What's new

CNN Anderson Cooper Scn program!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I take it you're not from Southern California, Bea.

The blonde in the back row is the beloved Catherine Fraser, Port Captain at Gold Base, who worked tirelessly with Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone to enact an ordinance outlawing protests at Gold Base.

Her ex-husband, Jeff Hawkins, is on tonight's episode, I believe.

Oops. Thanks for the correction. I was mostly at CCI, so only dealt with Jenny Devocht and Ann Rathbun. I dont know the other two, honestly.

And I havent been near So Cal for 6 years!

fnx3

Patron with Honors
Oh Nooooo...! the "gang of 4" ex-wives lynch mob again! When is Anderson going to ask the glaring question as to why they are all now "EX-WIVES"???

Each time they start to say how their husband is a liar, how well they know every inch of their body, etc, etc, - can't Anderson just interject a handy "And why aren't you with yr husband now?" Asked of all 4 this would surely look pretty damming as per their testimonials - that they have all DISCONNECTED due to accepting CofS declaration of their husbands' being SPs!

I don't know if I can watch again tomorrow just to see this question not come up ... :no:

Doom

Lurking.
Is it just me, But in the Monday night program Norman Starkraving talks about
"The overt speaks loudest in accuation" and then in nearly the same breath drops the off hand "child molester" comment and
before that Tommy was rattling on about how Marty was the bad guy yet miscabbage is pure as the driven snow.

Its sort of Ironic that they say to Aussie media that Exes are as reliable as Ex spouses,
yet they pull the ex spouses out and try some muck racking. lol

They must be nuts, they would have been better off saying nothing than letting the troops out of the dungeon.

Osa must have a whole section devoted to working out how to shoot what ever is left of their feet.

:duh:

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
Is it just me, But in the Monday night program Norman Starkraving talks about,
"The overt speaks loudest in accuation" and then in nearly the same breath drops the off hand "child molester" comment.
Also before that Tommy was rattling on about how Marty was the bad guy yet miscabbage is pure as the driven snow.

They must be nuts, they would have been better off saying nothing than letting the troops out of the dungeon.
Its sort of Ironic that they say to Aussie media that Exes are as reliable as Exe spouses,
yet they pull the ex spouses out and try some muck racking.

Osa must have a whole section devoted to working out how to shoot what ever is left of their feet.

:duh:

Not only that, but they are all saying the SAME thing, which means they have been rehearsed..."I know every inch of his body..." coming from those 2 sounded really creepy.......

I can't even imagine ....... oh, never mind. If I was married to any of them I would work all nighters too.......

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Kudos to Jeff Hawkins, Tom deVocht, Amy Scobee, Mike Rinder, and Marty.

I especially found Jeff, Tom and Amy to have made a big impact.

~ Mary McConnell

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
They do all have that unnatural "TR" look. . . I wonder if people watching this sense something wrong/unsettling about that. I know I do.

The thing that hit home to me tonight watching that was the skewed morality -- these people would see nothing wrong with lying, they don't even have a conscience about it . . . if it's the "greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" (ie advancing the CofS) then it's the "ethical" thing to do. I remember doing it when I was in too. . . telling acceptable truths to "wogs" who just didn't understand the big picture yet.

I hope this is another step of a methodical dismantling of the wrongdoings of the CofS, crime by crime, news story by news story.

-TL

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I really liked the part II of this show!

Throwing that interview request back at the lawyer was a great ending. David Missgabbage not talking for himself b/c 'he's so important' is just too funny.

My wife thinks Tommy Davis looks 1.1 I think all the scilons have that look.

Also showing Mike Render stating on camera that he was not abused then having him make the statement, after he left that he was just goes to show you can't trust a Scientologist to speak the truth.

Wisened One

Crusader
Not only that, but they are all saying the SAME thing, which means they have been rehearsed..."I know every inch of his body..." coming from those 2 sounded really creepy.......

I thought so, too! Yech! And Tommy Davis looks the epitome of shiftiness and
creepiness too!

MAJOR KUDOS to Jeff Hawkins, he just nailed it!! He simply told it like it was, ya know?

