ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Tanstaafl, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Are you both agreeing That Voodoo is spiritual help?

2. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Thank you, Claire for getting the point.

Also, spiritual help requiring a person to impart personally sensitive information, as in the Catholic Church, is illogical as well.

The feeling of guilt can easily be addressed by direct looking as in KHTK.

3. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Our whole family is like that. When our grandchild, Nic was 6, he had Young Frankenstein memorized He had Marty Feldman's voice down perfectly.

At family gatherings, it is not unusual to hear

"Eric Stratton, rush chairman, damn glad to meet you."

"He's not dead... just sleeping."

"What knockers!"
    "Why thank you Doctor."

and other movie quips.

Certain movies, over the years have had the most quotable lines. Animal House and Young Frankenstein are my two favorites.

4. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Well, it is a spiritual belief system. Not my cup o' tea, but, well... (shrugs)

5. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

I have coffee....perhaps that would do ?

6. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

This is true. Moreover you see the same phenomena play out among the non-scientologists also. Just try and find a forum on any topic on the internet that doesn't have its share of 'crazies' and those who 'agree' with them. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

7. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Haha!! Thanks for always finding the appropriate movie clip response to make us laugh :)

8. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Exactly!:D

Diana

9. dianaclass8

You are correct, Ian.

As for Victoria, I don't think that she reads ESMB and she called me from India about 3 weeks ago; but I know that she is in good terms with the Ethiers and Pierre C/S for her.

I am in England right now on a road trip having fun!:happydance:
    That is why I haven't been posting much lately.
    Greetings!
    Diana

10. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

It was something she made up. Obsessions because she thinks thats what you'd find in worksheets, Tits because she considers all guys are interested in them. So she told me. There wasn't really any detail. Was a desperate and stupid attempt to get some posts removed from ESMB.

Diana has said she sent no worksheets to Pierre, so Ekaterina
    clearly couldn't access them.

What is curious is how Pierre allegedly C/Sed without worksheets?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  11. Pierrot

Pierrot Patron with Honors

I don't know about other C/Sing action he did with others - I asked him for tips and C/S instructions in a VERY tricky case. For this I've sent him data and items - nothing sensational about pc's private life. Rather items pertaining to the structure of the case. Tech lingo.

No worksheets thus, too much data to send to the other side of the globe, but something close to a detailed auditor's report form. He answered with a series of steps with instructions, tips, about how to go about it. When run in sessions all steps blew the concerns the pc had - not only the instructions were tailor made for the pc in front of me but anticipated all subsequently unraveled aspects of the case.

He's that precise. A very smart guy, like another friend said.

12. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

That is a very nice side to Pierre. Thanks for posting.

13. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Patron Meritorious

I was pointing out, of all the things to "make up" this seems a rather odd thing to do. Not that she'd have the sheets but that sheets would exist.

I mean she's not a scientologists, nor an auditor. Chances are she's not keeping tabs on Emmas hubba to the point of knowing if he was getting auditing and with who and all that.

So...of all the things to use to try to get some posts removed this seems like a rather odd stab in the dark. Unless she some how was privy to the knowledge that Tansy had gotten auditing and that his auditor had used a CS.

Well since I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and you have forwarded information that no such sheets exists this must all be an incredible coincidence.

14. dianaclass8

Right!
    As an auditor, you do an extense interview...then write the case notes and propose a C/S, the C/S either approves it or ammends it or changes everything...and you and the C/S work it out, then you deliver the program and send reports to the C/S accordingly...:thumbsup: you don't always have to send ALL of the worksheets.

Pierre is good at programming the cases....something a good interned Class auditor learns at a good org under good C/S's. He is just too crazy to get along with...:whistling:

I have C/S'd cases where the auditor chooses to keep the PC's name confidential because the Cof$ has stolen PC folders from auditors, you can ask Trey Lotz, he was in the middle of a session when some staff broke in his house and illegally confiscated ALL of his PCs folders, they did something similar to Chris Black in Canada, they even stole his Class VIII cert.

Diana

Diana

15. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

When more than a few Mafia members were getting audited in the 60s / 70s. notes were not made period other than blowdowns, F/Ns etc. No verbiage was put on paper.

it would be kind of fun to see some stooge try to blackmail a hit man.

Maybe we should just spread a rumor....

hmmm

16. dianaclass8

More rumors? Seniora Ethier and Mrs Zee are very good at that, it is their specialty...and when they join forces with Terril, the lies almost become true....LOL! I rather leave it up to them...LOL!:D

17. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

rumors, you want rumors?

you need to read the latest from Freezoneorg.

someone will post it

18. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Imagine the regging potential:

1. Run out all case including o/w's.

2. Perform hit on auditor & c/s to eliminate witnesses.

3. Reg for new intensives to handle new case arising from 2 above.

Repeat as necessary.

Mark A. Baker

19. Pierrot

Pierrot Patron with Honors

Putting them on solo then selling mandatory sec checks every 6 months would made everyone happy.

Pierrot

20. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

the overts were more like "I didn't hit ___"

What is an overt?

breaking a moral code

if the moral code is that of the Mafia, what would be an overt?