Brian Culkin on Scientology

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by WildKat, Jul 12, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I have empathy for them too. This scenario is evolving daily, I'm sure, and I hope it plays out to your (and the Garcias') satisfaction. And I hope Brian will/can do something to fix the damage. Time will tell.

I am not going to rush to judgment as I don't have all the facts, maybe you do. All I know is there is a lot of money at stake, a lot of intense lawyers, and this could take some time.

But in a case like this, one thing's for sure.... the attorneys on both sides will get richer.

2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

"...He is cultured and was born into a fairly privileged and civilized socioeconomic strata. He really doesn't get people lying to his face,..."

:lol: He only associates with the very best people. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

''

Great line from Marc Headley over at TonyO's bunker . . .

. . . what a great move by Brian, for Brian. In effect, his credibility as a witness is trashed and he has reduced, if not eliminated, the likelihood of him being any further involved with the Garcia case. Even better, Brian may well have scuppered the cult's motion to have the Garcia lawyers removed, however, it's still up to the judge who may well want to assess the validity of the cult's disqualifying motion. But, hell's bells, Brian's move in which he calls Scientology liars, cannot be helping. WIN-WIN, I reckon.

4. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Exactly DB - thank you for "duplicating" this! The empathy from Mike Laws for Brian Culkin's poor situation "he really doesn't get people lying to his face" if so offensive! Like the rest of us "did". WTF? Poor Brian - he just wanted to get this over with - so he threw the rest of us under the bus! Asshole!!

Here is one tiny reason "WHY" Mike Laws - this lawsuit is important - and you can tell your "cultured, fairly privileged and civilized socioeconomic strata FRIEND" that there are many people who are not so fortunate and they commit suicide because of the damage done to them financially and otherwise!

Here is a coroner's report from a guy who killed himself - he was broke and could not get his money back from Scientology. Show this, Mike Laws, to Brian Culkin and tell him this is who we are fighting for!

http://www.sgmt.at/PILOT/Ogger Coroner Report.pdf

We are fighting for those who are too weak to fight for themselves. We are fighting for the victims that will be financially and spiritually raped because they do not know what they are getting into!!

Brian Culkin needs to stand on his own two feet and be the man he says he is - make up the damage! At least he has started but he ain't by any means, done!! I am not signing off of his liability formula cuz he hired Jeffries etc - he needs to help this case WIN, even if that means spending his $350,000 on it! He does not need the money - as Mike Laws so eloquently stated, due to his privledged past! PUKE on your privledged past!

5. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I think the world needs more people like Mike Laws who can have compassion for the sinners as well as the saints... who can pick them up and dust them off and help them back on their feet again. That was why I went back to Christianity after I left Scientology. I was tired of a hard, unforgiving "religion". A "religion" that believes in destroying enemies utterly, even to death - that forces them down to their knees and allows them to wave the white flag or raise their hands in the air only to leave behind the broken husk. I wanted to be soft and sweet again. Well, I couldn't live up to those ideals - nobody can. But I wish I was more like him - willing to hear somebody out first before judging, willing to care about them when the rest of the world rejects them, willing to hold out a hand of friendship when everyone else crosses the street, willing to even risk being made a fool out of.

As Shakespeare said:

The quality of mercy is not strained;
    It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
    Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest;
    It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
    'T is mightiest in the mightiest; it becomes
    The throned monarch better than his crown:
    His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
    The attribute to awe and majesty,
    Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
    But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
    It is enthron├Ęd in the hearts of kings,
    It is an attribute to God himself;
    And earthly power doth then show likest God's
    When mercy seasons justice. Therefore, Jew,
    Though justice be thy plea, consider this,
    That, in the course of justice, none of us
    Should see salvation: we do pray for mercy;
    And that same prayer doth teach us all to render
    The deeds of mercy.

Mike, your message was for me. You wanted me to understand. And I do understand.

[​IMG]

6. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

IM, I appreciate your posts and I learn from you, and I admire your passion in this WAR on an evil cult. But can you direct your venom at the real evil and not direct it at those who are not the enemy?

Yes, you could say ignorance of facts is no excuse, but some of us are here to learn more in our spare time, when we're not trying to earn a living, and so we may say things that you see as stupid. But we are not your enemy. Don't lose your passion, just keep the venom directed at the evil, not the ignorant.

7. Idle Morgue

well at least Bunker's Bunker sees Culkin for what he is! Doing what is in the best interest of his bank account.

He loves admiration - look at all of his postings on the internet! And Mike Laws sure admires Brian - hope it is not due just to his "privledged" upbringing in which he is not used to people LIEING to him...but did he lie to Mike Rinder by omission?

Let me paint a scenario ~

Mike Rinder - "Heh Brian - have you heard back from Scientology and OSA yet"?

Brian Culkin - "uh, uh...can you hold on a bit Mike - I am working on something....what was the spelling of Robert Johnson's last name? I will get back to you but I have some stuff I have to handle first...hold off on everything for now?"

Brian Culkin - to Sarah Heller, Church of Scientology - "Hi Sarah - yes, his name is Robert Johnson...that is J-O-H-N-S-O-N as in Nancy".

Sarah Heller, Church of Scientology - "Okay good. Very well done. We will have that $350,000 electronically deposited into your bank account so you don't have to wait any longer for that refund. On behalf of the church of Scientology and OSA - we appreciate your full cooperation, we apologize that Scientology did not work for you (see reason's in LRH policy) and we wish you a very bright and prosperous future. Thank you very much Mr. Culkin".

8. Idle Morgue

Duplicated Wild Cat - totally duplicated. My passion is AT Scientology not the people involved - but I can't sit by and let this admiration sucking guy play both sides and think he is going to get more admiration. Let him finish his psycho of action.

Let's get the show on the road as that ole turd used to say...and support the lawsuits - not cripple them and then say "I did not know" after posting videos as to how Evil Scientology is and having friends like Mike Laws - who knows how the game was played - post Brian Culkin's excuses.

BTW - my spare time between paying my bills and taking care of myself and my family is exposing the truth about Scientology. I did not get a refund and I want one. I want the church of scientology to return everyone's money for everything - then throw Miscavige in jail and shut the fucker down!

Good advice - never talk to scientology about scientology - always have everything in writing! In or OUT!

9. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Idle Morgue,

Are you part of a lawsuit yet? Have you been touch with anyone who's putting a lawsuit together?

If not, you might want to reach out to Luis Garcia. And if you already have done so or if you have your own thing going on, then carry on.

However you do it, I really hope you get your money back.

We will see this cult turn to dust. Of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

TG1