What's new

Church of Scientology Compares Actress Leah Remini to the KKK

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
November 28, 2017 by David G. McAfee:

"A representative for the Church of Scientology told me in an email that giving a forum to actress Leah Remini, an ex-Scientologist who has spoken out publicly against the church, is “the same as” giving a forum to the Ku Klux Klan."

"Scientology official Karin Pouw, the church’s Director of Public Affairs, was responding to my request for comment when she slammed Remini. The problem? My article was about how the church has been accused of covering up rape claims against actor Danny Masterson, and it didn’t even mention Remini."

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacr...pares-leah-remini-to-kkk/#EgkUkcLPlWmfWwmb.99

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
November 28, 2017 by David G. McAfee:

A representative for the Church of Scientology told me in an email that giving a forum to actress Leah Remini, an ex-Scientologist who has spoken out publicly against the church, is “the same as” giving a forum to the Ku Klux Klan.

Scientology official Karin Pouw, the church’s Director of Public Affairs, was responding to my request for comment when she slammed Remini. The problem? My article was about how the church has been accused of covering up rape claims against actor Danny Masterson, and it didn’t even mention Remini.

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacr...pares-leah-remini-to-kkk/#EgkUkcLPlWmfWwmb.99

Outstanding showcase for the "church" of Scientology's shrill, shrieking sophistry.

Comparing whistleblowers to the KKK is so sublimely stupid, I feel it is likely to make an appearance on the STUPID THREAD soon, if I can just figure out what exactly the "church" spokespersons think they are accomplishing by hysterical ranting that a much beloved actress with a hit TV show is the same as the murderous Ku Klux Klan.

Thanks for all the excellent exposure you are giving (here and on your BLOG) to these tragic rapes, pedophilia and sexual abuses that the cult of Scientology regularly & routinely spends many tens of millions of dollars to cover up.