What's new

Cece Marie Smith takes on Scientology's Office of Special Affairs

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
World Cult Watch: Cece Marie Smith takes on Scientology's Office of Special Affairs
http://worldcultwatch.org/2014/07/0...es-on-scientologys-office-of-special-affairs/

Excerpts:
Announcement: to Church of Scientology WUS Office of Special Affairs and your staff member Jack Kruchko:

July 2013 you both coxed my daughter Sandra Kruchko and my son Jeremy Benedict to cut off all communications with me, their birth mother.
Please do not interfere with my life or my freedom of speech. If you will leave me alone I will leave you alone. I will know when that is done when both Sandra and Jeremy pay me a visit in Acton California. Cece Kruchko 213-880-3661

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cece Marie Smith worked at AOLA in Treasury for 20 years for peanuts.

She was skilfull in hadling irate merchants and contractors who had not been paid for over 90 days. In her soft charm, she worked because she believed in it all.

One day Jenny Devocht, Jenny Linsen who mimicks Miscavige sadism arrived to do the Mission from hell in Los Angeles. Mid 1990s. In the elevator she challenged why Cece had a lighter schedule (less hours). Cece explained her medical condition.

In the cold chrome steel voice they are trained in, Jenny ordered Cece off the base in 15 mins.
She had to leave her kids and most of her belongings behind while she was thrown out on the street
penniless after 20 years of slave labor.

This, Ladies and Gentleman is the most "Ethical group of the planet" the Sea Organization !

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cece Marie Smith worked at AOLA in Treasury for 20 years for peanuts.

She was skilfull in hadling irate merchants and contractors who had not been paid for over 90 days. In her soft charm, she worked because she believed in it all.

One day Jenny Devocht, Jenny Linsen who mimicks Miscavige sadism arrived to do the Mission from hell in Los Angeles. Mid 1990s. In the elevator she challenged why Cece had a lighter schedule (less hours). Cece explained her medical condition.

In the cold chrome steel voice they are trained in, Jenny ordered Cece off the base in 15 mins.
She had to leave her kids and most of her belongings behind while she was thrown out on the street
penniless after 20 years of slave labor.

This, Ladies and Gentleman is the most "Ethical group of the planet" the Sea Organization !

Jenny got hers too, by the sound of it;

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/inner-core-meltdown-in-miscaviges-bunker/

Can't say I find it easy to sympathise, but it's undoubtedly galling that Miscavige always gets off scot free himself.