ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

"COME IN TODAY-ALL ARE WELCOME"

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by clamicide, May 16, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

OK... that's the header of a nice little half-page ad I am looking at by the cult which has the info for the local org and an ask to tour their Public Information Center...

Now, say, me (who is in bad standing) or some anons drag this ad in there and get kicked out, do we get to sue the fuck out of the cult for false advertising? It might make for interesting video, anyhow...:coolwink:

2. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Miss Ellie

I would love to get about 10 "outies" to come drifting in about 15 minutes apart. Just enough so they have to get a staff member to start the pitch... then another comes in needing another staff member, etc.

Now all these staff are getting excited that they may reg someone. We do time this starting 10am on a Thursday of course.

Now as the "pitch" comes to the fevered end... and "public" are stacking up like dominoes.... the public start talking to each other, laughing, talking & start deciding where to go have drinks. Talking about taking in a movie, etc. Thank the staff for their time & walk out as a unit.

The Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot (WTF) looks on their faces would be worth the time invested.

Then go have drinks & celebrate.....

But I am evil - so I know no one would think this is a good idea... or is it??

:eyeroll:

3. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

^^ It's a great idea.

I think OSA may have seen this thread...

[​IMG]

4. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

That's the beauty of it. The clams will over-react, and produce more foot-bullets as a result. Staff in orgs will act in a weird manner (weirder than usual, I mean) and scare away any potential victims. They're already incredibly paranoid.

Don't forget, they have to guard against this silliness at every org, while you choose where to visit. Hilarity will ensue.

Bring your own T.P.

5. It's kind of like the movie Dogma, where the 2 angels had been banished from Heaven, but then this church is having an anniversary weekend and advertises "Everyone's sins wiped clean" or some such thing. The 2 angels know that if they have there sins wiped clean by a real priest, they can get back into Heaven, so they head over there and hilarity ensues.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

In the end, god shows up at the church to handle stuff (the angels were banished by God, and if they find a way back to heaven it would prove God wrong which can't happen because then the universe would implode or something).

So long story short, if enough people show up at the org with the intent to be kicked out and thus sue the church, DM might appear. :hysterical:

6. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Hoaxie - calling Hoaxie - can you come here a write up an OSA Dispatch WARNING all ORGS of a possible infiltration of SP's/Pyschs/Terrorist's for OSA immediately? OSA has their hands full!:lol:

7. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

I am sure people have posted stories here of going into an org and staff are so paranoid it puts them off.

8. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

You might enter and not like what is waiting for you. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;i4Dc-J_mD7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Dc-J_mD7c[/video]

9. clamicide

Well, I'm also evil, because I think this is freaking AWESOME!!!!

10. clamicide

oh, that would be even more hilarious..... which means we plan this for sometime in the future so they are fucked with looking for this "attack" for ages, or it might be TOMORROW!!!!

Hells, I do NOT miss being on staff. If they change their ad next month, then yeah.... OSA actually read this thread. But, now they would be fucked with the choice of thinking that if they DO change it, they tip their hand that they did read this drivel.... or they come up with "well, we change our ads all the time, so it shouldn't be a problem... we'll change it NEXT MONTH" or something equally stupid.

It just hit me, that one of the things of being out of the cult is just the luxury to think simply. Seriously. Now, I have to admit that I still sometimes do go into that 'think', but I also now know why I gave up playing chess once I became a cultie... thinking several moves ahead what the opponent might do was too much like post. It wasn't recreation anymore. Wish to hell I was joking about that last bit, but it's the freaking truth.

11. clamicide

Yeah, I NEVER had any intention of going into an org with this, but I gotta tell ya, after reading the replies, I just might... hell, have a bunch of ESMBers click on this thread to freak them out.... spread the word.... omg, the antis are in the middle of an OP (OK, I was going to continue, but I think I'm going to bust a gut laughing at this bs....fuck, chalk up another instance where I'm so glad to NOT be a scio anymore).

12. clamicide

anyone who actually has the balls to do something like this pm me.... when i was on staff even the idea of something stupid enough like this would wind up with OSA briefings and stuff.... crazy cult is really that crazy... and btw I absolutely condone no illegal action... because, well...