ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Tanstaafl, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

[​IMG]

Squeeze da canz!

2. A.K. Myers

A.K. Myers Patron with Honors

Reminds me of Mammoth Jugs:

[​IMG]

:coolwink:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  3. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

From my forum just now.

=============
    I've received the following from Pierre today (he explained to me that he was unable to keystroke lower case due to the state of the available computer facilities where he is currently working):

MY WIFE SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THESE THREATS, EVEN IF SHE KNEW ANYTHING WHICH SHE DOESNT.

1- SHE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLDERS

2- THE PERSON COMPLAINING IS EMMA'S HUSBAND, WHOM I HAVE NEVER AUDITED NOR C/ESD, NOR EVEN MET FOR THAT MATTER

'nuff said.

Love, Dex

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Sounds like a telex machine . . . .

:D

Paul

5. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

"From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease."

Why not out of the mouth of a telex machine?

"Via not a chicken, Via a duck?"[ one of the Marx brothers. :)

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

7. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Does anyone know if the guy, who was excited about spending his $150,000 life savings on going to OT 15 with Pierre, has made it to OT 15 yet?

OT 15 Success Story

Thank you Pierre, and thank you LRH!

8. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions.

9. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Now I'm on "moderated status" too. No more posting anything distasteful on Terrils board. It's nice to know I have Dexter & Terril now censoring my communication.

10. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Patron Meritorious

Either that or Dexter is making shit up.

I wouldn't be surprised at either if not both.

11. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

No I don't know, and there is no reason I should be privy to such information.

Bearing in mind that DianaclassVIII said she had PCs assigned secret codes or whatever it may be that Pierre C/Sed Ian but didn't know the identity.

You have dox there is nothing to stop you posting them.

Post away.

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe someone had hacked his email account. Or the auditor was pretending that Pierre was doing the C/Sing. At least I trust you and Ian to be honest about it!

:)

Paul

13. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Same old back-stabbing, hateful, Scientology that we know so well. It's the bridge to total malevolence. But it would be - given that it is the creation of a ruthless sociopath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK7RP9u6eE&feature=related

Don't go to Jabba for an auditing fix.

Bake a cake instead.

14. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

You are no longer moderated. Well in theory. My computer has crashed
    6 times in the last 15 minutes trying to post to my forum.

More later.

15. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

It's commendable that you believe your friend, Terril, and I'm sure you didn't know he was lying, but how could Ems and Tansy post dox that Pierre C/Sd Tansy? Wouldn't that be the sort of thing one does not post?

16. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

This below is what Ems posted.

"So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions."

It implies she knows more than I. She dosn't have to post folder data.
    I don't know what data she has to make that statement. Down to her to comment.

17. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Ummm, BB, she is MARRIED to the man. In light of recent events, i.e. the receipt of threatening emails from the apparently crazed wife of her husband's former C/S, it is not 'unlikely' that they may have talked about it. :eyeroll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY

Mark A. Baker

18. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Are you for real? :duh:

19. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

"Stirring the Pot" is not my thing and I'm sure the following will be poorly received, but Pierre has posted the following on his Facebook wall:

I'm sure OSA is, indeed, throwing a (very) small party over this. :duh:

20. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

OMG, it's almost beyond belief! :omg::duh: