ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Tanstaafl, Apr 8, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

You don't get it Cherished. Pierre is IMPORTANT!!!! :duh:

2. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

* !! SARCASM OVERLOAD !! *

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Well, this thread has 423 posts in it so far. Clearly a weighty subject.

Paul

4. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Gravitas.

Mark A. Baker

5. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

por nada!

6. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

With regard to Karen she has said a few times she wants to end the current regime and in particular is mad about her son being alienated from her and ex Heber being incarcerated. And boy is she good at what she does.

So much in common with Marty there, and most here. Leastwise when
    not bashing the FZ. :)

Re Marty I think what he's trying to do is rescue scientology. He is one who
    takes KSW quite seriously, and that seems to be the people he's attracting.

When he started his blog maybe it was touch and go that it would take of so well. More likely he tapped into an area of people who needed to express themselves and found no where better to do it. Much like you have. Of
    course his former rank must have helped enormously.

I find his dismissing the FZ as squirrels somewhat odd. As I punched home in my last post to his blog most of the people he knows who actually audit or C/S are well entrenched in the FZ.

This may be a hangover of a rigid KSW mindset, although I consider him somewhat flexible, it may be personal marketing for his " brand".

His remarks against Mayo may be connected to his views on the FZ.
    I consider them as something of a footbullet to whatever exactly his goals are. So many have great respect for Mayo, and he's taken a bit of flack on
    that, and he's allowed much through to his credit.

Maybe its his way of getting others out of CO$?

7. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Karen is a jewell. It is unfathomable to me that she didn't appear much earlier.

It is his being the right person at the right time. Like attracts like. He is slow to get the obvious. That is what the remainder of the clams need.

8. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I'd wager a closer connection is to his own overts, withholds, missed withholds, & service facsimiles. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

9. It's one more good reason to stay away from anything to do with Scientology altogether

10. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Thread restored after DMCA threat was withdrawn.

11. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:hysterical: "weighty subject" :hysterical:

12. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Is it something to do with mass piling up?

Mass causes stupidity, and stupid acts.

13. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Didn't Hubturd say somewhere that obesity basically involved a "problem with havingness". Where the person was running some chronic "must have", and he or she ended up with LOTS of extra pounds! :confused2:

Ah, the fun of trying to make sense of things through the lens of Scientology figure-figure.

14. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah...must have only a seat, must have only a taxi must have only 2 seats on a plane, its all must be static to be an OT

15. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I am intrested in what service facsimiles you percieve. Just curious

16. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

Oh look, a thread got bumped :biggrin:

17. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Simply put from my perspective, MR's attacks on David Mayo come from his own need to justify the major role he has played in destroying the AAC's and crippling the freedom of the Mayo's to live without fear of the church and the vindictive nature of those who believe hubbard could do no wrong.

MR, of course, was responsible for crippling the lives of many, not just David. However, David's situation was unique in that he is an highly respected former member of the church who was in the '80s succeeding at providing an alternative to the corrupt & repressive practices of the church, while hubbard was still alive & MR was serving actively serving as a church 'enforcer'. David was a threat to hubbard & the church precisely because he was delivering scientology services in a fashion where everyone were enjoying themselves tremendously and gaining from their various services.

Mark A. Baker