What's new

Can Scn Tech help with Alzheimers?

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
The reason I am asking is because....well, just a minute, ok, I forgot the reason I was asking, but, it seems like a worthwhile question.

I would rather pose such a question to a pro-scientology board or group or forum of scientologists that gather on the internet to discuss the truth about what scientology can and cannot do for individuals.

But alas I forgot what I was pissed off with them about in the first place, and then to compound matters I couldn't remember which board to post it on (even if I remembered).

And then I remembered *This One*. The ESMB. The Classic for me. The Real for me. For Ex-Scientologists like Me.

'Long Live Memory' I shouted to myself in a way no one can understand until they begin to experience its absence.

Which Hubbard cannot repeal. In spite of his millions and millions of words. In spite of his goodness or evil.

Ok, I confess the title of this thread was misleading. Rhetorical to be sure. But I couldn't help myself. I'm mischevious by nature.

Which I hope I'll remember tomorrow (to be).

Lol!
Love,
mm&i

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
The reason I am asking is because....well, just a minute, ok, I forgot the reason I was asking, but, it seems like a worthwhile question.

I would rather pose such a question to a pro-scientology board or group or forum of scientologists that gather on the internet to discuss the truth about what scientology can and cannot do for individuals.

But alas I forgot what I was pissed off with them about in the first place, and then to compound matters I couldn't remember which board to post it on (even if I remembered).

And then I remembered *This One*. The ESMB. The Classic for me. The Real for me. For Ex-Scientologists like Me.

'Long Live Memory' I shouted to myself in a way no one can understand until they begin to experience its absence.

Which Hubbard cannot repeal. In spite of his millions and millions of words. In spite of his goodness or evil.

Ok, I confess the title of this thread was misleading. Rhetorical to be sure. But I couldn't help myself. I'm mischevious by nature.

Lol!
Love,
mm&i

Short answer is "no".
Petey

long answer seems to be "nooooo"
If you know someone, who is in the early stages, I'd like to give it a try, but even I, wouldn't be betting on me to be successful.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yes, Scientology can cure it!

ALTZEIMERS PATIENT: I can't remember because I have a mental disability.

SCIENTOLOGY CLEAR: I can't remember because I have a mental ability (that blew all my circuits).

I cannot even begin to recall the vast number of times that I heard an OT say that the reason they forgot is because the auditing was sooooo powererful that they blew all their circuits and machines and automaticities.

And lots of people applauded when they said that!

fuckingcringe!

Scientology Tech can help with Alzheimer's.

If you start Scientology with a relatively normal mind, you will be amazed years later how much you have completely lost your mind.

So it helps with Alzheimer's.

The Anabaptist Jacques

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
After years of studying Scientology, I am certain that it can help with most anything.

What was the question again please?

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Hell, if Scn can get me to remember that I was once Cleopatra/a big dinosaur/Jack Daniels/Jesus/space opera singer/007/King Kong, then it can certainly help me remember phone numbers, right???

Right??? 0405 567... uugh...456...002...umm...

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Yes, Scientology can cure it!

ALTZEIMERS PATIENT: I can't remember because I have a mental disability.

SCIENTOLOGY CLEAR: I can't remember because I have a mental ability (that blew all my circuits).

I cannot even begin to recall the vast number of times that I heard an OT say that the reason they forgot is because the auditing was sooooo powererful that they blew all their circuits and machines and automaticities.

And lots of people applauded when they said that!

fuckingcringe!

And fuckingamazing...

and fuckinghilarious...

and fuckingsad...
Mm&i

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Lol!
Love,
mm&i

What did you just say? I forgot. Oh sorry! I forgot to take my Ginkgo Biloba today.

SuperPowers

Patron with Honors
Two answers

Inofficially: Yes, because Scientology is Rocket Science.
Officially: No, Scientology doesn't heal anything, it's a Religion (belief system).
You choose.

Feral

Rogue male
I'm yet to see Scientology even vaguiely help with ANY physiological condition at all.

Despite it's claims to "handle this" or "fix that" and despite every person I ever knew in the Cof$ being regged within an inch of their lives once they got ill, all accompanied with vague promises and anecdotes of full recovery. All I ever saw is some OTees die a lot poorer.

Tragic how ruthlessly the regges pursued the ill and then left them behind once they were done with the action that so clearly left them betrayed.

I remember seeing the regges at Flag reading the success story of a man who is now dead, he was in advanced Parkinsons and had flown to Flag for GAT cl9auditing.

They were so pleased with what he wrote, I saw the fellow later who was shaking still, and for all intent looking like he was not long for this world and his smiling FSM, even as a clam I knew something was terribly wrong.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
My mother died of Alzheimer's.

She started showing signs of the disease in the late 1980's, when I was still on staff in Illinois and after I had gotten her involved in Scientology. She had been getting auditing for a few years when the signs started showing up.

When I moved to California to get further involved in Scientology, I paid a lot of money to fly her out to get more auditing because Alzheimer's was "just a valence" and "could easliy be handled with auditing". She had a Class 8 auditor and a Class 9 C/S.

It didn't work.

After I sent her back from California, seeing that all the auditing had done nothing for her, I began to back off on pushing her and my dad to get her more and more auditing to cure her Alzheimer's.

I was even considered out-ethics for not trying hard enough to get her up the Bridge to handle her Alzheimer's. They really tried hard to get me to feel guilty on that one.

It takes years for the reality of life to meet up with the claims of Scientology. This was one of the realities of life that began to wake me up about Scientology.

Scientologists never stopped calling to try to get my dad to buy her next package, using her Alzheimer's as the "go-button". When she died, they called to get him to get auditing for himself to "handle his loss."

Does Scientology handle Alzheimer's?

No.

Scientology does not handle Alzheimer's.