What's new

Candy Swanson about Hubbard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
As illustrated by all the model session and other videos online? Ahem.

All I see online from the Scn peeps are talking heads, nobody actually *doing* anything. Apart from Dan Koon's crappy checksheets (very similar to the CofS ones) based on true-[STRIKE]blue[/STRIKE]-red-Hubbard-issues that are impossible to legally create packs for in volume.

Paul

Well, dunno 'bout that. They deliver Grades, for one thing. I've found that lower/intermediate level auditing can be somewhat effective and quite enjoyable.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I think that Sweetness makes a very valid point! The last couple of years, I have been hanging around with people who who engage in occult practices and psychic phenomena. They believe they have angels and spiritual guides directing them and all kinds of things of that nature.

They will often tell wins, telling people that they asked their guides for a pay raise or to meet a new boyfriend or girlfriend and right away, some sort of sign appeared, perhaps a billboard or some skywriting which they interpreted as a signal from their spiritual guide. They then say that they got their raise or met their new boyfriend or girlfriend and attribute it all to a spiritual guide or to an angel.

If you don't acknowledge them and encourage them, you are going to be dropped very quickly from their circle of friends but perhaps more important, if you just acknowledge cheerfully, maybe just saying, "That's Great!" in a cheerfull voice, the person is beaming. Maybe it is delusional but they believe that their guides are assisting them and they are thrilled about that. Oddly, if a person tends to believe in such things, such things tend to happen to them. If you are very frank and just tell them that what they are saying is garbage, you will definitely bring them down off of their high.

I appreciate what Smila says about not encouraging delusions but one really has to weigh the alternatives. Cheerful encouragement seems to work, at least for the short term. Maybe it has long term damages and will lead to the person becoming completely delusional. Even so, I always give cheerful encouragement. Its the idea that being blunt will cause the person to be depressed PLUS the person will drop me as a friend that keeps me from "bursting their bubble".

Also, there are Scientologists such as "Johnny, The Magic Thetan". He tells wild unbelievable success stories as his S.O.P. I've heard about his 1948 Studebaker going through a space time warp and traversing 20 miles in just a split second at least a dozen times now. The first 2 times, it was exciting and I, along with everyone else present, gave him a lot of encouragement. After hearing it about 6 times, if I know he's starting to tell it again, I just kind of slip out of the room.

About 3 or 4 months ago, my ex wife came to dinner with Johnny, Candy and me. Johnny told the Studebaker story and my ex wife is an attorney and very analytical and she asked him to repeat the part of the story where the car traversed 20 miles in a split second. She said that she did not believe in things like that and she would appreciate it if he didn't tell such stories in her presence.

Johnny did not go come off of his high one iota. He maintained a big smile and said that he respected the fact that some did not believe him but he knows it happened with full certainty and the fact that she didn't believe did not change his demeanor in the slightest. With a guy such as him, he is very strong as regards his beliefs and his system of beliefs and he could care less what anyone else thinks about them. No problem being blunt with him but he is the exception and not the norm. Most people will react badly if you deny their reality.
Lakey

This was very fascinating, especially as it is directly on a line of technical research I have been doing for some years.

Of particular interest is the part about John's 1948 Studebaker and I am wondering if it leaves a trail of fire when it is time traveling like my DeLorean?

delorean.png

purple haze

Patron with Honors
that (FOR CLARITY), WOULD BE: JON RAPPOPORT

exactly, oh so mello carmelo; and i do have some photos around here somewhere near archtaurus [sp? intended]...out the back door of my cafe in 1976-77 of me and dear jon. :eyeroll:

Hey, anyone know of Peter Hilton, Cl VIII Kiwi? he also passed thru my cafe daze and helped me re-enter Hawaii at the end of my cafe cycle. would so very much like to make contact with that man again! a true visionary, he was/is!:omg:

love, then love some more, i say. there's never enough love in this place...planet earth:thumbsup:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Feel free to knock back 'my share' while you're at it.

Mark A. Baker :)

moi, tambien, oh-so-mello-carmelo.:coolwink: got your back, Marcus!:thumbsup:

on the road again, hitting the high mountains this time, for a much needed R & R:biggrin:

yes, you guessed it: still woman at work:

I'll be working on my books [got 2 ghost writers, but with 18 books to get fully written and published, I'll need da few more ghosts, that is, if I want to get them all out of me this lifetime].

