What's new

Criticism of As-isness

Leland

Crusader
:goodposting: I remember that Axiom10 well.
At the time I thought 'o well, if the highest purpose is the creation of an effect, why not just blow this fooking place up?! That'll create an effect!'

Maybe that's what Mankind is doing...creating an effect by destroying the fooking planet?

I think that some on Earth are working their guts out to have a place on Earth....for themselves and others....to live.

I think the Cult of Hubbard has caused and is causing a Spiritual Holocaust...and also will never be "cause over MEST." And are so stupid and crazy, do not even realize that they are doing so.....

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I "as ised" Scientology by looking at the whole truth and the Scientology bubble I put myself in BLEW

L Ron Hubbard was a crazy con man, a liar and cheat, a criminal and totally insane...

Scientology is a scam and contains so many lies that it is poison for the body, mind and soul.

"As is" Scientology by going all the way down that rabbit hole and get the fuck out of it otherwise you will have problems you don't want to have...

Believing a con man has paved a road to spiritual freedom...when in fact he paves a road to insanity...AND

Bankruptcy
shattered relationships
Foreclosure
Death
Illness
Suicide
divorce
shattered mind
Fucked up thinking