What's new

Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
This confirms what I've thought for a long time. People use Private Investigators not for data, but to intimidate, to cause panic and preferably panic attacks and heart attacks. Causing death without any physical contact, nothing provable, just bullying and harassment. Hired bullies, people who would do anything for money working for people who would pay anyone to do things they wouldn't dare do themselves, cowards I think they're called.

Or may be it could be proved. There are cyberbullies taken to court these days.

Mums and Dads do get in the way sometimes, their continued existence can be inconvenient.

I wonder how his sister is doing too.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd like the to see the media focus on David Miscavige's family.

I mean, if Scientology is "mankind's only hope" then why is his twin sister not involved?

And why has his father, brother, sister-in-law and niece left?

And why is his niece, who was raised using "the tech" now an ardent critic?

Not to mention the disappearance of his wife.

I think if more was made of these family connections it might surprise the public and show him to be an isolated, pathetic individual.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Two things:

1. Mosey's case against Miscavige just got stronger. ;)

2. WWDD? (What will Duggan do?)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/09/je...her-grandfather-the-arrogance-is-astonishing/

I heard about this when it was happening, but didn’t talk about it at the request of my family.

I've often wondered about the dynamics of the Miscavige family.

Ron Senior, who spent months plotting getting out of Int. He wound up there to begin with after his son got him out of a rape charge and forced him to join the SO. His then-wife, Dave's mother, called her son a "little Hitler".

Daughter Denise, Dave's twin, supposedly a long term Scientologist, arrested on drug charges.

Ron Junior and Bitty leave the SO and Scientology together. They had left the SO before but came back after Dave asked them to. (Jenna's defense of Bitty's actions as DM's henchman saying "her mother was raised in Scientology and didn't know anything else" is kind of weak when you consider the fact that she left and then came back... Whatever.)

Ron
Junior and Bitty are still married and living under the radar in Virginia. Jenna leaves with her now-husband. She starts the exscientologykids website. She gets persuaded to participate in writing a book. Book hits best seller list. (An added note: According to the actual author of the book, Jenna tried to back out of it more than once because of issues about talking about her mother. My guess is that she didn't want her mother's role as Dave's executioner brought up. If you read the book, Jenna comes off as someone who sees Mommy and Daddy go off to work every day but has no idea what they do.)

The Miscavige family is now very much on the radar.

Ron
Junior and Bitty apparently split up. Bitty now living in California near Jenna. Ron still in Virginia selling real estate. Dad winds up living with Ron Junior after he escapes, then moves to Wisconsin.

I've always gotten the impression that Ron Jr. was very unhappy about his daughter speaking out and drawing so much attention to the family. It seems like it was time coincident to Jenna's book being published that he and Bitty split up. If you notice, you never hear anything from or about Ron
Junior. If you ever knew Ron (I didn't know him well at all but I did occasionally interact with him when I was on staff) he was kind of quiet and seemed pretty easygoing. I could easily see him absolutely loathing this public airing of the family dirty laundry. Especially when he is trying to have a normal life and make a normal living.

(If you ever google "Miscavige" this family is the only thing that comes up. I've always found that interesting in and of itself. Kind of hard to claim you're not "that" Miscavige...)

And why is it that after Jenna did a major expose on her uncle that was published around the world that she was asked by her family to not talk about her grandfather being followed by PIs on the orders of DM?

I find that...kind of odd.

Last edited:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very important update at Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker:

UPDATE: Great report just now on the Today show this morning. They have audio of Dwayne Scott Powell and his son taken by the West Allis, Wisc. police and you can hear in their own words how they were told by David Miscavige not to intervene if Ron was having a heart attack. And Scientology’s flat-out denials sound really bad after hearing these PIs in their own words. No question who sounds more credible.

That's an AUDIO recording of the incident straight from the horses mouth.

The cult is screwed.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
The cult royally fucked up their response to this one. What do you think would be the response from any typical corporate or religious leader who was told their elderly father's every move was being followed by a heavily armed man, with thousands of rounds of ammo and a homemade silencer? I don't think they would have to be the one denying it was them having him stalked - in fact I think great concern for their father's welfare and safety would be the immediate response with a pledge to protect their father and get to the bottom of who is having him stalked.

The normal response didn't even enter the minds of the cult bots. It was immediate denial, denial, denial. Not even one mention of concern for DM's father's safety or saying they find out who these nefarious PI's are and who's behind this threatening and scary operation. Obviously, they didn't say this because they are behind it, but they can't even fathom the response of an innocent mind or a human response showing concern for one's father.

This is going to be epic.

Excellent point, dude. This should be expounded upon out loudly. I hope Tony Ortega picks up on this. The cult showed not one shred of concern about the father of the leader of the cult being stalked. None. As you say, that alone shows how guilty they are.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Culled from various reports at The Underground Bunker and other media outlets...

March 2012 - Ron Miscavige, Sr. leaves scientology's Int Base.
March 2012 - Dwayne Powell hired to spy on RM, Sr. (See July 30, 2013 entry.)
June 29, 2012 - Tony Ortega reports RM, Sr. left scientology's Int Base.
July 30, 2013 - Dwayne Powell, PI, arrested; tells police he'd been spying for 18 months @ $10k per week. <---Total: $720,000.00 ($119. per 84-hr wk.)

August 1, 2013 to present: Who's been spying on RM, Sr. for the last 20 months since Mr. Powell was arrested? <--Est.: $800,000.00

Using the above example, then, it's not beyond the pale to think that other people who've left scientology but did not speak out have been similarly surveilled.
Does this type of 12-hours-per-day surveillance end when the person does begin to speak out?

Which people (of particular interest to David Miscavige) left scientology but did not speak out right away?
Does signing an NDA-with-cash-attached between a 'defector' and Co$ really protect the person from this type of surveillance? I don't think so.

So. Many. Questions.

JB

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I LOVE the headline on the front page of the LA TIMES today. Big photo of Miscavige and the text says, "Scientology's head father spied on, says police report." It's not clear from the headline alone who was behind the spying. I think all the LA area scientologists are going to see the paper and think the story is about some SPs and bitter apostates harassing and stalking poor DM's dad and vindicate them during all of this bad PR around Going Clear. (Wishful thinking is strong in kool aid brew)

But as they hungrily read the story to see the SP media finally showing the real deal, they instead find it was COB himself having a heavily armed man spying on his own father who fled CoS - and using their donation to pay these thugs $10,000 a week to do it. They may try to shut it out immediately, but too late.

This story will be read by many still-in Scios in LA. It's a front page story with a big color photo of their dear COB in the largest daily on the West Coast - with a headline that will ensure they read it.

This is all too marvelous..

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
It's only just about 8:00am in Hollywood, California at the moment.
Wait 'til people there begin to read the LA Times. :omg:

I'm in Cali too... Can't wait for it to hit the media here. I'm gonna have a big grin plastered across my face all day (even while I'm working).

(Cue Carly Simon song) I feel the earth move under my feet...

:buzzin:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm in Cali too... Can't wait for it to hit the media here. I'm gonna have a big grin plastered across my face all day (even while I'm working).

(Cue Carly Simon song) I feel the earth move under my feet...

:buzzin:

Carol King, just to pick a nit. The story is on Today's web site for all to see. THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!