I'll also be doing a cleanse [my own special one given to me by Peter Hilton on his way back from panning for gold up in the Alaskan islands...lucky for me he passed thru my cafe in 1977, saved my neck from Cassie W, took me on a cleanse extraordinaire, took me quite a few times, and accompanied me through the entire cycle of selling my cafe and re-entering my homeland in Hawaii nei]. I've done this cleanse 8 other times and need the first week to get it started, alone time, then,

HEY, ANYONE UP FOR VISITING ME IN HEAVEN?

I spent one night up there so far and met some awesome musicians! :happydance: Love the music and it's quite a lovely place, not related to any R6 implant. :omg:

I can only text from there, so have at it.

Hoping to see you up there Carm. and anyone else who can keep a secret.:yes:

aloha
purple haze
high mountain daze

purple haze

Patron with Honors
LOL, yes well what is going to happen is that the Bridge to Total Freedom will become a donation chart. You'll just donate to achieve the grade or level you want. If you walk in the door a newbie and want to be OT XV, well a $5 million* donation is all you need and Certs & Awards will get right on getting your certificates prepared. (*Framing is not included)

Want to be a Class XII, no problem, only $2 million (see the training side is cheaper)

Of course these are sliding scale prices I've given you above. If you donate as you go, it will cost considerably more.

LOL you guys aren't far from the Truth as purple haze sees it.

If I ever set up a church, it will be called Candy Church: we'll all go to CandyLand where we'll all be free flying hummingbirds, or dolphins in the sea. It won't cost nothing, just a drop of precious nectar or a lovely warble or high pitched melody. And it won't go anywhere; not take anyone on any trip, on any bridge to endless nowhere.

We are all here, together. Why would we want to go anywhere else, than just BE HERE NOW? freely communicating and helping each other out...not helping ourselves to each other's wealth.

Brings me back to the vid: here's the final triangle which I was musing about on the recent video; and I ended right back where I started from, originally:

sharing - caring - loving = connection

Peace out
aloha
namaste
etc
etc:coolwink:

Terril park

Sponsor
I don't trust the terms "effort processing," "repeater technique," and "creative processing" to convey enough information about the exact procedures used. Hubbard used "effort processing" to describe different things at different times, so Lord knows what you understand by it! (No need to explain.)

Ask him? Guess I should. "Hi ___ , Please give me the exact details of your super-duper new DCC procedure so I can see if I think it worthwhile to rip it off and make a Robot version of it that people can use for free instead of paying you or Heidrun to deliver it to them." :)

EDIT: On reflection, it is not necessarily bad (for their business) to have a free Robot version available. I would of course say where it came from and provide links to the two human auditors who deliver it. There might be, for example, someone who is checking out PaulsRobot3 because they want to try out my version of Alan's Clean Slate procedure and while they are poking around come across this DCC stuff and think they'd like to give it a whack, but with the "proper experts" instead of El Roboto.

Paul

Clearbird is pretty altruistic. He spent a lot of time on putting up the
clearbird materials, which he earned nothing for, and that was a big job!

When I recieved his experimental GPM tech was over skype with him holding the cans. he's not exactly a die hard hard core KSW1 'er.

I've never studied effort processing. IIRC he asked " Tell me about the effort at that time" or some approximation of that.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Clearbird is pretty altruistic. He spent a lot of time on putting up the
clearbird materials, which he earned nothing for, and that was a big job!

When I recieved his experimental GPM tech was over skype with him holding the cans. he's not exactly a die hard hard core KSW1 'er.

I've never studied effort processing. IIRC he asked " Tell me about the effort at that time" or some approximation of that.

Thanks. Yup, not everyone is in it for the money. :)

If that is the command, it's kinda silly. Efforts (forces and pressures and sensations, not "attempts") are stored (when they are) as efforts, not as thoughts. They can be re-created as efforts, just as emotions are best addressed as emotions and not addressed as thoughts either.

The most uncomfortable part of a dental treatment might be all the encapsulated pushing and pulling (or rather, the "counter-efforts" of ones resistance in trying to hold the head still) while the dentist is trying to get enough leverage to yank a tooth out, not so much the pain or emotion at the time. It was for me, anyway.

Paul

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL you guys aren't far from the Truth as purple haze sees it.