GO Jeff, Amy, Tom and all of them speaking out! :yes: :clap: :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I just watched it again and can really see how the cult is unraveling. A few years ago they would have had one spokesperson on the show - well - drilled and pretty slick. Now they look, edgy, unprepared and jittery. Makes Mike Rinder look like a pro. Tommy just looks like a foppish girly man. They seem to be going for quantity because they can't do quality. One wheel on my wagon, but I'm still rolling along....... In the not too distant future, critical mass will be reached, and it will all quietly collapse. Then a period of confusion will ensue and it will be unclear who is in charge. Then the non Scn CST guys will step in as an interim administration. The cultists won't want Marty. Then the church rank and file will be screaming for COB's head on a silver platter. But he will be in Bulgravia, hiding for the rest of his miserable life. All this I have seen through my OT40 Platinum Thetascope Mark 6 TurboQuantum.

:hysterical:

Thanks for letting me rent your OT40 Platinum Thetascope Mark 6 TurboQuantum for the day! It was sooooo cool to validate my knowingness that I knew that I know...ya know?

I saw everything you described. I also saw something else interesting.

When "the church rank and file will be screaming for COB's head..." OT's worldwide will be sharing their wins at how incredibly well the tech works to raise theta awareness because they "picked up that he was an SP" long, long ago without that terrible com lag that others suffer from.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The true answer to the question would have been "yes we have phones, but we're not allowed to use them............."

True, yes!

But, if they were truly On Source, they would have looked at the camera with a dedicated grin and said:

"Phones, yes, we have them. But, per HCOPL 1 April 1965, Ron said: Phones are psychotic. And Scientology disconnects from psychotics. So, your out-point question itself, Anderson, shows that you are out-Tech, out-Ethics, out-KSW....besides being out-Manners!"

Div6

Crusader
Mike Rinder admitted he was lying when he was an official Scientology spokesperson!!!!!

Just let that sink in for a while.

Div6

Crusader
True, yes!

But, if they were truly On Source, they would have looked at the camera with a dedicated grin and said:

"Phones, yes, we have them. But, per HCOPL 1 April 1965, Ron said: Phones are psychotic. And Scientology disconnects from psychotics. So, your out-point question itself, Anderson, shows that you are out-Tech, out-Ethics, out-KSW....besides being out-Manners!"

:roflmao::roflmao:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, and that woman sitting next to Tommy Davis was a "$600 an hour lawn ornament" to quote Marty....a lawyer (Yingling?) to keep TD on his leash.....

If it was Yingling, then it is DM's personal lawyer.......

During settlement talks in 1995 with Scn to try to end RTC vs Lerma, and BPI /RTC vs FACTNet and Wollershiem's collection case.... Lawrence noted that he knew they were serious about trying to settle and about the 9-12 million...when Monique Yingling showed up at the settlement table with the BIG checkbook.

And I believe DM's personal lawyer is William Drescher... not Yingling.. she is the biggest of the Corporate lawyers.

And this exposure on CNN is devastating.. Scientologists are coming across (and they are batting 100% - one for one) as FRIGHTENING and DANGEROUS EXTREMISTS

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
During settlement talks in 1995 with Scn to try to end RTC vs Lerma, and BPI /RTC vs FACTNet and Wollershiem's collection case.... Lawrence noted that he knew they were serious about trying to settle and about the 9-12 million...when Monique Yingling showed up at the settlement table with the BIG checkbook.

And I believe DM's personal lawyer is William Drescher... not Yingling.. she is the biggest of the Corporate lawyers.

And this exposure on CNN is devastating.. Scientologists are coming across (and they are batting 100% - one for one) as FRIGHTENING and DANGEROUS EXTREMISTS

Thanks for the clarification, Arnie.

Yes, they do come across as delusional and arrogant.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the clarification, Arnie.

Yes, they do come across as delusional and arrogant.

I watched this with a neighbor who didnt know anything about scientology... and his jaw had dropped early on and he was was actually somewhat frightened that such a group even existed....just from the body language..

They do all have that unnatural "TR" look. . . I wonder if people watching this sense something wrong/unsettling about that. I know I do.
in big bold glowing lumious letters:

YES!!

and IMO one of the hardest things for a sociopath or a scientologist to do is to act normal.

PS: Good Job DM! Thank YOU!

------------

Edit: is there a web link for the 2nd segment?

Last edited: