Buying Scientology Items

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Babel Fish, Apr 12, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Here it is, your passport to Scientology godhood: Next stop, infinity!
    By Tony Ortega | July 30, 2018

"Sunny: No, it didn’t seem like many kept them updated. Not sure why I always did. It has stamps from CC, ASHO and Flag. At the time they were issued, I guess it made sense to have everything validated in one place. The logic of passing it through lifetimes escaped all of us, I think. It’s pretty clear it’s for many lifetimes with some of those quotes. It also lists things that haven’t been released, like some of the films. It goes up to OT XV, which I’ve never noticed before."

"Sunny: Even though they may not be used often, I’m fairly certain they are still available and can get stamped and updated. It does say right in it that it doesn’t expire. If someone really wanted one, pretty sure orgs could provide one."

https://tonyortega.org/2018/07/30/h...rt-to-scientology-godhood-next-stop-infinity/

2. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

You could buy one "for a new validation fee" at your local Scientology Org, just tell them you lost the one you had:

The Passport to Freedom is valid for the duration of this Universe. (My comment – I did not realise it might take that long :) )

LOSS OR DAMAGE OF PASSPORT

Should this passport to Freedom be lost or badly damaged and a new Passport is required, the Holder must report to his local Scientology Org and make a request for a new Passport. This will be issued him for a new validation fee. All entries in the Passport will be re-entered by the presentation of certificates, or as validated by the Examiner and authorized terminals.

IF TRAVELLING IN ENTURBULATED SPACES

If you must travel in enturbulated spaces, or be in the company of Suppressive or enturbulative persons it is important to keep a good communication with you HAS, EO or MAA.

The last page (inside back cover) contains just the often quoted bit by Ron starting "I'll not always be here on guard. The stars twinkle in the Milky Way" etc. with his signature. The back cover is just plain dark green.

I guess all that read this will be rushing to their org for their Passport to Freedom. Wonder what the staff will say. Just show them this and tell them it was an LRH order.

Antony A Phillips 03:12, May 30, 2014 (MDT)

http://scientolipedia.org/info/Scientology_Passport_-_1980

Ant's Scientology Passport

"While it was in early 1980 this one of "Ron's Merry pranks" took place it is included here (under "Early Scientology History") both to give an idea of the background I have for writing critical comments on Scientology, and as an example of one of the things Ron "got up to" which are now lost in the mists of the past (except perhaps on this home page, and at the bottom of a few Scientoligist's junk room)."

"At the time these passports were a big thing. It was "an LRH order", and people jumped to it, and went around various terminals in the AOSHEU getting people to write in the appropriate parts. And, caught up in the rather blind enthusiasm of the time, I had the impression that this was something great on the 4th dynamic, and might even replace the British Passport which I had.
    (Ant Dec. 2009)."

[​IMG]

http://www.antology.info/passport.php

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  3. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

IF the passports were still in use, I wonder how they would stamp all the re-dos.

Student Hat 5 different versions,
    Pro Trs, at least 3 of them
    Clear, DCSI, CCRD, New CCRD
    OT 3 old version, OT3 expanded version, OT 3 the missing pages
    OT 8 older version, New OT8.
    Old Class IV, New Class IV, Gat I Class IV, Gat II Class IV....

Not to mention all the books! Passports were stamped with the books read.