What's new

creepy song from 2008 COS CD

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There's a thread on Enturb about this. I posted that it's probably designed to pick up the people who like discordant, disharmonious music and as the CD progresses it will get brighter and faster and more harmonious: i.e. join the CofS and you'll do better in life.

I almost wrote in terms of starting downtone and working uptone. A few people posted that they liked the music (first track) as is.

I like a bit of it, but the buzz/drone I find very irritating, and I want to feed it through Audacity (sound-editing software) or something and filter it out.

Paul

Zander

Patron with Honors
There's a thread on Enturb about this. I posted that it's probably designed to pick up the people who like discordant, disharmonious music and as the CD progresses it will get brighter and faster and more harmonious: i.e. join the CofS and you'll do better in life.

I almost wrote in terms of starting downtone and working uptone. A few people posted that they liked the music (first track) as is.

I like a bit of it, but the buzz/drone I find very irritating, and I want to feed it through Audacity (sound-editing software) or something and filter it out.

Paul

Liked the vocal but not the instrumental, but it did go on a bit.

I wasn't listening to the words, but I stopped it on:

"the universe is beautiful, and big and strong and never wrong"

The universe is big and strong? Never wrong? Doesn't sounds like scn!

I was always told: 'Disagree with the physical universe' :)

Zander

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just wait until they release The Power of Source on CD. That should drive thousands of them running to the hills. :yes: :whistling:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Just wait until they release The Power of Source on CD. That should drive thousands of them running to the hills. :yes: :whistling:

I wish I could get the picture from the cover of that album.

The one with Ron jamming in front of the band in the sand, holding the mic with those big, mod sunglasses on.

Now that's some good shit right there!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I wish I could get the picture from the cover of that album.

The one with Ron jamming in front of the band in the sand, holding the mic with those big, mod sunglasses on.

Now that's some good shit right there!

This one?

Paul

Attachments

• POS.jpg
    POS.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 40

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This one?

Paul

No, there's another one. Maybe on the inside or back of the album.

Ron's standing as the front man for the band, with mic in hand, with big mod sunglasses on. You've never seen it?

It's hilarious. It was very embarrassing when I saw it as a Scientologist.

Funny how you can put those things out of your mind....

Pixie

Crusader
Liked the vocal but not the instrumental, but it did go on a bit.

I wasn't listening to the words, but I stopped it on:

"the universe is beautiful, and big and strong and never wrong"

The universe is big and strong? Never wrong? Doesn't sounds like scn!

I was always told: 'Disagree with the physical universe' :)

Zander

:laugh: :laugh: :hysterical: :roflmao: :dieslaughing: oh.. good point Zander..

I mean what else can you do but laugh.. it's the most depressing thing I've ever heard!.. 'the universe is big and strong and never wrong.. :laugh: :laugh: yep.. sounds like them alright

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
No, there's another one. Maybe on the inside or back of the album.

Ron's standing as the front man for the band, with mic in hand, with big mod sunglasses on. You've never seen it?

Sorry, don't remember it. And can't find one online.

Paul