ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Candy Swanson about Hubbard.

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Sharone Stainforth, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

No explanation needed, my tongue was certainly having a good time playing with nearby cheek

2. lkwdblds

lkwdblds Crusader

Combine the above with the below post #1951 by Pirate and you have a fantastic and streamlined upper bridge!!

LOL, yes well what is going to happen is that the Bridge to Total Freedom will become a donation chart. You'll just donate to achieve the grade or level you want. If you walk in the door a newbie and want to be OT XV, well a $5 million* donation is all you need and Certs & Awards will get right on getting your certificates prepared. (*Framing is not included)

Want to be a Class XII, no problem, only $2 million (see the training side is cheaper)

Of course these are sliding scale prices I've given you above. If you donate as you go, it will cost considerably more.

These two combined could usher in the Golden Age of Simplicity - Pay for your Cert, do your levels taking advantage of sliding scale discounts and be done with it. Let DM put his primary effort into his real estate business, his first love.
    Lakey

3. purple haze

purple haze Patron with Honors

LOL you don't want to get too literal with me, cuz I went to different cheek locations yikes :omg:
    It's been an awesome day; hoping the same for you-all
    aloha and namaste,
    purple haze
    :dieslaughing:

4. purple haze

Way to go Gary and HelluvaHoax! Love it! LOL :omg:

Please continue. We need humour in these somber times, just a month later.:bigcry:

5. purple haze

:clap: you're quite the charmer, Pirate.:coolwink:

6. purple haze

Quite right, Paul.:omg:

7. purple haze

And I'd subscribe to that too! LOL Lovely sentiments, Smilla.:melodramatic:

8. purple haze

As I recall, it was moar about "notice yerself noticing things". Gives it a different spin, don'tcha think?:omg:

9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Honestly? When I was was reduced to "noticing myself noticing things" (on the Road to Total Noticing-How-To-Notice in the fullest introversion of the word) that is actually the point when I exited the theme park known as ScientologyWorld.

Seriously, I knew that was the way to become insane and I was not able to find that ability on Ron's Grade Chart, so I forfeited my eternity and settled down on Earth.

Here is the cognition I had, put to words. Sung to Ron and all Scientologists on Ron's prison planet.

It ain't me babe,
    I say no, no, no,
    it ain't me babe.
    It ain't me you're going to get to notice myself noticing things,
    it ain't me you're noticing, babe.

Quite honestly, I am, however, able to notice the people's mental condition who keep following Ron's advanced tech.

Did you ever notice where Ron and Mary Sue and Quinton and Nibs "advanced" to?

10. lkwdblds

lkwdblds Crusader

Of all if those Hubbards, Mary Sue seemed to advance the most. She appeared to be a caring and loving mother and a loyal and loving wife. How many wives would go to prison to protect their husband for crimes they participated in at the order of their husband? She was also a loyal group member. When her name became tarnished because of the time she served in prison, she stepped aside so as not to be an embarrassement to her group.

Poor Nibs, he always seemed to be a day late and a few dollars short.
    Lakey

11. HelluvaHoax!

Interesting definition of "advance".

My recollection seems to be pretty good that the "Advanced Levels" she completed ended her up in federal prison, brutally betrayed & abandoned by her husband, terrorized by her fellow Scientologists, scammed out of her family fortune, alone, shunned, horribly ill and then dead.

While she may have had good traits as a mother, that has nothing to do with Scientology.

As far as being a loyal and loving wife, if anything that is a testimony to how badly damaged as a human being she had become to give such support to a vicious criminal and con man.

I don't think Mary Sue did any advancing. Too bad, she could have had a good life probably had she not been defrauded into applying Scientology.

Am I being too honest? I don't think so. Would you want others to have similar gains as Mary Sue Hubbard?

12. purple haze

I tend to agree, Hell. It's good to look at all aspects and try them on for size. Only Mary Sue knew for sure and I hope she rests in peace, after this disturbance in the ether.

13. purple haze

Hopefully they're having fun in Heaven, to quote a saint, my friend.

I do grok you and honor your views, however sadly put.:bigcry:

"Tarry no longer at that which dost cost yer dearly."

Bless you in all your endeavors, HelluvaHoax.

14. purple haze

Jon Rappaport and I would roll in the shore break at Manhattan Beach and laughingly agree it was OT Level 18, back in 1976.

15. purple haze

Not sure what you meant about Nibs, Gary. He did get his piece in Bent's book, LRH: Madman or Messiah.:omg:

16. HelluvaHoax!

Thanks for that.

Maybe it is the first time we actually "tend to agree" since we first met in cyberspace: :hysterical:

But, at the risk of running roughshod over your nice answer, i "tend" to not agree with that last thing you supposed, that: "...only Mary sue knew for sure."

I have the opposite view.

I would say that "...only Marty Sue did not know for sure" compared to the countless people who have learned about the profound fraud embedded in virtually every aspect of Scientology.

I thin many many people do know for sure what became of Marty Sue and why that happened. I won't spell out the reason she had such a nightmarish life after getting onto Ron's "program" for her. It would be unfair to accuse anyone of leading Mary Sue to hell, so I will just use a disguised version of who destroyed her life. Sorry this is going to be cryptically scrambled, encoded and will therefore be unintelligible to many.

L _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .... R _N..... H U _B A R D

17. purple haze

Well, I agree that MARTY SUE didn't know...LOL I love your code. you can code comm to me anytime!:eyeroll:

18. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Arguably not enough. The noble example of Alcestis is lost upon a modern and dissolute generation.

O tempore! O more!

Mark A. Baker :melodramatic:

19. lkwdblds

lkwdblds Crusader

You make some good points! I was just saying that she advanced more than the other 3 whom you named. Admittedly, that isn't saying much but at least she didn't run away but stood up and took the heat. The way DM and his regime treated her is absolutely disgusting. Just knowing that one piece of data should be sufficient grounds to cause one to leave C of S.
    Lakey

20. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

It's like having dinner really. You can call your mashed potato "custard" and the actual custard could be eaten on the same plate as the main course, and who says language should restrict that to being eaten or used as a piano stool?
    This very post would make an interesting line with which to talk to girls. So no need to pay for lunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.