If I ever set up a church, it will be called Candy Church: we'll all go to CandyLand where we'll all be free flying hummingbirds, or dolphins in the sea. It won't cost nothing, just a drop of precious nectar or a lovely warble or high pitched melody. And it won't go anywhere; not take anyone on any trip, on any bridge to endless nowhere.

La la la LA la la Lah (that's rendered in a high pitch)

Hey! Hmmm, I didn't turn into hummingbird. Is there a special incantation?

Do I have to be a dolphin or hummingbird or can or choose to be whatever I want - like a milky way bar?

Wait, it won't take me on a trip? I thought you said we were going to CandyLand?

Actually I'm trying to achieve a state of "endless nowhere", damn it!

Last edited:
I really mustn't....mustn't...mustn't...
It's tempting, really tempting...

OK I'm going to hell...

sl4.jpg

Let it out anony. You know you want to say it....go ahead......it's bad to suppress your feelings...you'll get horrible psycho somatics.....speaking of psycho, when"Johnny, The Magic Thetan" was around here, people didn't hold back, as I recall. You will have company in hell. I'll be there.

Terril park

Sponsor
Thanks. Yup, not everyone is in it for the money. :)

If that is the command, it's kinda silly. Efforts (forces and pressures and sensations, not "attempts") are stored (when they are) as efforts, not as thoughts. They can be re-created as efforts, just as emotions are best addressed as emotions and not addressed as thoughts either.

The most uncomfortable part of a dental treatment might be all the encapsulated pushing and pulling (or rather, the "counter-efforts" of ones resistance in trying to hold the head still) while the dentist is trying to get enough leverage to yank a tooth out, not so much the pain or emotion at the time. It was for me, anyway.

Paul

As I said my recall of the command was approximate. Was some time ago.

A C/S is looking for force rather than significance. I expect it was worded
in a fashion to elicit force rather than significance.

I was however responding to a question [ a significance] with a significance to describe what I was asked.

I think it a very interesting research line.

Terril park

Sponsor
La la la LA la la Lah (that's rendered in a high pitch)

Hey! Hmmm, I didn't turn into hummingbird. Is there a special incantation?

Do I have to be a dolphin or hummingbird or can or choose to be whatever I want - like a milky way bar?

Wait, it won't take me on a trip? I thought you said we were going to CandyLand?

Actually I'm trying to achieve a state of "endless nowhere", damn it!

Well Candyland, whatever else it may be is obviously very surfer friendly.

And it seems hummingbird friendly and good for love ins and grass skirts.

However aspiring to be a completely naff confectionary item which mocks the whole concept of chocolate, is full of fat and sugar, token amounts of cacao, and no doubt full of nasty E numbers probably will take you to an endless state of nowhere. You'll need to re-cycle until you can appreciate single plantation organic 80% cacao chocolate. This may take several lifetimes.

However many wise men [ and no doubt women] say that the journey
is more important than the destination.

PS. And its a hell of a lot more fun :)

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
(He is in damage control mode, spraying ARCU about, and Granting Beingness, as per policy.)

Terril is a genuinely nice man who's met many here.

Now, let me get this straight. If he loses his temper, some of you have a huge problem with that. If he's nice, then that's a problem too.

That's a very nasty Catch 22 you got there.

Terril is a genuinely nice man who's met many here.

Now, let me get this straight. If he loses his temper, some of you have a huge problem with that. If he's nice, then that's a problem too. ...

I agree that TP is for the most part a genuinely nice man. However, it's not his temper I have found to be particularly problematic.

Mark A. Baker

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
A C/S is looking for force rather than significance. I expect it was worded
in a fashion to elicit force rather than significance.

It's still itsa, still talk therapy. Dianetics with its ghastly "move through the incident" commands at least is getting nearer to the action than the thought band of "tell me about it" and assuming it will trigger the force memories by induction. But this is all theoretical, as I am commenting on what you said and not from direct knowledge of what they are actually doing.

Let's see, using Carmelo's link:
We researched the 1960'ies tech that Ron Hubbard called GPM tech, and also a type of processing called Effort processing, that never was fully written up but shortly in use in 1951-52. By redeveloping and refining Effort processing, that had become a truly lost tech, and applying it to identities as we found them in the abandoned GPM tech, we have brought about a fantastic technical breakthrough that opens the door to new levels of OT.
New levels of OT. None of your common-or-garden ordinary OT. That's old hat.

Jeez. I don't know how intelligent people can write this stuff with a straight face.

Paul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.