication after reading "Counterfeit Dreams" by Jeff Hawkins recently (http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/) Jeff worked at the Int Base and was a legend in the Marketing campaigns that pushed Dianetics onto the bestseller lists. It paints a very vivid picture of the working conditions at the Int base working with Miscavige.

6. Type4_PTS

I didn't know Mark real well as he worked for Bsn Day org, but I really liked him. Mark, if you're reading this send me a message!

Larry Siegel

7. Type4_PTS

Dunno, but I'm answering your question with a question......
    When I first came into Boston org as a public in 1978 or 79 there was a guy "Peter" who worked in Div6 who was a very good drummer. Can't think of his last name but was wondering whatever happened to him. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

Larry

8. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

To Type 4 PTS:

"When I first came into Boston org as a public in 1978 or 79 there was a guy "Peter" who worked in Div6 who was a very good drummer. "

You may be thinking of Peter Chrambanis but I thought he was a guitar player/singer or Pete Cieslinski but I thought he was a pianist/organ. There was a black guy on Fdn Div 6 who was a drummer and I can't remember his name. He was very good.

9. Boojuum

Klebs

10. Type4_PTS

re: Peter ? (Drummer)

I clearly remember Peter Chrambanis but that's not who I mean't. He was in Div6, I believe the PES (Public Exec Sec) when I first came onlines. I believe he was Goldenrodded in my first year or two there......don't know why. He was someone who I liked and admired back then and I thought there just is no way this guy could be SP.

11. Nomad

Nomad Patron with Honors

I think it was about 5, by my memory (which may be faulty) there was Gail Mello in the course room, her husband (at least I got that impression, it may have just been a 2d) as ED, Debbie Freedman in Div 6 getting people in the door, Jeff(?) who was a 2d to Debbie (I think) helping out, and an auditor who came in when needed (I am blanking on her name). I was told that they all blew at once and had gone squirrel, which I presume meant that they went to the free zone.

12. Type4_PTS

Debbie I vaguely remember. I'm sure I knew them all back then.........just don't recall the names. I know that Miscavige was very vicious with the Mission network back in the early 80's. They may have caught wind of some of the suppression going on and decided to bail.

13. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

14. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

If you want to see who's still around in Boston go here:

http://idealorgboston.org/index.html

Click on the virtual tour button and wait for the pdf file to download( it takes a few minutes).

All kinds of old timers are in the pics.

This site is a few years old.

15. Boojuum

Div 6 drummer 1980 Boston Fdn maybe PES

Peter Graves was Fdn Div 6 and a musician, sort of, I didn't know he was a drummer. I believe he sued the church in 1980 and of course is very "goldenrodded" as you say. It's pretty hazy, I'll get there eventually.

16. Type4_PTS

Definitely it wasn't Peter Graves. I'll remember eventually.......it's gonna drive me crazy until I think of this guys name.

17. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

does anyone know??

Back in 1973 or 74 - there was a young woman named Julie who was Boston staff either D of P or D of T who went OT at Aola, is she IN or OUT-now? Any other details of what she did after the early 70's up to now?
    Thanks.

18. rickglass

rickglass Patron

hmm, peter chambranis, any relation to the infamous Toni Chambranis of OSA?

19. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

It's her husband. I know (or knew) them both, and it's Chrambanis.

20. Operating Wog

Operating Wog Patron with Honors

ex husband, isn't he? She was in OSA Boston and he was something like Qual Sec. Then she went into the SO and I think he left staff. They had a really cute kid. Probably all grown up by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.