ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected children

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 22, 2016.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected children.

From Tony Ortega:

Another depressing piece of evidence that Scientology advocates splitting apart families

http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/22/an...ientology-advocates-splitting-apart-families/

Please go to Tony's blog for his full analysis. The evidence is summarized below.

Lori Hodgon's comment on Tony's blog yesterday:

[​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Reading this article this morning put a big smile on my face! Thank you, Tony Ortega for sharing this with us. With all the recent news exposing more truth about Scientology and David Miscavige, I have much more hope that I will be back with my kids and all the other families reunited again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The responding comment by "Cash Bolt":

[​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

You won’t, Lori. Every action I have seen you doing in the past years has further alienated your kids from you. I would think you know that but you do it anyway. But maybe you don’t see it. So I am telling you. You can’t force them to love you again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The IP information for "Cash Bolt":

[​IMG]

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Re: Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected child

So awful, so fucked. One comment suggested it sounded like 'a bitter ex'.

That is very potent you know. As I have mentioned before, disconnection is not only about getting people to "not talk". It is also about totally destroying relationships, smashing them into the ground by lies and twisted facts, so that the chance of sorting out what is actually true are slim to none unless the disconnected one is very strong and breaks away from scientology's influence. Even then there is a long uphill battle sorting out the tangled web of lies.

:angry:

3. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected child

Dear Cash Bolt aka OSA -

Fuck You!

:biggrin:

4. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

FTS

I felt it so mean and disgusting I thought it could only be written by a $cientology OSA droid sort of..

On Tony's website, we are provided with the proof it originated from Church of $cientology by using IP search...

It is so much a concrete proof that they are actively splitting families apart ...with cruelty.

I hope TV medias will take it and broadcast it widely....

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  5. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

This is outrageous. I hope this gets traction too.

6. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Contributions to the Stop Scientology Disconnection in defense of Lori Hodgson

Contributions to the Stop Scientology Disconnection billboard project in response to "Cash Bolt's" taunting of Lori Hodgson about her Scientology disconnected children.

https://www.gofundme.com/reconnectingfamily

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. prosecco

prosecco Patron Meritorious

Wow, really unbelievable. It may not be technically, 'illegal' to make those sorts of comments, and not sure that it's harassment, but can you imagine a bona fide religion singling out a former member with the sole intention of inflicting emotional harm on them?

There goes your proof that scientology does not deserve to be called a religion.

8. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Mike Rinder has a good article about this, with the video.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/video-confessions/